IT'S TIIIIIIME!

Bravo

Subject : Time to start exposing the pussies who want can fights.

Ive been busting my ass to get this information out and seems there are still some who dont want to read ? But Ive had enuff and now its time to start shining the light on these pussies.

This is how Im gonna do it....and not like some crybabies who run to the forums making claims that aint true...Im gonna do it here within the org and with FACTS.

jojo Banzai (111178) the manager of Ultime Fauchelevent (312032) a 22 yo fighter who has Feeble (4) boxing, Woeful (3) Muay Thai, Wonderful (12) wrestling and holds a black belt. which has 3 skill stars.

Declined a fight with the below YOUNGER fighters

Pertti Naulakko (314759) a 21 yo fighter who has Sensational (14) boxing, Superb (10) Muay Thai, Remarkable (11) wrestling and holds a purple belt which has 3 1/2 skill stars which is within the standard used by many other orgs

and

Reginald Forbes (316023) a 21 yo fighter who has Remarkable (11) boxing, Superb (10) Muay Thai, Exceptional (13) wrestling and holds a blue belt which has 3 1/2 skill stars which is within the standard used by many other orgs

This is my reply. Subj: you should be ashamed of yourself

Thank you for the explanation...but the problem is not with the org or with the matchups. The problem is not with the opponents or their managers.

The problem is with YOUR training plan then because ur fighter is older than BOTH the opponents presented. Its not anyones fault but your own if your fighter is substandard. I will NOT give u easier fights....because that means other managers are being fucked over due to YOUR training weaknesses and have to take a fight against your older fighter when u wont even take a fight against a younger fighter.. So u can decline if u like....and be a pussy if u like and dishonor yourself by taking only easy can fights if you like. But you wont be getting them in Peterhof

But I recommend u instead focus on ur SPARRING as I have been mailing everyone about and get ur fighter up to standard so u can fight against other fighters who are same age as you and not have to run crying into the night to hide from FAIR fights.

Perhaps u would like me to set u up with someone who was just created today so u can have an easy fight and pass your weakness problem on to someone else instead of dealing with it like a MAN?

Peterhof fairness standards were posted before u signed the contract and there have been a handful of mails gone out discussing them along with updates...and not once have u asked a question or made a comment. So perhaps you should do some research instead of looking for Peterhof to give u "can" fights like some other orgs do.

Learn how to train ur fighters properly so you dont have to pussy out of fair fights ok?

Mail from: The Peterhof Fight Club - 310k

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

haha i had the very same message from him also like how he mentions fucking fighters over so giving a title shot to a 0-0 fighter then stripping me when i decline

only to set that fighter up again with some on that is about 2-0 while fucking over the fighter near the top of the div on a win streak

also had one saying about me declining fights even though i had a mail saying the opponent had declined ha

here is a thread i made

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61536

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The thing is, I understand his frustration at the situation in his message. I really do. That's not the way I would go about dealing with it personally but again, I can understand and would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about naming and shaming all the time wasters I've come across myself.

But then there's the whole thing in your other post and I completely understand where you are coming from too. I think it was obvious that pretty much everyone would be pissed about being offered what you was.

He is obviously quite a character and it seems very easy to get on the wrong side of him. I've got one fighter in his org but so far, in the short time of being there, I've had fair offers and he has been upfront about everything. Hopefully it stays that way but if not I definitely couldn't complain that I didn't see it coming lol.

Finally got one of my guys out of there after 2 months sitting idle while grumpy was being a twat, my other guy still has another 6 weeks to go but i am close to the inactivity clause so another 30+ day fight offer is coming.

I know Mike wont get involved but i am sure you cant run 2 companies and the PFC owner isnt involved with the org while Grumpy also has a gym.........pretty clear what should happen if we are all playing by the same rules

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looking forward to this, not involved in any way but love reading the grumpy posts.

Markeringar_Tintin.jpg

... Liberal!

no need. I have no issue. Everything is fine for me. Plus Im a MAN and can stand on my own 2 feet and dont need to get a crowd to back me up and make me feel better. I was referring to... i heard YOU was there crying and whining for the crowd to feel sorry for you like a little child. And I was saying u should be advised that u might want to stop because if i go there and post the FACTS ur gonna look pretty damn stupid.

You are not the 1st crybaby who ran whimpering to the forums and not the 1st I had to bitchslap in public there. So the ball is in your court...either manup to the situation or run ur mouth in the forums and get me in there to post the FACTS and make u look a fool.

Totally up to you how u wish to handle it.

Sadly I think i already know what ur decision is....like i said u aint the 1st crybaby I have had to deal with....YAWN....it actually gets BORING dealing with u fucking liberals....makes me believe in mercy killing at birth.....

that is the reply i had from him after i said go on then

• Upvote 2

He is too much of a pussy to come back to the forums about this as he knows how stupid he will look, he should stick to hiding in the phillipines with his "family"

I wonder if he takes Wing and Wong for a game of ping pong and a sing song before they have to touch his.........

• Upvote 2

He is too much of a pussy to come back to the forums about this as he knows how stupid he will look, he should stick to hiding in the phillipines with his "family"

I wonder if he takes Wing and Wong for a game of ping pong and a sing song before they have to touch his.........

May b haha

I was hoping he would I could do with a good laugh

• Upvote 1

Stop talking shit about a man behind his back :whip:

• Downvote 2