#1 £2 to £1,000 Challenge: A game of 9 bets

markyosullivan

I currently have 7 quid in my paddypower account. I basically just do 1 euro bets on big enough accums and try to end up with something big.

Which one of you knows your shit the most and I'll just follow you into battle with this :D

I literally did the exact thing every weekend when i was at uni lol had outrageous odds like 18000/1 on a 12 game accums..

I literally did the exact thing every weekend when i was at uni lol had outrageous odds like 18000/1 on a 12 game accums..

Ever win? I was doing a fiver at first but from now on I'm gonna stick a fiver in my bank every week, stick it into my paddy power account and then do variations of accas for the next match day which get me like at minimum 80 quid.

Ever win? I was doing a fiver at first but from now on I'm gonna stick a fiver in my bank every week, stick it into my paddy power account and then do variations of accas for the next match day which get me like at minimum 80 quid.

nah never.... predicting every game is bloody hard especially when like Man Utd get beaten by crystal palace or sumin - that shit gets you mad haha