100k to any new VIP managers (90k+ ID Managers)

myronmonroe

I'm giving out 100k to ANY new VIP manager (90K+ Manager ID) that posts in this thread.

If you're a new manger and trying to decide if it's worth it to get VIP...IT'S WORTH IT. It adds so much functionality and makes the game much more enjoyable!

As an added incentive to anyone that supports the game by buying VIP, I will send you 100k to help you get started :)

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

I know this post is old, but ive got VIP and started a new fight org in Rio de Janeiro named Barbarian Fight Club, got 50k from ingame loan when start new org and 50k from BOOM Funds, put all in the org and got 50+ fighter contracts, but now, im broken... Just got the message that i have 10 days to get my account to positive again.

There is any way to someone help me?

I know this post is old, but ive got VIP and started a new fight org in Rio de Janeiro named Barbarian Fight Club, got 50k from ingame loan when start new org and 50k from BOOM Funds, put all in the org and got 50+ fighter contracts, but now, im broken... Just got the message that i have 10 days to get my account to positive again.

you have $-866.18 balance.

your has an event on 21st dec so i am quite sure the profit will easily help you get +ive balance.

I have sent you 50K to help out!

@Floppzzy, are you in need of cash aswell? Im not sure what to read from your post.

I have sent you 50K to help out!

@Floppzzy, are you in need of cash aswell? Im not sure what to read from your post.

Wow that was fast he burned those 50K, after 8 days and 1 event he chose to swap the org with a gym, and now his balance has dropped to -6000 something. Seems shady to me. I kind of wondered why he never even sent me a thank you for saving his VIP, but i guess his just someones multi and im a complete idiot...

• 2 weeks later...

No he is still active but im not sure how involved he is with the game.

He's not active trust me. He converted all of his game money to vip time and logs in periodically to check on the gym. The account basically sits there waiting if myron ever decides to come back... i believe he has about 3 years of vip left so fingers crossed...