PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Guest bystander

41 members have voted

1. 1. PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Enlighten me Ovoxo why someone would care so much about how others feel about their accomplishments in a browser game, that they have to cheat and create multis. I am just curious what goes on in the mind of such an insecure person like yourself.

I have a degree on this.

Allow me to enlighten you:

This is a product of the deepest insecurities. These damaged souls need to belong to something or achieve something. They are results oriented and often under achievers.

The game is serious business.

Hope that helps.

• Downvote 1

why someone would care so much about how others feel about their accomplishments in a browser game, that they have to cheat and create multis.

I have a degree on this.

omegalul

We have something very common with Camara though. I am working in the accounting branch, while he is an expert in multiaccounting.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Alex K has been very strange in his excuses to reject fights and rarely even takes them in noob level orgs i worked in....so I think he very well could be trying to manipulate the system.

Shit Grumps, I just noted there are 22 fights unaccounted for.

All we know is 3 for 3 (100%) this manager lost to Alex in strange fights where he threw one knee to the body. These are not fights were I created a fighter and forgot to move sliders; we all know how those fights look like (3 rounds usually of trying everything). This is the worst kind of fighter (super balanced) going deliberately (planning) the worst possible strategy against a seasoned #1 ranked manager.

Funny the day this bomb dropped and we were chatting with the group I did not grasp how obvious this Hype dump was and why everyone was freaking out so much. Given you guys are much more tenured managers, some have been here from the beginning.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

Glad the above clarified the rules on same IP and how to manage them (like no same gym if only spar-botting and such) and adjustments can be made.

But what of the possible 25 fights dumped into another account of same IP ? And why can't we see the 22? I see the original post was edited to include some cryptic deal between Mike and Alex ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At 8 AM Eastern Time test results came back from the urine sample of former #1 Tycoon manager Alex K. fighters. This man did not piss excellence .. he pissed hot !

So lets get to the bottom of all this.

Exhibit A: Multi Account #1

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=93632

This manager joined the game the same day Alex K. created two new projects and in some weird coincidence he decided to make two fighters in the same weight classes with very questionable builds and book QFC fights against Alex K. fighters. The biggest coincidence in the planet? Were we born yesterday?

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=888027

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=888026

As is already the norm, Alex K. kept only the fighter with Granite Chin. Kept all the way to the number 1 rank in the Tycoon World.

Exhibit B: The can that threw 4 knees to the body:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=892171

Oh wow, could there be a worst ever fighter / game plan? This poor soul threw his fight worst than that japanese guy against Mayweather. A fix ! Borodach won that easily and is still active under new management. More Hype to former #1 ranked Alex K. versus ferocious... Alex K???

So what you say bystanders? Does he piss excellence or does he piss hot?

UPDATE

d6nuRV1.jpg

wow at that edit.

This post is to make it extremely clear what is acceptable if you want to play with friends or family on the same IP. It is allowed, but;

2. Do not join each other's gyms (Reason; fighters being used as spar-bots).

It's pretty simple really... Just keep totally separate.

http://i65.tinypic.com/25turr4.png

20 people in that gym, 14 trained by you Jude. Better start organising a couple moving vans

• Upvote 4

Shit Grumps, I just noted there are 22 fights unaccounted for.

All we know is 3 for 3 (100%) this manager lost to Alex in strange fights where he threw one knee to the body. These are not fights were I created a fighter and forgot to move sliders; we all know how those fights look like (3 rounds usually of trying everything). This is the worst kind of fighter (super balanced) going deliberately (planning) the worst possible strategy against a seasoned #1 ranked manager.

Funny the day this bomb dropped and we were chatting with the group I did not grasp how obvious this Hype dump was and why everyone was freaking out so much. Given you guys are much more tenured managers, some have been here from the beginning.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

Glad the above clarified the rules on same IP and how to manage them (like no same gym if only spar-botting and such) and adjustments can be made.

But what of the possible 25 fights dumped into another account of same IP ? And why can't we see the 22? I see the original post was edited to include some cryptic deal between Mike and Alex ...

All you do is talk shit and make "facts" up as you go along w/ no proof. And yet:

Screen_Shot_2019-01-15_at_7.43.05_PM.png

• Upvote 4

Sorry but you are deflecting like crazy.

Why would I edit my stuff? That's my old gym sold in a legit business transaction. All that changed is I went from 1:1 to usually 2:1 but I can test in peace and happen to be pretty awesome at sliders so I compensate for the minimal loss in training (since the changes). These transactions are done everyday and even advertised.

My fights go both ways, lol I happened to have the best mentor though so it's gonna be a while to catch me. Unlike your 100% success rate in Hype dumping. 3/3 confirmed, 22 in Limbo lolol

Now back to the topic :)

Grumps

Brunno

dorlotom

rei

lupe

karter

jlp

wispey

boxer

blake

bjorn

stpierre

lefty

all agree your gypsy arse PISSED HOT

so...

http://d2lubch9d26anb.cloudfront.net/cdn/farfuture/A2jPRCtYmdQd4XrCkLy0O1sKRR2n4pFpA3e6wYnga20/mtime:1503025536/sites/default/files/caught_in_the_act-love_is_everywhere_s_2.jpg

brb

thumb_flatbreadtaco.jpg?v=2

• Downvote 2

Sorry but you are deflecting like crazy.

Why would I edit my stuff? That's my old gym sold in a legit business transaction. All that changed is I went from 1:1 to usually 2:1 but I can test in peace and happen to be pretty awesome at sliders so I compensate for the minimal loss in training (since the changes). These transactions are done everyday and even advertised.

You legitimately sold it to someone who you share an IP with? Or is it just a coincidence they ended up with it and now 14 out of the 20 fighters there are yours?

• Upvote 4

well considering the rules came out yesterday and we are adding more by the day we will cross that gym bridge when we get there, after full renovations are completed.

All my oldies fight though so chances are I can keep the status quo since the concern is towards bots. I've never had bots nor do I think I ever will, I like fighting my guys even if it's in an oldies league.

25/25 ?

bro this is me:

image.jpg

and this is Alex by the end of this thread:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57887/mynameisearl/images/c/c9/BabyEarlJr.jpg

• Downvote 2

well considering the rules came out yesterday and we are adding more by the day we will cross that gym bridge when we get there, after full renovations are completed.

All my oldies fight though so chances are I can keep the status quo since the concern is towards bots. I've never had bots nor do I think I ever will, I like fighting my guys even if it's in an oldies league.

25/25 ?

bro this is me:

image.jpg

and this is Alex by the end of this thread:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57887/mynameisearl/images/c/c9/BabyEarlJr.jpg

the "rules" you are referring to have always been in place. you just ignored them

Jungle that's incorrect. There wouldn't be a need to clarify same IP rules if everything was so clear. Just look at that thread, a lot of rule concepts are being added and after the renovations in 3 months we will sort everything out.

Hey Jungle, for the record ... Why aren't you commenting about the items on this thread though? I get it, you like Alex but what do you have to say about this situation? The community has been pretty outspoken either by vote or by 3+ pages of back and forth. What is your take on all this?

On a totally separate note I have a pretty luxurious bathroom and it took 3-5 days to renovate. 3 months? Who is doing the renovations? my grandma? lolol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guys like you love the status quo. You get to multi and have a private gym in one account which generates 0 revenue while piling up the fake $ on your other accounts.

Please leave the conversation to the grown ups that follow the rules and actually plan/ work hard for their private gyms.

Noob

http://i63.tinypic.com/142ztjk.png

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

Jungle that's incorrect. There wouldn't be a need to clarify same IP rules if everything was so clear. Just look at that thread, a lot of rule concepts are being added and after the renovations in 3 months we will sort everything out.

Hey Jungle, for the record ... Why aren't you commenting about the items on this thread though? I get it, you like Alex but what do you have to say about this situation? The community has been pretty outspoken either by vote or by 3+ pages of back and forth. What is your take on all this?

On a totally separate note I have a pretty luxurious bathroom and it took 3-5 days to renovate. 3 months? Who is doing the renovations? my grandma? lolol

uhhhhh incorrect you knew and was informed many many months back on discord you were breaking the rules --- these are not new they have been here since the great multi bust of 1911

• Upvote 9

Screen_Shot_2019-01-10_at_10.55.12_PM.pn

• Upvote 5

generally speaking... padding records by fighting yourself is worse than what camara is doing with the gym. at least camara's route provides income to the game. doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't boost his rank, doesn't help him land FA's, it is rather harmless offence.

It's kind of like somebody getting caught for steroids snitching on somebody for smoking weed.

Both need all the help they can get imo.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

generally speaking... padding records by fighting yourself is worse than what camara is doing with the gym. at least camara's route provides income to the game. doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't boost his rank, doesn't help him land FA's, it is rather harmless offence.It's kind of like somebody getting caught for steroids snitching on somebody for smoking weed.Both need all the help they can get imo.

Who is padding their record? Show please kind sir.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

generally speaking... padding records by fighting yourself is worse than what camara is doing with the gym. at least camara's route provides income to the game. doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't boost his rank, doesn't help him land FA's, it is rather harmless offence.

It's kind of like somebody getting caught for steroids snitching on somebody for smoking weed.

Both need all the help they can get imo.

Great post Karter.

To be totally honest it was during the New Manager of the year 2017 thread that I discovered that TJ was using a non-active managers account in order to get his stable 1:1 training. The community seemed ok with that and Cutolo was about to sell her company slot to either Humors or Brunno. Both were really nice to her and a few people from their alliance bought her tons of VIP.

The way I saw and tbh still see it is that if everyone is ok with TJ using an inactive managers VIP to get 100% access to private training then nobody should have a problem with 2 active managers sharing a gym. I have spoken to TJ about this and he states: Well I don’t do that anymore therefore it basically never happened.

But I disagree.

What is scary is moderators here refusing to bring clarity to the 22 missing fights.

Even in chat when Humors asked Duphus to confirm if Alex had the same IP he stayed silent. Alex jumped the gun and confirmed it though and you can see that in the OP in page 1.

So what’s it gonna be Alex? You obviously know what happened during your 25 possible fights vs this manager. Nobody cares when you first hit #1 and nobody will care the next time you do so might as well come clean no?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Great post Karter.

To be totally honest it was during the New Manager of the year 2017 thread that I discovered that TJ was using a non-active managers account in order to get his stable 1:1 training. The community seemed ok with that and Cutolo was about to sell her company slot to either Humors or Brunno. Both were really nice to her and a few people from their alliance bought her tons of VIP.

The way I saw and tbh still see it is that if everyone is ok with TJ using an inactive managers VIP to get 100% access to private training then nobody should have a problem with 2 active managers sharing a gym. I have spoken to TJ about this and he states: Well I don’t do that anymore therefore it basically never happened.

But I disagree.

What is scary is moderators here refusing to bring clarity to the 22 missing fights.

Even in chat when Humors asked Duphus to confirm if Alex had the same IP he stayed silent. Alex jumped the gun and confirmed it though and you can see that in the OP in page 1.

So what’s it gonna be Alex? You obviously know what happened during your 25 possible fights vs this manager. Nobody cares when you first hit #1 and nobody will care the next time you do so might as well come clean no?

It's a conspiracy!!!

Fights get deleted when an account gets wiped you tool: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=104382

Why don't you go to my fight history and count all of my fights, just to confirm your rock solid theory k? :) I should be short 22 fights according to you right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1