Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

Age of Empires: Planetfall 6/10

Kind of reminds me of the CIV game they made in space (forgot the name). I cannot say it is a huge improvement over that one, although this is a more refined version and better built (the game plays faster). I guess it is very similar to Age of Empires 3, just this one has a different setting and the graphics are better, so although it is a pretty good game (if you like that genre), it did not really meet my expectations.

I played Rimworld, i think it is a very very good game and i have not played it for a while (at least 1 1/2 years), i know they updated it and there is a lot of changes.

The graphics is about as primitive as it gets, however the gameplay is really good. It takes a bit of time to get used to and there is quite a lot of things you need to learn. There is also an awesome modding community, lots of things you can add and play around with.

• Upvote 1

I played Rimworld, i think it is a very very good game and i have not played it for a while (at least 1 1/2 years), i know they updated it and there is a lot of changes.

The graphics is about as primitive as it gets, however the gameplay is really good. It takes a bit of time to get used to and there is quite a lot of things you need to learn. There is also an awesome modding community, lots of things you can add and play around with.

After you mentioned Rimworld, i decided to go back to it and give it a go.........................it has a learning curve for sure. I need to remember how to do some of the basic things such as stockpile and build. Still worth playing if you have the patience.

Cheers Mentor I think I will give it a try.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WMMA 5 6.5/10

Text based MMA org owner game. Essentially, this is the sandbox version of MMA Tycoon, just it is offline and single player. It is basically the only more or less decent org/promoter game on the PC. I used to play it a few years ago when it came out, reloaded it recently and it keeps me more or less interested. There is also a few real life mods in the GDS forums if you want to play with known real fighters.

• 1 month later...

WMMA 5 6.5/10

Text based MMA org owner game. Essentially, this is the sandbox version of MMA Tycoon, just it is offline and single player. It is basically the only more or less decent org/promoter game on the PC. I used to play it a few years ago when it came out, reloaded it recently and it keeps me more or less interested. There is also a few real life mods in the GDS forums if you want to play with known real fighters.

Im still rocking the WMMA 3 version. Trying a MMA Olympic style Org for MMA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A little late to the party but red dead redemption 2. My favorite game series by far, may have to do with my insane interest in frontier lifestyle but the game has been great so far. Story line is great they packed a lot of shit into it but it is still insanely fun the initial story mode. I can see myself running through it a few times.

Personally though I can keep myself occupied with just the fishing and hunting aspect of it mixed with some gambling and murders I'm good to go.

Just makes me wish I had a time machine more and more though as i was brought into this world in the wrong fuckin century.

I didnt like FM

Still cant find anything more charming than the good ole Elifoot 98

Football Manager Touch 2020 ------- 8.5/10

I would say this is one of the best sports simulators out there. I like it more than the Football Manager, because it is faster and less tedious.

Last game played

Day of the Tentacle (LucasArts)
State of the art point and click from the floppy disk age. Classic.

9.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

EARN UP TO $500,000 TYCOON CASH PER REVIEW

Ratings from 1-10 per category

HALF-POINTS APPLICABLE

REVIEWING GAMES IN A NUT SHELL

https://corp.ign.com/review-practices

https://i.imgur.com/JEJ5d7u.png

• Gameplay: Controls, level design, combat systems, etc.
  • Narrative: Dialogue, plot, ending, etc.
  • Graphics: Aesthetics, fidelity, animations, etc.
  • Technical: Performance, bugs, physics, etc.
  • Audio: Voice acting, music, sound effects, etc.
  • Social: Multiplayer offerings, sharing with friends, etc.
  • Value: Price, DLC, breadth of content, etc.
  • Market: Expectations (controversy, sequel, market leaders, etc)

The last two (value, market) aren't important as the top six. Your responses aren't required to be overly long or complex. Apply as much or as little detail as necessary. More often than not apply the mantra "short and sweet". Simplify it. Elongated and descriptive feedback is applicable as long as it's relevant, humorous, and/or of quality. Pictures and screenshots = bonus.

You can review games past, present, and future. ANY game of your choosing.

Reviews must be 100% original.

No copy and pasting other people's material from the internet.

Message me with link to your thread to initiate payment process / review.

WRITING SUBJECTS ALSO ACCEPTABLE:

- Game industry related news (new releases, new consoles, new technology)

- Articles focused on gaming (gaming experiences, favorite/least favorite publishers, etc)

- Articles containing game top related list (top 10 favorite games, top 10 shooters, top 5 game romances, boss fights, etc)

- Streamer related articles (suggested, interviews, etc.)