Junior Master of MMA interest?

JoeLang

Ok guys i added a new poll and edited the OP

We will be holding 2 divisions, one for 300k (which you will vote for) then one for Creation which i will decide after the 300k is decided so it doen't clash.

You can vote more than once in the poll so tick all that applies to any 300k fighters you have!!

Cheers guys!!

• Upvote 2

Alright so 155 lbs for a 300k tourney. I will most likely take care of that one. We won't plan it right away, as we'll start with a creation tournament (I think we're going with creation 185lbs).

So just a heads up, a 300k 155lbs tourney will happen in the near future. Joe will have more information regarding all of this later on, just thought I'd throw a little update right here to let everyone know what's going on.

Alright so 155 lbs for a 300k tourney. I will most likely take care of that one. We won't plan it right away, as we'll start with a creation tournament (I think we're going with creation 185lbs).

So just a heads up, a 300k 155lbs tourney will happen in the near future. Joe will have more information regarding all of this later on, just thought I'd throw a little update right here to let everyone know what's going on.

Ok guys i have been thinking about it and i have made a decision.

Although i made a lot of polls and got lots of votes for the tournament, it seemed that in trying to please everyone and make everyone happy i seemed to have made things more complicated and confusing for myself.

So i have wiped the slate clean and decided to just go for a creation tournament in the 185 division. Reason being is it is easier to manage rather than try to look for 300k fighters who may or may not be signed elsewhere.

Apologies to all who voted for the 300k tournament. If all goes well we will go through with a 155 tournament after this one.

i have edited the OP to reflect this and i have also started the official thread which you can click HERE.

Those that have participated in tournaments i have organized know that they are fun so i hope i didn't put a lot of you guys off with this.

Good luck to all who wish to sign up.

If you don't know Joe, he knows how to put on a show.

I remember back in the day. My first champion Christopher Gracie was built up in London Fight Nights.

I still remember the format.

Fight nights were 1x10 mins fights. I miss those days so I'm looking forward to the tournament.

I'm not a fan of middleweight but fuxk it I'm still in.

Might make a fighter based on Chael P Sonnen.

You are welcome