Update Idea Board

crzy1051

Update Improvement Ideas  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How important are the following updates to you?

• 3rd Training Block
    • 2 Companies to own
    • Updating the App
    • Additional Companies
    • Morale Update
    • QFC opening cities
    • Stat Ranking Page
    • Tactic Updates
    • Clinch Takedown & Clinch Takedown Defense

Regarding a 3rd training session per day - if it's a nightmare to code, why not just increase the learning speed for everyone, that will have the same effect.

QFCs worldwide, or continent wide, is an essential fix, especially for noobs.

More ways to spend money - these don't have to be functional, people just like to buy shiny things.

Not seeing a gym as a company would massively increase the variety on the high street, and the participation levels of us all.

Agree

Not seeing a gym as a company would massively increase the variety on the high street, and the participation levels of us all.

I think this is the biggest improvement the game could get. A lot of managers start with an org, clothing, nutrition, then realize they can't really compete as a manager without a gym, so they switch to a private gym.

You can't really make money from a gym, and if that extra company slot for a gym ruins the economy somehow, you could always figure out a way to make the gym impossible to make profit from.

Edit: Here's a way to add this to the game:

Each VIP manager comes with a gym. You can choose to use it or not. If you don't hire any coaches, gym has no costs.

A manager with no money could either get a business to help pay for gym fees, or team up with another VIP manager to share the costs of 1 gym. So basically, a gym wouldn't be a business, it would just be a VIP feature.

• Upvote 7

I think this is the biggest improvement the game could get. A lot of managers start with an org, clothing, nutrition, then realize they can't really compete as a manager without a gym, so they switch to a private gym.

You can't really make money from a gym, and if that extra company slot for a gym ruins the economy somehow, you could always figure out a way to make the gym impossible to make profit from.

Edit: Here's a way to add this to the game:

Each VIP manager comes with a gym. You can choose to use it or not. If you don't hire any coaches, gym has no costs.

A manager with no money could either get a business to help pay for gym fees, or team up with another VIP manager to share the costs of 1 gym. So basically, a gym wouldn't be a business, it would just be a VIP feature.

Sounds good but how about non-vip players? I would think that most people if given the opportunity to run private gyms and also make money with the second company, they would want to only have their fighters in the gym to keep the 1on1 training, so this would probably lead to no public gyms?

I like the idea that Warwynd presented, to lower coach wages to allow gyms to be profitable also probably allowing more coaches and increase the training effectivity for everything that isnt 1on1. In this case some people would probably run gyms to earn money but this will also allow them to be of good quality.

• Upvote 2

Sounds good but how about non-vip players? I would think that most people if given the opportunity to run private gyms and also make money with the second company, they would want to only have their fighters in the gym to keep the 1on1 training, so this would probably lead to no public gyms?

All manager gyms keep the same features. You can run a public gym if you don't have the money to run it with just your fighters. You need around 30 fighters in a $1000 weekly gym (full elites of course) to break even, so having your gym open to the public would allow non-VIPs to join any of those gyms.

It's just ideas I'm throwing in here, it'd take more thoughts and planning to make it perfect and fair for everyone.

All manager gyms keep the same features. You can run a public gym if you don't have the money to run it with just your fighters. You need around 30 fighters in a $1000 weekly gym (full elites of course) to break even, so having your gym open to the public would allow non-VIPs to join any of those gyms.

It's just ideas I'm throwing in here, it'd take more thoughts and planning to make it perfect and fair for everyone.

First of all I just want to say that I like your ideas but I think that when challenging ideas you can come with the best solution.

What I think the problem with this would be, is that people that dont run private gyms dont do that because of the cost, having a second company would allow those people to make money and use that money to run their own private gym. I dont think people will prioritize having public gyms over private gyms if they actually can afford it on a weekly basis.

• Upvote 2

Another big change would be to only allow one free agent pickup per week or maybe per 24 hours.

This way the free agents are spread to some lower ranked guys, thats great for them. And we dont get the situations where top ranked managers can bring in 20 good fighters all at once. Instead - 20 people could be happy with a new fighter.

• Upvote 13

Another big change would be to only allow one free agent pickup per week or maybe per 24 hours.

This way the free agents are spread to some lower ranked guys, thats great for them. And we dont get the situations where top ranked managers can bring in 20 good fighters all at once. Instead - 20 people could be happy with a new fighter.

Great idea.

• Upvote 5

Damn straight. That would be so encouraging for noobs. As well as me.

• Upvote 6

great idea, even the playing field a bit!

• Upvote 4

I have a $17 VISA that is a prepaid card. I want to use it to pay for VIP but PayPal doesn't ( or didn't for me) accept prepaid cards as an option. Is anybody interested in $17 VISA card that will profit them $7 dollars (the 3-month membership is $10) I know this isn't the discussion to post on, but I want to get it out there.

• Downvote 6

I have a $17 VISA that is a prepaid card. I want to use it to pay for VIP but PayPal doesn't ( or didn't for me) accept prepaid cards as an option. Is anybody interested in $17 VISA card that will profit them $7 dollars (the 3-month membership is $10) I know this isn't the discussion to post on, but I want to get it out there.

I just bought you 3 months VIP now shut the fuck up about the card :)

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all. Thanks to crzy1051 for posting about updates.

I know a load of you will just think no updates are ever coming but I'll show you that's not the case over the next 6 months or so :)

This year has been super busy. We've moved house to get my little boy into a better school and that is very nearly finished now. I had to do up our old house in order to sell it, then we've had a load of work to do on the new house too, to get it habitable. That's taken about 6 months but we're moving into the new place in 2 weeks. After that I'll have a rest for a week then I'll be able to crack on with stuff and it'll actually be a relief to just do coding work, not painting, plastering, doing electrics etc.

Thanks for your continued support of the game and good luck in your fights :)

any update on this mike? is anything in the works currently

I would like to see

1. You can own an org and...... a gym/nutrition/clothing

2. 3rd training block

3. A new location on map (maybe Malaysia, South Africa, India, United Arab Emirates)

4. Inactive orgs still on map should be placed for sale.

5. One night/one event tournaments.

• Upvote 3