Extreme Fighting Association (EFA) - Official Thread

zjsechler

To those people that read this, DO NOT SIGN WITH THIS ORG. They offer no money at all and keeps the contract expiration very long. He is ripping off fighters.

I have never held a fighter hostage. If a fighter asks for a release, I grant it. I offered low paying contracts in the beginning and pay is rising. Richz555 has never asked me to release a fighter. Never messaged me about low pay. I have renegotiated contracts for fighters that ask for it. Don't lie about my org dude.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Devilman" Takeru Kubota (321120)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14889159185285.png

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20180124231826EFATitleeasilertoread.png

"First man to defeat Matvey Patvlov. This is MMA not grappling, you can not win by sleeping on someone. Everyone I fight in EFA do this to me, are they scared of my hands? My feet? Hopefully next opponent wants to strike with me. Thank you."

• Upvote 2

I have never held a fighter hostage. If a fighter asks for a release, I grant it. I offered low paying contracts in the beginning and pay is rising. Richz555 has never asked me to release a fighter. Never messaged me about low pay. I have renegotiated contracts for fighters that ask for it. Don't lie about my org dude.

he isn't lying if you ask him to higher the pay he will and is a really chill guy

• Upvote 1

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

"First man to defeat Matvey Patvlov. This is MMA not grappling, you can not win by sleeping on someone. Everyone I fight in EFA do this to me, are they scared of my hands? My feet? Hopefully next opponent wants to strike with me. Thank you."

Haha it's funny you say that, because I'm pretty sure my boy Perkins, would knock you the FUCK out so if you even wanna bang heads with a killer let me know, until then Perkins is ready to put the Featherweight Division on Notice

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

Haha it's funny you say that, because I'm pretty sure my boy Perkins, would knock you the FUCK out so if you even wanna bang heads with a killer let me know, until then Perkins is ready to put the Featherweight Division on Notice

Finally! Some action... :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Galactor Gigantus ran through that punk Cock Chestner in under 2 mins destroying that undeserving doosh.

He's now 6-0 all by ko/tko and last 5 in the 1st round....Reigning Defending,Super Heavy Champion!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w15.jpg

Brock Lesnar didn't deserve to be in the cage with you. He was a disgrace. I mean, 2-7!?! Seriously!?! How can you give a guy like that a title shot? Half the damn roster has more claim to the title shot then him. So I don't know if you had anything to do with that fight being made, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't trying to pad your record. I'll be honest, I am not entirely sure I'm ready for a title shot, but I can tell you this much. I am no Brock Lesnar. I will bring it and when the smoke clears, it could well be me with my arm raised in victory. So get ready, champ. I'm coming and I will bring my A-game.

• Upvote 1

Who? The rank 15 Featherweight? Surely you mean someone else

Brock Lesnar didn't deserve to be in the cage with you. He was a disgrace. I mean, 2-7!?! Seriously!?! How can you give a guy like that a title shot? Half the damn roster has more claim to the title shot then him. So I don't know if you had anything to do with that fight being made, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't trying to pad your record. I'll be honest, I am not entirely sure I'm ready for a title shot, but I can tell you this much. I am no Brock Lesnar. I will bring it and when the smoke clears, it could well be me with my arm raised in victory. So get ready, champ. I'm coming and I will bring my A-game.

It's due to the fact that this org has really bad matchmaking, not able to tell if it's caused by unawareness, or if it's on purpose. I got my guys out. I suggest everyone stop giving it hype. A 300 ID org constantly hiring brand new guys to fight guys who are actually 300 ID. What a joke.

It's due to the fact that this org has really bad matchmaking, not able to tell if it's caused by unawareness, or if it's on purpose. I got my guys out. I suggest everyone stop giving it hype. A 300 ID org constantly hiring brand new guys to fight guys who are actually 300 ID. What a joke.

I signed a guy here who was around 270 P4P to the 170lbs division, so highest rank in the whole division. Got offered the champ for the first fight, accepted it and the champ declined for whatever reason, likely asking for an extra week or something. Woke up the next day to see the fight was offered again and the champ accepted, but I didn't have the offer and the champ was booked to fight someone else. Org Owner said someone else was promised the title fight, so fair enough on that.

What was bullshit however, was the org owner then trying to offer my fighter a fight against someone in the 3k+ P4P rankings which wouldn't have even been close to a fair fight. Declined, told him I ain't gonna take shit fights like that, and then he sent me on another fight offer for a guy somewhere like 2700 P4P. Asked for my release instantly. The offers were horrible on a number of things:

1. Makes no sense for my fighter to take on a guy that low in the ranks.

2. Isn't fair at all for the opposing manager to take that fight considering he would have lost guaranteed.

3. The Org Owner's reasoning for the offer was "You can get a win while waiting before fighting for the title" - So even he knows it was a complete mismatch yet still offers it

4. Follows it up with another fight offer that replicates the 3 points above.

I got a fighter in the 265 division, and I'll be pulling him out of the org when the contract ends.

• Upvote 1

I signed a guy here who was around 270 P4P to the 170lbs division, so highest rank in the whole division. Got offered the champ for the first fight, accepted it and the champ declined for whatever reason, likely asking for an extra week or something. Woke up the next day to see the fight was offered again and the champ accepted, but I didn't have the offer and the champ was booked to fight someone else. Org Owner said someone else was promised the title fight, so fair enough on that.

What was bullshit however, was the org owner then trying to offer my fighter a fight against someone in the 3k+ P4P rankings which wouldn't have even been close to a fair fight. Declined, told him I ain't gonna take shit fights like that, and then he sent me on another fight offer for a guy somewhere like 2700 P4P. Asked for my release instantly. The offers were horrible on a number of things:

1. Makes no sense for my fighter to take on a guy that low in the ranks.

2. Isn't fair at all for the opposing manager to take that fight considering he would have lost guaranteed.

3. The Org Owner's reasoning for the offer was "You can get a win while waiting before fighting for the title" - So even he knows it was a complete mismatch yet still offers it

4. Follows it up with another fight offer that replicates the 3 points above.

I got a fighter in the 265 division, and I'll be pulling him out of the org when the contract ends.

I would suggest requesting a release from your 265 guy's contract. He released my guy who still had 4 fights on contract.

Similar story here, though. After declining several match ups I got fed up and told him if he didn't start sending fair fights I would take my guys elsewhere. He then comes back with an offer against a fair (ish) opponent for the title. I thought that was a little unusual but accepted. When my guy won, the next offer he sends me is against a guy 24 thousand ID older. While I should have declined, I didn't because of the belt. I don't know why my guy even got a crack at the belt with those kind of fighters floating around. At any rate, I immediately requested release. The next day he has the audacity to offer another of my fighters (who is doing his last fight on his contract for EFA) a renegotiation for an absurdly low amount of money. I can't tell if he just doesn't know what he's doing or what. When I explained to him over again why I was not fighting for his org anymore he responds simply with "ok."

Fuck no I didn't have anything to do with the chump getting the title shot in fact 2 ppl declined to face galactor.

GOOD to see I have at least someone with some skills coming for me.See you unconscious in the cage soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...