Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Mendez knows Mike "MJ" Jones is a worthy competitor and respects him but noone can stop Mendez from getting the title.

He hopes MJ will be able to get back into the cage again soon after he gets his arm ripped off and posted back to him

:thankyou:

Franjy Izgrate trained injured throughout all of training camp and had a lot of weight to cut in a short amount of time and still managed to win. i think Izgrate is ready for a title shot...

Mendez in the press conference after his victory

Interpretor "Paolo Mendez says he did what he said he was going to do and eliminated MJ early suffering little damage at all. He will go back to training hard again tomorrow and will not rest until he has defeated everyone in this organisation and then he will move onto the top contenders from other federations. He would also like to point out his name is PAOLO since Franky seems to like to call him Paola....he better watch out or he will also get choked out"

A barrage of bras and panties are thrown at Mendez as he leaves the stage

Tommy Boyce wants the welterweight title and doesnt care who he needs to knock out on the way to getting the shot

come on franky set it up

The next WW-titlefight (Sneider/Con) is this saturday on the biggest show in Vegas history. i believe Tommy "Tommy Boy" Boyce is on that card as well. All he has to do to get a shot is win his fight in exciting fashion.

spend as much time with the title as you can my friend...your time with it is short.

If i beat you you have to sponsor me with a nice deal k? :D

whatever you two are gonna negociate ... there wont be any "standgates" in Synchronicity! understood? :P

I don't know what 'standgate' is unless u mean silva and i have to say im gonna pull guard as often as possible...just hope i have a hold of him :D

*takes off crappy frankysin gear and puts on nicely fitting bushido supergear*

riddle me this

how do you put on 4 fights in 7 days?

fighters need to train, to get better, fighting does nothing to help get better. even if one of your guys fights every other week, if he fights a guy who trains, he will die

Synchronicity puts on 4 shows this week because the demand is there. the whores in Vegas who come to the shows are getting annoying actually, we have to turn some away. but thats not the point ... some fighters still have yet to have their first fight in Sync. and we at Sync. would like to give fighters who want to play kinetic chess the field to do so. Synchronicity would rather have fighters say "thanks, but i need to catch my flight to Barbeidos, ill fight later" than fighters asking "are we there yet?". every fighter can make their own schedule in Synchronicity, the management just deals with it.

that being said ... 4 shows a week is heavy. the week after there very most definatly likely wont be 4 shows. we just try to have some fun shows ... and we do, thanks to all the brave and crazy men in SinCity.

• Upvote 2

Paolo Mendez says Franjy Izgrate was a worthy opponent but he fell like the rest. After his debut decision victory he changed his camp and now he has the belt and has finished all 3 fights by submission. Now onto the bad news, after fighting 3 times recently he is going to have some time off to recover and spend some time with his family....expect to see him fighting again in 2-3 weeks

mendez went to the hospital after...izgrate went to the bar.

izgrate will meet mendez again soon enough, i can promise that.

Not before Adam Atom gets his shot, wich should have been on the Chi event but mendez declined... Not much to say except he is afraid of the beating of a lifetime.

On another note: Ivan ovechkin gets to face of with the lowest rated main event loser of all time on Chi (if Steel accepts of course). Time to show what happened on souled?

Not before Adam Atom gets his shot, wich should have been on the Chi event but mendez declined... Not much to say except he is afraid of the beating of a lifetime.

That is true! and i guess i will decline again next time too then :)

Who else wants a shot instead of that guy?