1. 1. Winner / Loser / Result

• Taj via KO/TKO
    • Taj via Sub
    • Taj via Dec
    • Womba via KO/TKO
    • Womba via Sub
    • Womba via Dec
    • Draw

Was this fight of the year in everyones opinion? when is the next major superfight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=123905&fidb=83315

22-1 phenom and Evolution HW champion Kyle Carlton against former Ascension HW champion and 1 of the most decorated heavyweights in Tycoon history Victor Creed.

The next superfight?

CCF 135: Bunting vs. Kable

I've got your Fight Of The Year right here!

Current #3 Super Heavyweight and CCF champion John "Bodies in a barrel" Bunting, taking on the unstoppable wrecking ball that is the #2 SHW, "The Final Boss" Neo Kable.

Bunting is fresh off the destruction of 2 other org's SHW champs and has managed to coax Kable into a 2 leg hate crime. The first is taking place this weekend in L.A. at CCF, the next with the EVO boys. You asked what the next superfight is? Here it is. You didn't ask anyone to hijack this awesome thread about 2 of the game's best fighters, but here it is :D

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=123905&fidb=83315

22-1 phenom and Evolution HW champion Kyle Carlton against former Ascension HW champion and 1 of the most decorated heavyweights in Tycoon history Victor Creed.

The next superfight?

CCF 135: Bunting vs. Kable

I've got your Fight Of The Year right here!

Current #3 Super Heavyweight and CCF champion John "Bodies in a barrel" Bunting, taking on the unstoppable wrecking ball that is the #2 SHW, "The Final Boss" Neo Kable.

Bunting is fresh off the destruction of 2 other org's SHW champs and has managed to coax Kable into a 2 leg hate crime. The first is taking place this weekend in L.A. at CCF, the next with the EVO boys. You asked what the next superfight is? Here it is. You didn't ask anyone to hijack this awesome thread about 2 of the game's best fighters, but here it is :D

Both fights added to spoiler list,you guys need to hype these events like this one was

• Upvote 2

I agree this really pads his already impressive resume.

Its the most impressive resume this year so far. Womba has beaten most of the top 5 stable LHW's this year. Only one i can see missing is Yance Sackett who lost to Ryo and al Din. Both of whom Womba has beaten.

After speaking to the Jug earlier on this week he confirmed that Ryo has done enough to secure himself a 4th fight against Womba. So once again its time to roll that dice.

Its the most impressive resume this year so far. Womba has beaten most of the top 5 stable LHW's this year. Only one i can see missing is Yance Sackett who lost to Ryo and al Din. Both of whom Womba has beaten.

After speaking to the Jug earlier on this week he confirmed that Ryo has done enough to secure himself a 4th fight against Womba. So once again its time to roll that dice.

Let's see what happens! They've both finished each other once and then Womba took the rubber match via decision so it should be a good one! Just try not to flatline Womba in 2 minutes again, lol.

Seems like it would be more appropriate for Womba to fight Yance and al Din to fight Ryo. Yance has beaten al Din 3 times and lost to Ryo by split decision. Yance has a tournament to win if he wants to prove he is worthy of fighting any of those future HOF's.

Taj Al Din is an overrated wimp, ducked the way to the Top - Im glad Womba won

All i'm saying is womba is a bum :P and got lucky in this fight

Man, when you read posts like this, and belive them (like...newcomer on the forum), you would wonder how come this was one of the most expected fight at this time...

Opinions:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/8237/3nrq.jpg

• Upvote 9