How active is the game these days?

silvec88

Good god. No it does not need an org

BULL SHIT!!! Every milestone needs an org! Every 5k or the game loses it's competitiveness, new users who create fighters would be completely fucked over if we didn't have new orgs/older orgs who changed from open id or 320k to a newer brand of fighters. I won't sign ANY fighter I make after 360k to ANY org that has fighters before 360k, at least not until about 380k... Saying we don't NEED a new org for 360k is absolutely ridiculous, That's how old ass undeserving fighters pad there records. SMFH keep your terrible thoughts to yourself. LMFAO 360k guys won't be as competitive in a 358k org as a 360k org and that is 100% facts... a fighter created 363k+ would be absolutely trashed by an 18 year old 358k+ creation unless the 363k+ fighter had impeccable hiddens and that is not fair to the game. Also, having a 358k+ organization is just blasphemous... Whoever runs that, change that shit to a 360k+

BULL SHIT!!! Every milestone needs an org! Every 5k or the game loses it's competitiveness, new users who create fighters would be completely fucked over if we didn't have new orgs/older orgs who changed from open id or 320k to a newer brand of fighters. I won't sign ANY fighter I make after 360k to ANY org that has fighters before 360k, at least not until about 380k... Saying we don't NEED a new org for 360k is absolutely ridiculous, That's how old ass undeserving fighters pad there records. SMFH keep your terrible thoughts to yourself. LMFAO 360k guys won't be as competitive in a 358k org as a 360k org and that is 100% facts... a fighter created 363k+ would be absolutely trashed by an 18 year old 358k+ creation unless the 363k+ fighter had impeccable hiddens and that is not fair to the game. Also, having a 358k+ organization is just blasphemous... Whoever runs that, change that shit to a 360k+

The post was aimed at Who was offering to open the org, not whether it was actually needed.

• Upvote 2