Steel Penn Alliance
    Steel Penn Fighting Temple
    #Gableisajerkoff
    Steel Penn's Steel Terror 160
    Steel Penn's Steel Rio 160
    Steel Penn's Steel Amsterdam 160
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

You can shove your panel up your ass. If this sale happens I am probably submitting a refund request via PayPal for the vip money i have spent here. Couldn't care less about being in an asylum ran by its inmates.

Any and all members who want their money back will be compensated. We only want good vibes and a positive environment moving forward.   

1393712666w08NAc3.gif  1386438518due5.png       14154099341319991724SPFTbig.jpg          1455459176our%20logo.jpg 1326675969Steel%20Penn%20Alliance%20Bann1422825674SPIQ4_zpsab25d215.png

#42 JHL

JHL

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

I highly doubt that with the language and insults you use in these forums you will be even allowed to play with the new owner and the panel.

Shit like this is why people fear the sale. If you speak out, you get banned? That's a joke.

fedor%2Bsweater.jpg

#43 JHL

JHL

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Also, can anybody give me the full Steel Penn multis story? Haven't been around enough to witness the whole thing. Plus some background on Humours would be nice.

fedor%2Bsweater.jpg

#44 JHL

JHL

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

Humors*

fedor%2Bsweater.jpg

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

Also, can anybody give me the full Steel Penn multis story? Haven't been around enough to witness the whole thing. Plus some background on Humours would be nice.

I am 29 years young and originaly from Latvia and currently running for The Panel.

#46 Mannetosen

Mannetosen

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

this is like the movie old yeller if instead of mercifully putting old yeller down when he got rabies travis sells old yeller to a travelling snake oil salesman

the travelling snake oil salesman then clones old yeller and makes an army of rabid multi-yellers which kill travis and his family thus letting the travelling snake oil salesman rule as undisputed king

since everyone is dead (except the multi-yellers and they don't really count) there is no-one to sell snake oil to and the travelling snake oil salesman goes bankrupt

nah, its more like white fang but instead of jack throwing rocks at the wolf because he wants it to run free, a mid 30s burnout is selling his video game to a bitcoin obsessed retard

#47 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,264 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

The fact that you don't have the awareness level to not publically announce this (or perhaps it's just your total disregard for your public perception and credibility) poorly reflects on your competence and potential as an owner.

Unless your goal is to rebuild tycoon from the ashes, I highly suggest you pull your offer from the table, save your money, and don't drive a dagger into what's left of it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 AdamHolland

AdamHolland

Brown Belt

• Developer
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

Hi Steel Penn, I'm not actually certain at this stage if this is a legitimate potential thing or simply an elaborate troll but I just wanted to say personally I feel that such a move would actually be a net-gain for the game, it needs someone who's motivated to pay direct attention to its development.

I'm sure Mike loves the game and I'm sure he spends more hours than any of us will ever know just keeping the cogs turning never mind investing time into development so I'm certainly very understanding of his plight, all the more reason to have someone come in and put some finance into hiring another code monkey or using one of the many "crowdsource" code monkey vendors on a task by task basis to get specific upgrades done, someone who is legitimately invested in making the game better for everyone.

If you are that person, hey I haven't been around long enough to know what you did to upset all these good people in this thread but I'm willing to try just about anything to keep this game I have come to love going long into the future, I have goals that will take years to achieve and I want this to still be vibrant and alive when I reach them, more so than it is today.

So if this is real, however unpopular it may be, I support it in full.

1492148859Logo%20v2.png1503607285logo-black.png    1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png
   Aspire Clothing                                        Aspire MMA                                         Aspire Nutrition

#49 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:13 PM

Steel Penn has done this before. He has said several times in the past that he was"in talks/negotiations" to buy the game but this never happened because Mike wouldn't do that.

I think Mike might eventually pass the game off to someone else but I highly doubt it will be Steel Penn.

If it is though, good job and good luck. I hope you really make the game better.

Until then you're just talking shit as usual.

#50 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,056 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

I'm not sure if Steel Penn realises the actual cost of running MMA Tycoon and getting the changes he desires. Before you even talk about improvements you have to:

- Purchase MMA Tycoon 

- Pay for server hosting

- Pay for the renewal of the MMA Tycoon domain

- Pay for a permanent web developer (At least will cost £25k per year)

I highly doubt MMA Tycoon is making enough money to cover anywhere near the cost of employing a full time developer dedicated to developing MMA Tycoon.

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg              

#51 Mannetosen

Mannetosen

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

adam, the only thing steel penn is motivated for is fellating himself. him buying the game would actually be worse than maintaining the status quo imo

#52 coton81

coton81

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hi Steel Penn, I'm not actually certain at this stage if this is a legitimate potential thing or simply an elaborate troll but I just wanted to say personally I feel that such a move would actually be a net-gain for the game, it needs someone who's motivated to pay direct attention to its development.

I'm sure Mike loves the game and I'm sure he spends more hours than any of us will ever know just keeping the cogs turning never mind investing time into development so I'm certainly very understanding of his plight, all the more reason to have someone come in and put some finance into hiring another code monkey or using one of the many "crowdsource" code monkey vendors on a task by task basis to get specific upgrades done, someone who is legitimately invested in making the game better for everyone.

If you are that person, hey I haven't been around long enough to know what you did to upset all these good people in this thread but I'm willing to try just about anything to keep this game I have come to love going long into the future, I have goals that will take years to achieve and I want this to still be vibrant and alive when I reach them, more so than it is today.

So if this is real, however unpopular it may be, I support it in full.

Do.you want the game run buy someone that has a bad rep due to previous bad things done in game
Ie multis etc I think

PS can some say what steel pen did for the life of me I can't remember

1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpg 1NkhWi0.gif

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:56 PM

proposition: experienced manager takes over floundering internet game, uses positive vibes and a "diverse panel" to restore it to its former glory

reality: a failed multi-level-marketing salesman fantasizes furiously about the day he will own every business on main street. sadly he has spent his last bitcoin having the words "steel penn" tattooed on his chest in gothic script.

#54 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,163 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:00 PM

Is this the ideal way to proceed? Not sure.
Does something need to happen? Yes.

I am not sure why Mike seems not interested anymore and I hope it is not due to real life, but it is about time that someone steps up and tries to get this once awesome game back on the rails.

#55 SteelPenn

SteelPenn

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,845 posts
  • Interests:Steel's quote

Steel Penn Alliance
    #Gableisajerkoff
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

I will try to make the game better for us all. I offer an unbiased panel to move us forward. I offer funding to help improve the game. 

If you all feel it would bring our struggling game down then what is needed to help the game grow? I like solutions not complaining. Lets be active in actually helping the game rather then counter productive by forum drama. 

1393712666w08NAc3.gif  1386438518due5.png       14154099341319991724SPFTbig.jpg          1455459176our%20logo.jpg 1326675969Steel%20Penn%20Alliance%20Bann1422825674SPIQ4_zpsab25d215.png

#56 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

Will mike still be part of the game if you buy it?

I think it's cool you would invest your own money for us to enjoy it but I think Mike should still be involved in some way.

#57 Caleb613

Caleb613

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,277 posts
  • Interests:Wavey Q
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

Kudos to Mike if he takes the money and does his best Forrest Gump impression.

"Me and Scorpion don't compare cause I make Scorpion ""GET OVER HERE""

scorpions_hellfire_fatality.gif

#58 DavyJones

DavyJones

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

EXCUSE ME SIR DO YOU HAVE TIME TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, STEELPENN?

7gGdAvs.png

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

If you all feel it would bring our struggling game down then what is needed to help the game grow?

i like solutions too! here are my suggestions:

1. permaban cheaters like steel penn, mentor and moyses

2. permaban humors

3. fix the engine

4. fix the economy

pls invest in this plan

#60 SteelPenn

SteelPenn

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,845 posts
  • Interests:Steel's quote

Steel Penn Alliance
    #Gableisajerkoff
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

Well, from the way you all act I see now maybe its not worth it. I see no solutions being offered to our game needs just a bunch of forum hate over a possible way to help the game. Thanks for the insults. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steel Penn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users