Rate the last movie you saw ...

A Prayer Before Dawn. 8.3 Great movie.

About an English Muay Thai boxer getting locked up i a Thai prison. Real movie with a very real life atmosphere. If you have been to Thailand and/or got it any trouble over there, you will relate.

Rebel Without a Cause - 4/10

Only watched because of it's fame, but I have no idea what the fuss is about.

Do you watch much classic movies? It's not easy to get into them if your not from those days. Or if you can't look outside the box and see for that time it was pretty good. Personally I hated to watch old movies untill I got a little older myself. To each there own though.

That being said I still would only give it a 6.5 it was decent but not great.

Agree. Black Panther was awful.

I wouldn't go with awful, it was ok, not great but not awful

I would say Black panther was better then Ant-Man and Captain Marvel. Not on the same level as Guardians, Thor, iron Man, or Captain America though. I like the character though just wish some people didn't try to push him off as the greatest of the Avengers.

On another note I am seriously debating on writing a story line myself for the Marvel Zombie series lol. This will include me staying stoned quite a bit. For some reason I'm thinking Mr Sinister as my lead Vilian who starts the zombie apocalypse, maybe injecting something into Wolverine and then the fun begins. Thoughts?

Do you watch much classic movies? It's not easy to get into them if your not from those days. Or if you can't look outside the box and see for that time it was pretty good. Personally I hated to watch old movies untill I got a little older myself. To each there own though.

That being said I still would only give it a 6.5 it was decent but not great.

Admittedly, I do not watch a lot of classic movies, but the plot seemed pretty implausible. I was actually impressed with the acting, just not the story... at all.

I'm willing to give some more classics a try though.

I wouldn't go with awful, it was ok, not great but not awful

I thought it was awful. Way too long and with a fairly generic plot and dialogue. The action scenes weren't kind of pedestrian. I barely got through it and would never watch it again.

I would say Black panther was better then Ant-Man and Captain Marvel. Not on the same level as Guardians, Thor, iron Man, or Captain America though. I like the character though just wish some people didn't try to push him off as the greatest of the Avengers.

Ant-Man was The Godfather in comparison to Black Panther.

Haven't seen Captain Marvel yet so I can't say, but Ant-Man was a lot better than Black Panther. IMO.

Black Panther wasn't "I Kill Giants", "Open Water", or "Blair Witch Project" awful, but in comparison to Marvel movies it was towards the bottom of the totem pole for me. Off the top of my head, my least favorite Marvel movie. But I would have to go back and watch some of the old movies to give it a fair shake I feel like there's a few that were disappointing.

Marvel movies are usually an action-packed comedy or a comedy-packed action movie, felt like Black Panther was lacking in the comedic department.