Hiring Coaches

BigRed66

Did you fill in the coach skill fields ? There are five input fields that by default read 0 (out of 150). You need to input the skill values you want for the coach. If you are looking to hire a fitness coach, just type 150 in the fitness field and leave the rest to zeros. Once you've done this, the signing fee and weekly wage shown above the "hire" button should change and show you the cost of your coach.

Are you sure you want to start running a public gym ? I'm just asking, because it seems like you have hardly any in-game money, and gyms are very expensive to run and a challenge to just break even financially. Are you aware of the costs ?

Funny thing, there is a list for coach names and if all names are taken, more should be added in order to hire coaches. You should contact Mike, or even better PBR cause he has access to the list and would respond faster I guess.

Interesting.

The coaches' names are a pet peeve of mine in this game. IMO they should be more relatable to the skills in question. Like almost all BJJ elite coaches should have brazilian names. ALL elite Muay thai coaches should have weird thai names. Wrestling coaches should have american/eastern european/cuban names. And so on.