Tweets of the Week - 11/4

UFC RSS

UFC 138 About to Go Down

I have a great team around me right now! Feel blessed to have the guys here! @EllenbergerMMA @KSOSufc @kings_mma @OnePunchDist -Mark Muñoz

Thanks to all my fans. It took a little longer than we tough but like always work on brazilian time ;) ha. Time to feed the Pitbull! @ufc -Thiago Alves

Almost there couple pounds to go yfrog.com/nzymuzj -Brad Pickett

Tweet it out, Boys

Just watched my last fight for the first time. Damn, I was awful. -Dan Hardy

@danhardymma if you wanna feel better about yourself watch my fight with @amirMMA lol it would be a pick me up ha ha ha -DaMarques Johnson

@DaMarques_UFC to be fair you called me dumb I think. -Amir Sadollah

@amirMMA you are tougher cooler and drive a nicer car than me. Just let me have the dumb comment lol but don't hit me k?!? -DaMarques Johnson

Who’d’ve Thunk It?

.@TheMandyMoore is pumped for @UFConFOX! bit.ly/tMKqnx -Dana White

The Weight is the Hardest Part

Cutting weight sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Che Mills

Who needs bacon cheese burgers when you can eat an eggwhite omelet Mmm I <3 Diets. FML #CUTTING WEIGHT @Jimmie_Rivera @ufc @LouGaudinotUFC -Nick Pace

Best thing about being a heavyweight: no weight cutting: which equals some #paninis -Stipe Miocic

Ronda Rousey –The Pretty Bill Maher

Just saw a homeless guy yelling at his shadow...by groundhog standards I think we're in for 6 more weeks of recession -Ronda Rousey

Nutrition Talk with the Dannys

Dear Lady at the gas station, Im not tryna tell u how2raise ur kid, but feeding ur 3 yr old "Funyuns" is bad parenting! #ObesityInAmerica -Danny Castillo

@lastcall155 don't you get a serving of vegetables from Funyons? -Daniel Downes

Career & Finance Talk with Big Country

Just broke up high school street fight @ bus stop.Trying educate the kids get paid 4 that $h!T Retweet @ufc @renzograciebjj @georgesstpierre -Roy Nelson

Competitive Tweeting

Most creative tweets: @ForrestGriffin @JoeLauzon @SmoothOne155 (Benson Henderson) and @JoeB135 (Joseph Benavidez). Each bonus worth 5K! -UFC

Big Day. I won the UFC twitter bonus for most creative, and I am on the cover of this coming month's Fight! magazine. -Joe Lauzon

Cub's All Growns Up

@ufc What does a guy have to do to get a B-day tweet? -Cub Swanson

UFC 137 Tweet Aftermath

A proud @CesarGracieBJJ pic.twitter.com/pbh6HTB1 -Diaz Brothers

My legacy - 2 time UFC champion, dedicated father, bestselling author. How will you #LeaveYourLegacy? @assassinscreed -BJ PENN

@danawhite Thanks to UFC for making Diaz fight happen- it's the fight I want. Thanks to Carlos as well. See you all Super Bowl weekend. -Georges St-Pierre

lockerz.com/s/151639048 Who is this guy?? -Roy Nelson

@verafied great job bro thx for the fight -Eliot Marshall

Good news everyone!Hand is good, just need to rest it till dec 15 :) so planning on getting back in the @ufc octagon feb/mar some time #fb -Bart Palaszewski

Good thing I didn't get to talk to @joerogan after my fight, I was going to call out @MattMitrione since he called me out, let's do this! -Ramsey Nijem

Thank you everyone for your support. I guess it just wasn't my night. I always try to bring an exciting fight. I love fighting for @ufc -Chris Camozzi

View the full article