Budokai Tenkaichi - $1.5m+ Creation Tournament

Rei

Sure do, there's a few left now. I'll put yer name down :)

Two slots remaining.

Once full, I'm happy to put people's names down as alternates in case of drop-outs.

I need to wait 6 days to sack someone so have me down as an alternate but I got Toth to take my spot instead if thats cool with you Rei

• Upvote 1

I need to wait 6 days to sack someone so have me down as an alternate but I got Toth to take my spot instead if thats cool with you Rei

The tournament will probably start on BFF 2 in 4 weeks. If you don't mind losing out on the training time, you can still participate. And Toth of course could always join as the 15th entrant ;)

• Upvote 1

No worries, like Tim said, as long as you're alright with losing out on the training days then that slot is all yours. I'll put Toth down as the 16th entry yeah?

and now, we're full!

Get creating, get testing (if you wish), and get in touch with what fighter you'll be putting forward.

First round will begin on BFF 3 - 17/03/18

If anyone wishes to be an alternate in-case of drop-outs, I am happy to add you to the list.

Confident one eh? :D

Overwhelmingly so. Lol. I might boost him up an extra 1% now though. First training session was a 3on1 and he was 6.05 learner at that and his training will be specialized and 1on1 as of Thursday but not that great beforehand. But 3on1 and having that kind of learning speed he might have a shot of fixing it a little towards fixing him to fightable.

I will be your 3rd alternate. Just like Bwang I'm also testing WW prospects right now and plenty of people on that list that I want to absolutely beat the living crap out of.

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier.

Sure, added to the list. If tycoon was as active as it used to be, this could've made for a pretty great 32-man tourney, but that just isn't realistic in today's game lol

No worries, like Tim said, as long as you're alright with losing out on the training days then that slot is all yours. I'll put Toth down as the 16th entry yeah?

and now, we're full!

Get creating, get testing (if you wish), and get in touch with what fighter you'll be putting forward.

First round will begin on BFF 3 - 17/03/18

Friendly reminder, with just over three weeks to go before the first round begins. Still waiting on confirmation of fighter from 6 managers, so get in touch as soon as you're ready!

• Upvote 1