The Knock Out King

Rambo

... WORK IN PROGRESS ...
not sure how it'll look yet, forums give me issues, complicate things and make things look different. working on it.

The Knockout King

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1377428407lol3.jpg

At 20 years old a Christ-like figure took the MMA scene by storm. He brought the lightning, the thunder, and the heat. Chris Karter started his manager career with a 10 fight winning streak. He joined forces with the legendary Avon Barksdale and established Convicted Inc, the most powerful alliance in the game. Despite his greatness and early success, he didn't truly become invincible until he reunited with his Drunken Bum Alliance comrade Lance Templeton. Together the tag team duo became an unstoppable force of nature. 60 victories and 50 knockouts later it was inevitable that Chris Karter would claim the KO crown. Along the way he faced some adversity, but overcame all obstacles. A man of many triumphs and his share of heartbreaks, he reached the pinnacle, redefined the striking game, and put his stamp on MMATycoon history with authority. You've bathed in his excellence, you've tasted his glory, you've witnessed his greatness. He came, he saw, and he conquered. He is, The Knockout King.

... WORK IN PROGRESS ...

Critic Reviews

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Louie DePalma (Tycoon World Order) Synchronicity
"Over the last little while I have continually read and heard complaints regarding Chris Karter on the forums, on the alliance pyramid chat and just in general saying he ducks fights, only takes those fights that favor him, cherry picks his opponents and so on and so on. Well I am here to say that is all complete garbage as far as I am concerned based on my own experiences dealing with him for the past 3+ years. I have been in the Org biz for some time now running AXF/BDU/Syndicate in Sydney and then helping to run Empire and now being at the helm of Synchronicity and during that time when I have dealt with Karter either as an Org owner/Employee or on a manager to manager level the only complaint I have is I wish there were more managers like him!! Not once did he ever try and hand pick an opponent, decline a fight because he was scurred, complain about anything at all and has been easily one of my favorite managers to deal with. He is active, entertaining, outspoken yes but never once have I taken that as anything but positive. He ALWAYS wants his guys to remain active which is a very helpful thing from an Org Owners perspective as it makes filling out short notice fights easy if the need arises and he just plain wants to fight. I wish there were more Chris Karters in this game, it would certainly be a much more entertaining experience for all involved!!"
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Scott Davies (Broken Halo Pride) Ascension
"I've known Chris on here for quite some time. Heard a lot of positive things and a Few NegativeBut only untill I took over Ascension I really got to know the real Chris Karter. He's a absolutely DIAMOND to work with will take any fight any time at Ascension. Always there to give me advice if I've asked. If anything the 1 negative thing I can only say about Chris is he likes to fight to much which is nt a bad thing really.
He boasted probably 1 of the best rosters KO kings he game has ever had. In my Opinion he's a GOAT gets himself in a lot *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* *(I mean a lot)* of bother at times but that's the Chris everyone has liked / Disliked over the last 4 years. The game would be boring with out him. "
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Mike Thomas (The Legion of Pain) Team Thomas Fight Club
"I will go on record saying he has always been easy to work with and has Never declined a fight I have offered him. In fact I have always enjoyed working with him as he has always let me know what his plans were with his fighters that have fought in TTFC. When TTFC was still a lower level Org he let me know before his last fight of his plans to move his fighter to a bigger Org as he wanted to step up the Comp for his fighter. Plus he helped TTFC out when I was in need of a late replacement fight for a Card. These are just a few of the things that I think make him a very classy manager."
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Edward Banger (GRABTHE.INFO) VERSUS
"I've worked with Chris Karter since he brought his light heavyweight protege Samor Kanen to VERSUS and found him nothing other than a stand up manager to deal with. To my recollection he has never refused a fight, which has served Chris and VERSUS well as that matchmaking, Samor's talent and Karter's managerial expertise has taken Kanen on to be one of the best light heavies in the game and if he wins this Saturday he'll be THE best in the game. Chris is never shy of promoting himself and I think is the only manager that asks for of the night awards! Fair play though as when he asks, it is usually justified."
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Luan Dovik aka "The Guy" (The Goonies) Ascension
"My relationship with Chris happens through Taj al Din. He never declined any fight and always wanted to fight regularly so Taj would be active. He was always easy to work with when it came to the Tasmanian Devil and I honestly have nothing wrong to talk about him surrounding that subject. He also had another fighter (Takahashi) that stayed only for 4 fights and was no problem to deal with as well. He fulfilled his 4 fights and then decided to move on to another place. That's pretty much what "the guy" has to say about Chris Karter. "
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1star_zps370ddc64.png Fernando Bumleros (The Gods love a Rodrigo) New Generation Fighters
"He knows exactly which fights make most sense for his fighters. Fighters under his management have bright futures, cause he won`t allow them to rush things... as a manager he`s great to work with - always active, always responding. The kind of manager which makes running an org very easy and realistic."

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

looks good. obv the link for the ngf guys name is messed up. also, check the spacing on all the quoted parts. other than that, it looks pretty good so far. one thing that will suck is that the 5-stars are pics so u only get so many of them per post. other than that tho...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

looks good. obv the link for the ngf guys name is messed up. also, check the spacing on all the quoted parts. other than that, it looks pretty good so far. one thing that will suck is that the 5-stars are pics so u only get so many of them per post. other than that tho...

I can only use so many emoticons / smiley things in a post, so I had to screen shot that shit and took way too much time so I just said fuck it and added 5 stars to all of em lol. Would of had individual ratings but limited amount of pics + emoticons per post screws that shit up. Was also going to get more opinions / reviews / comments but that seems pointless too since the restriction on pics/emoticons.

Also was going to list a cast, still might list a cast, unless there's a limit to how many links I can add to a post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I can't see how anyone can deny he's the KO king.

419 KO's out of 673 historical wins!

673 wins, 203 losses and 11 draws..

Anyone with stats like that, gets my Tycoon respect!

420 KO's! :boxing: Monumental moment of my career. From the moment I joined the game, 420 KO's was my goal. It's been achieved. Parade commence.

• Upvote 4

Chris can brag on the forums, godtrash talk, but at least he backs it up. Also nice fella to talk around your fights, discuss game stuff, never had problems with him. He has *ego* effect cast by himself, and aura of piss of excellence but allaround people get too upset with his manners...

Aaaand has collection of bongs that you can drool on...

• Upvote 3

Chris K & his fighters ave been an asset to the world of K1. Through his mercenary, Qing Kong, he has risen to the top of the K1 game in less than a year. There is definitely no "punk" in his game as his has been willing to matchup versus the legends of Dynasty K1 & has defeated them all. The first an to ever figure out how to beat William Bird & with now 2 victories over Laborina Lim, you can only be impressed with his gameplay. Would love to have more fighters from his stable in Dynasty K1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...