Super Fight League

Mentor

My org is an unrestricted org and a restricted org at the same time. Maybe don't target a 24 YO against a top 10 guy in his prime

Do you read what people write? Here, you have SYN/GAMMA/Pulse/Empire competing, which are all unrestricted(Empire can basically be considered unrestricted). You're offering up a 227k fighter to the top 4 orgs in the game. You expect someone to "offer up" a top 100 fighter in these 4 orgs who isn't at the peak of his career? Go to rankings and look at the top 10 Middleweights. Who can you offer up to Iso Paa and consider it a "fair" fight. Think before writing.

Do you read what people write? Here, you have SYN/GAMMA/Pulse/Empire competing, which are all unrestricted(Empire can basically be considered unrestricted). You're offering up a 227k fighter to the top 4 orgs in the game. You expect someone to "offer up" a top 100 fighter in these 4 orgs who isn't at the peak of his career? Go to rankings and look at the top 10 Middleweights. Who can you offer up to Iso Paa and consider it a "fair" fight. Think before writing.

Nick Graves fits the mold

He is #10.

He is ranked 78th, that leaves 22 other fighters who could fit the mold.

Why don't you take a chill pill and relax

It's not like I'm considering a fight at this very moment. Things are always changing and someone could pop up out of thin air. I put that out there to see if there were any offers

• Upvote 1

Nick Graves fits the mold

He is #10.

He is ranked 78th, that leaves 22 other fighters who could fit the mold.

Why don't you take a chill pill and relax

I'm perfectly relaxed. I'm trying to explain to you why finding him a matchup for this particular competition will be problematic. You also need to remember what type of manager you are dealing with. Why don't you offer him a fight vs Graves and see what Ispa tells you. He refused a fight against Lohmus, who is a 325k fighter, claiming Iso Paa is way too under trained to fight him. I can reassure you that Graves is much more advanced than Lohmus. I can guarantee that Billy will accept the fight w/ Graves, the question is, will Ispa accept the fight.

I'm perfectly relaxed. I'm trying to explain to you why finding him a matchup for this particular competition will be problematic. You also need to remember what type of manager you are dealing with. Why don't you offer him a fight vs Graves and see what Ispa tells you. He refused a fight against Lohmus, who is a 325k fighter, claiming Iso Paa is way too under trained to fight him. I can reassure you that Graves is much more advanced than Lohmus. I can guarantee that Billy will accept the fight w/ Graves, the question is, will Ispa accept the fight.

Well, I asked him. we will see what he says

• Upvote 1

I’m interested. After my vacations I will go through my roster and participate on these.

Ispa has always been a model manager at my orgs. It will be an honour to find him someone within 12k ID to take his offer.

Most of my top guys are basically free agents and I have some top 100 as young as 330k , plus I basically do whatever the f I want like always so we will make it happen.

+1 to Alex taking a chill pill.

Another word and I sign Chris Steve to Gagnon’s division while on vacation so he can cry himself at night for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do let us know. I am curious whether Ispa made a turnaround and is willing to accept challenging fights, or pull the ol' faithful dodge like he's done in the past.

Not ready yet lol

Anyways, If there is an option that fits his ID and range, he's there. He could move up a weight if needed.

• Upvote 1

I’m interested. After my vacations I will go through my roster and participate on these.

Ispa has always been a model manager at my orgs. It will be an honour to find him someone within 12k ID to take his offer.

Most of my top guys are basically free agents and I have some top 100 as young as 330k , plus I basically do whatever the f I want like always so we will make it happen.

+1 to Alex taking a chill pill.

Another word and I sign Chris Steve to Gagnon’s division while on vacation so he can cry himself at night for a few weeks.

Let the bum get a few wins first, then come see me.

Not ready yet lol

Anyways, If there is an option that fits his ID and range, he's there. He could move up a weight if needed.

Told ya, dodger. Goes to an unrestricted org and rejects fights cause he's not ready...DODGAAAAAA

Let the bum get a few wins first, then come see me.

Told ya, dodger. Goes to an unrestricted org and rejects fights cause he's not ready...DODGAAAAAA

He didn't reject any fights I have offered him. He rejected a fight against the guy you recommended he fought. He accepted a fight against a 29 YO 310K guy.

• Upvote 1

He didn't reject any fights I have offered him. He rejected a fight against the guy you recommended he fought. He accepted a fight against a 29 YO 310K guy.

No shit, against a fighter he has an advantage over and can KO w/ ease. Those are the types of fights he has no issues accepting. Not sure why you're so keen on defending him. Facts are facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No shit, against a fighter he has an advantage over and can KO w/ ease. Those are the types of fights he has no issues accepting. Not sure why you're so keen on defending him. Facts are facts.

He has an advantage over?

Are you stupid or are you stupid?

His fighter is 24 327k ID. He accepted a fight against a 29 YO 307K ID. FACTS ARE FACTS

• Upvote 2

He has an advantage over?

Are you stupid or are you stupid?

His fighter is 24 327k ID. He accepted a fight against a 29 YO 307K ID. FACTS ARE FACTS

And there you have it folks. After all of these years playing this game, you know less about MMAT than mphumors does about the female anatomy. Please, carry on being clueless.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Stepdads living in Glass houses and throwing boulders:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=328070&fidb=331385

whatta joke of a fight, he dodged me for this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Privately trained project vs Public Gym dude with a brown belt but doesn`t use submissions? That guy isn`t beating you in a million years.

He doesn`t have the MT nor the wrestling.

It`s hillarious to see how your usual decline 2-3 fights until the org owner gives you the easiest one routine hasn`t changed. Actually your new routine is to not decline the fight (you just did this with me) and just let the event approach in order to chokehold the org owner and run that inactivity days clock.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

I just dominated a manager I like and respect and bumped him from 6th to 9th rank while you seat there at 5th and cherry pick your fights. haha just noticed Lucius Black moved up to 6th , you are both a joke lololol

Privately trained project vs Public Gym dude with a brown belt but doesn`t use submissions? That guy isn`t beating you in a million years.

It`s hillarious to see how your usual decline 2-3 fights until the org owner gives you the easiest one routine hasn`t changed.

I just dominated a manager I like and respect and bumped him from 6th to 9th rank while you seat there at 5th and cherry pick your fights. haha just noticed Lucius Black moved up to 6th , you are both a joke lololol

How the fuck is that my fault the guy is in a public gym & decided to move to brown belt with no subs? Again youre fucking clutching at straws and making yourself look like a knob head.

Any evidence from other org managers that i reject 2-3 fights for all of my fighters or are you still clinging to the Hopkins rejecting the same fight for 3 months? lmao

I couldnt give a fuck if you like or respect me im pretty sure 99% of the community doesnt respect or like you so its all swings and round abouts.

As someone who doesnt care for rankings you sure talk enough about them numbnuts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It`s hillarious to see how your usual decline 2-3 fights until the org owner gives you the easiest one routine hasn`t changed. Actually your new routine is to not decline the fight (you just did this with me) and just let the event approach in order to chokehold the org owner and run that inactivity days clock.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Think of something did you loool.

As i said the same fight for 3 months so yeah i didnt bother declining the last time, only to you because i got bored of the game we was playing :)

• Downvote 1

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

So you're basically describing every single one of this guys fights right?

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=342093

• Upvote 1