Bleached underwear

MpJuice

Hello, maybe its little random but I have this problem that after even a one day wear of my underwear they are visibly bleached. I did read online about this situation and they say its perfectly normal even that something like that happening is showing you are healthy. There is a direct quote that says it.

Your vagina's acid levels are what causes "bleaching". Incidentally, the normal pH, or what is mostly considered as the "healthy" pH level for a vagina, is more on the acidic side thanks to good bacteria called lactobicilli. Hence, "bleaching" of your underwear not only proves that your hoo-ha's self-cleaning mechanism is working, but also that you are healthy! So, it’s perfectly normal to experience bleached underwear and there’s absolutely nothing to be worried or embarrassed about if you experience this!

Anyone else of you are having this sort of ''problem'' as well? I am just curious and probably internet is the only place I can really talk about it.

These are some pictures of my bleached underwear.

IVbac6B.png

nMRrpYB.png

inyiNc4.png

i8UdzE9.png

rbAhwDJ.png