Retired fighters becoming staff members

Greetings fellow Tycoonians,

I hope all of you are well. I was wondering if any of you have a retired fighter that you opted to keep on your staff? If so, does that translate to that fighter becoming a coach, for example, in a gym that you have created, if you have done so?

right now they can become a personal assistant -- which will help you

Check Energy levels before fights Check Vending Machine Stock Check Coach Morale Buy Supplements Change Supplements (Basic) Not Training

now mike has been in the process of making them corner-man for fights but its a still ongoing process -- as for right now all they can do is above but more is planned

Thanks for the updates PBR and Warwynd, it's very much appreciated. Is it basically recommended that older fighters (35 - 40) who are pretty much finished should be Personal Assistants? Also, do all Personal Assistants have the same capability of assisting, or is there a varying degree involved with that as well?

There has been talk about them having skills and therefore being more or less effective, but right now they are all pretty much even as far as I know. Your fighter could be 18 years old and become a personal assistant... you never even had to get them a fight to make them a PA. Simply restire them and turn them into a Personal Assistant...

Right on Warwyn, thanks for the update. Maybe if a fighter turns out to have a glass jaw, glass hands and/or is slow in the noggin department, perhaps a PA would be a better situation for that guy.