New Creation Tournament - Weekly League Style

Alfred

Looking for 20 managers for another creation tournament much like the current ongoing League of Leagues only this will be with 18 year olds.

(***As we have reached 20 managers fairly quickly I have decided to go a little bigger and make it an UPTO 40 man tournament. The tournament length wouldn't really be effected but would need probably at least 32***)

***CREATION DATE - 1st JANUARY 2019***

***265lbs+ (minimum weight 265lbs) 18 creation***

***TESTING ALLOWED)***

Idea is 20 fighters will be randomly divided (I might seed say the top 8 managers or so however to ensure that there isn't a lopsided group of death should that possibility occur) into 2 groups of 10. Each 10 fighters will fight each other once every week and from there the top 5 from each group will qualify for the next stage which will be another 10 man league of which everyone will once again fight each other once. At the end of that the Top 4 fighters will qualify for the Semi-Final (1 facing 4, 2 facing 3) to decide the overall winner.

Fighters will be 18 at creation and weight division can be decided by popular vote. Training is allowed and there will be two weeks from creation until the first fight. Date of creation to be decided once interest is established.

Fights will be weekly and you will be expected to fight injured or cut or whatever.

This is a tournament that will carry on some months. From the first fight to the finals will take 20 weeks, so please, don't enter if you know that there is a strong likely hood that you won't be around/bothered to finish it. The first stage will be 9 weeks so that's 9 weeks of commitment even if you've rolled a complete turkey and you can't couldn't even buy a win. The next stage will be the same. Then 2 weeks for the finals.

Points for league stages will be as following

3pts - Finish Victory

2pts - Dec Victory

1pts - Draw

0pts - Dec Loss

-1pts - Finish Loss

In the instance of a fighter not accepting a fight/going inactive the result will be recorded as a finish win for his opponent and a finish loss for the inactive fighter.

Prizes will be as follows but have usually changed with the generous donations from other managers.

1st Place - 1 year VIP + 500k

2nd Place - 300k

3rd Place - 150k

4th Place - 50k

*Edit 1* Thanks for Kyle Moore & Zenith Nutrition who has pledged 250k to the pool

Any questions please ask!

P.S Will be doing write up's and previews each week for this and am looking for one more writer to help out. Please get in touch if you are interested in doing so.

Entrants

1) Rei

2) Hunter Johnson

3)

4) James Listerman

5) Kyle Moore

6) Eric Leonard

7) John Pezao

8) Master Tessin

9) John Sullivan

10) Daddy Winger

11) Raichu Kong

12) Stef Power

13) Jungle Lord

14) Boble Lineman

15) Pika Choo

16) JB 90

17) Owen Hitman

18) Ringo Starr

19) Scotty JoeC

20) Thaddeus Banks

21) Alexander Melchoit

22) Larry Hawk

23) Will Brawler

24) Ferdynand Kucharski

25) Anti Kristus

26) Adam Lim

27) Emily Chanet

28) Marcus Peters

29) Ibrahim Camara

30) Kris Scott

31) Hare Rumpler

32) Alfred Winterbottom

• Upvote 1

you are not the lone ranger mate. I learnt a lot about how to get injured last time :yes:

sadly, my fighter I had for LOL didn't really get hurt that much...but, couldn't win to save his mothers life. I think I went 2-7 or something like that. the 2 fighters I beat, didn't have wins at the time of me beating them haha.

I've added everyone so far. Had quite a good response really quickly so what I might do if no one has any objections is possibly go bigger and aim for 40 fighters?

The tournament and format could run with any even number of fighters though. Ideally minimum of 32 though and that would just double the groups but practically everything would stay the same except for one extra fight at the end which, to be fair, I think for a year's VIP is worth it?

• Upvote 3

One last spot guys to make 32 and I'll think we'll cap it there as recruitment has seemingly slowed right down. Will still except alternates however as the drop out rates for these kind of things are usually pretty high.

I think I need to withdrew from the tournament