Fantasy footbal

I do an NFL league each year, will open it soon.

im confused...this thread is footbal but its nfl related. the thread football is about soccer. arent the spellings supposed to be reversed ? regardless...if this is an nfl fantasy thread count me in. GO BRONCOS !!!!

im confused...this thread is footbal but its nfl related. the thread football is about soccer. arent the spellings supposed to be reversed ? regardless...if this is an nfl fantasy thread count me in. GO BRONCOS !!!!

I forgot this game has people all over the globe and they know football as soccer more than the nfl

But there is fantasy leagues for both. There was multiple NFL leagues last year, I won one of them.

I think I'm the only person that prefers playing the NFL.com leagues.

Never played on NFL.com. Played both Yahoo and ESPN.

Do the winner win anything or just bragging rights. Im going to win just so you know

Usually there is a buy-in fee. When I host one, it's normally 100k. SteelPenn usually has a buy-in somewhere between 250k-500k. Top 3 normally earn some portion of that. Occasionally there is VIP time tossed in to sweeten the deal.