Gangs of New York 2

Heavyweight creation tournaments seem to be all about hiddens, get a fighter with a very good chin and you're sweet, get one with a glass chin (like my fighter Tommy Vercetti) and you're going to be in trouble. Felt Tommy was on his way to pick up another Cuts victory but got KO'd due to his shitty chin :D

I'd say at HW it's more about KO power and the fighter build and sliders. My guy Cearul KOed 3 granite chins in 1 round, after i gassed them their chins meant nothing.

On another note, how many granites were in this tournament. My dude alone faced 4 and i'm pretty sure there were lots more :D

PIck him up from FA and show me that his chin is decent then..

Popping solid chin doesn't scream 'bad chin'. It is likely he is lacking any other hiddens, or SD or physicals. Also at HW granite chin won't save people against a HW with power, let alone solid chin.

• Upvote 1

PIck him up from FA and show me that his chin is decent then..

Don't need to, I can screenshoot it for you

http://i.gyazo.com/097a8a3017eb9c0edba8339e17591625.png

The difference is, it's easy to take out a guy with a good chin at HW if you know what you are doing.

I agree with what Wolf said, KO Power is king imo at HW, and it's mainly a race to gas your opponent first.

Cheers guys and well done. If I do this again, I will be super picky with who is allowed in and also get an awesome writer, I planned on writing for it but i really burnt out with writing! Hard to maintain the motivation.

Cheers guys and well done. If I do this again, I will be super picky with who is allowed in and also get an awesome writer, I planned on writing for it but i really burnt out with writing! Hard to maintain the motivation.

I really enjoyed this tourney, my favourite one so far. So thanks Rory. It probably helped I was in a kick ass team too. Just sad we didn't win. Next time maybe!

My guy was shit lol,

i didnt even get to set my sliders because i was on vacation in my last fight... just glad to sack him

there is nothing great about my guy either.

neither did it i.spam takedown and spam subs is all cedric did.

i was on vaccation throughout the whole tourney too. :P

I would just like to congratulate Rory for sticking around for the ENTIRE tournament this time :P. You da real MVP.

• Upvote 4

Cedric is individual winner so when do i get 6 month vip?

Soon man, I'm on vacation and have been spending money more than I thiught.. Gimme like 10 days? Is that cool or are you kinda desperate for it?

• Upvote 1