fight someone else has the win?

I dont know if he did mike i dont even think the win got added to my record either but i cant be 100% on that. Ok will repost on here if it happens again

This happens all of the time. If you pickup a free agent and they already have a fight booked the previous manager gets the result.

Lance the fight was not all ready booked i accepted the fight. I thought it was sent while i was manger mabe it was all ready sent but not accepted.

If the manager releases the fighter, sometimes org owners will send a fight offer to that FA so their inactivity clause doesn't hit if they get picked up by a new manager. If that fight offer is accepted by the new manager I beleive that the fight will go under the old manager's name. Not too sure if it counts on your record or not. Then again, I may be talking out of my arse

If the manager releases the fighter, sometimes org owners will send a fight offer to that FA so their inactivity clause doesn't hit if they get picked up by a new manager. If that fight offer is accepted by the new manager I beleive that the fight will go under the old manager's name. Not too sure if it counts on your record or not. Then again, I may be talking out of my arse

This.

I didn't get credit for the win on my record. I managed him for a week or so, and no fight was offered when I released him. Weird

You wouldn't of been able to release him if he had a fight offer on the table. The org he was signed to booked him a fight when he was an FA

I have another mystery that is related but stranger. I was checking fighters randomly and I saw a fighter that had me listed as managing him for one loss. I have never managed that guy. I dont show up in the previous managers either, just on the fighter's record. The loss also doesnt show up on my manager history, I have checked.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=225643

I have no idea.