Attacked

Theres no where on your face the blood goes "up and on the left". Just look at how much pooled in the corner of your eye. you were obviously on the ground for some time when you claimed too have been knocking three guys out. The blood on your hand is exactly where it would be if you felt blood dripping off your news and wiped it with your hand.

You didnt beat up anyone. You passed out drunk.

I seriously start to douth that you have ever been in a street fight. If you think everything happens there so perfectly I have to say been there and done it that its not the true in these situations.
You dont break or blood up your hand after a clean knockout to the chin and your blood moves different directions once you move your head yourself. You would get some blood on your hands on the second punch where the first one did some damage as you can see on the picture.
I dont know why you are hating on me? The reason is you just dont like me or you think its impossible to defended yourself against 3 people?

I think you answered the question, good luck in recovering from the beatdown you got.

Thanks. Today I actually look way worse than on that picture noise has bloated up by a bit.

OK:

1. Goes home alone, but someone else took the picture and someone is touching his left arm: CHECK

2. Can barely see he's so drunk, but defends himself from 4 Mugs: CHECK

3. Can barely walk he's so drunk, but runs away: CHECK

4. He probably did fight some Mugs:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1002919474/i_aint_got_time_to_bleed_mug.jpg?side=Back&width=225&height=225&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

OK:

1. Goes home alone, but someone else took the picture and someone is touching his left arm: CHECK

2. Can barely see he's so drunk, but defends himself from 4 Mugs: CHECK

3. Can barely walk he's so drunk, but runs away: CHECK

4. He probably did fight some Mugs:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1002919474/i_aint_got_time_to_bleed_mug.jpg?side=Back&width=225&height=225&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D

1. As I said I did run away and back to where my friends where located at and they took that picture with me.
2. They where also probably very drunk because I was shocked myself that I had so easy time yo handle them.
3. Well if you have ever been in a fight you know adrenalin or something boosts up when these things happened and you get more aware of what is going on that you should be. Happened to me before also I was so drunk I blacked out but when the was took place I remember everything also perfectly but hour before and after the fight everything has been blacked out for me. I cant explain what happens but I have heard that adrenaline increases in your organism and you get some sort of an boost from it.
4. 3 out of 4.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1. I'm a trained kickboxer

You are a weekend "warrior", you just go to the gym to vent your frustration, a lot of girls do the same and brag about it, it doesnt mean you are able to hurt people in a real brawl or street fight, or even defend yourself from a determined attacker.

Now, if you do real fights too, thats another story, but i have the feeling that you are just one of those " weekend girls".

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You are a weekend "warrior", you just go to the gym to vent your frustration, a lot of girls do the same and brag about it, it doesnt mean you are able to hurt people in a real brawl or street fight, or even defend yourself from a determined attacker.

Now, if you do real fights too, thats another story, but i have the feeling that you are just one of those " weekend girls".

He's got a beard though xD

These guys mocking me in chat :yawn:

http://i.imgur.com/PkS2RdO.png

Why do you have a tab open in your browser with a Google search for "mugs?"

Your story is pretty full of holes, Duphus.....beat me to the punch....with most of the things I was going to point out. Pretty humorous post....

• Upvote 2

Why do you have a tab open in your browser with a Google search for "mugs?"

Your story is pretty full of holes, Duphus.....beat me to the punch....with most of the things I was going to point out. Pretty humorous post....

Well they kept mocking me with that word so I decided to look up the correct translation and it seems these are some sort of an glass type a things. I was thinking Mug is a criminal or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So this is what spawned all the memes on the meme thread. I don't think he faceplanted drunk and I don't think he got jumped. I think he tried to have his way with his sister again and she beat his ass.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Update - 26.02.2017.

Today I woke up and didnt feel my self very well. My nose wasnt feeling very good and my hand was swollen up a lot so I decided to visit the doctor. Good news is that my nose is well but my some part of my hand has been broken and it seems I will have to go to fix it and have a gypsum for a 3 weeks.
There you go guys a little day out with my friends celebrating birthday now has turned my life upside down for few weeks. I would recommend you guys to drink responsibly so you dont get in any trouble and dont have to miss your day to day life for few weeks just because of a few mugs who wants to rob you.
There is a X-ray picture I took today at doctors office.
http://i.imgur.com/4fKqAI5.jpg

It's possible to knock out multiple people without breaking your hand, damaging (bruising/swelling/etc) your knuckles, or having blood on them. Probably rare for most but to say it's impossible isn't correct.

Usually when you knock somebody out it's because you hit their chin (or in really rare cases, temple). Persons jaw goes one way, brain gets 'stabbed', they fall down. Your hand won't have any blood on it from that unless they were bleeding already or their mouth was open or something and you hit a tooth.

anyway, humors probably beat up a bunch of 14 year old Latvian street urchins.

• Upvote 1