Yurmommy, rising up from the ashes of Kolmanskop.

bjornmma1

This is what the org offered and I think it is a stronger opponent than Yourmommy, as a matter of fact. You can talk to Gus to arrange the fight for 3-4 weeks after this one instead of trying to spread toxic bullshit. As I said before, I never had problems with accepting fight offers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is what the org offered and I think it is a stronger opponent than Yourmommy, as a matter of fact. You can talk to Gus to arrange the fight for 3-4 weeks after this one instead of trying to spread toxic bullshit. As I said before, I never had problems with accepting fight offers.

Chico is not stronger, which I would gladly prove by fighting the winner of your fight next with Yurmommy and beating him up.

If you win though, and that should be the case, does it really need to be that far out?

Meanwhile, if you are so eager to fight, you can bulk up to 145/155 and fight Ibu instead.

As much as that intruiges me, Yurmommy is 135lbs and my plan from the start was to never change that, unless there were no more fish at 135lbs to challenge.

If Ibu drops the few lbs he only needs to lose to drop to get a fight at 135lbs, I would take that fight directly! Since Ibu is higher ranked, I am in no position to ask that, so wouldn`t blame you if you were not up for a diet though.

As much as that intruiges me, Yurmommy is 135lbs and my plan from the start was to never change that, unless there were no more fish at 135lbs to challenge.

If Ibu drops the few lbs he only needs to lose to drop to get a fight at 135lbs, I would take that fight directly! Since Ibu is higher ranked, I am in no position to ask that, so wouldn`t blame you if you were not up for a diet though.

Wanna fight a true 135lber? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=280337 should be close to Yurmommys rank after his next fight, care to step up?

• Upvote 1

Wanna fight a true 135lber? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=280337 should be close to Yurmommys rank after his next fight, care to step up?

I would like to hear Ovoxo his reaction about Ibu at 135lbs first + another offer is already on the table for a superfight that is more interesting than your guy anyway, sorry.

I would like to hear Ovoxo his reaction about Ibu at 135lbs first + another offer is already on the table for a superfight that is more interesting than your guy anyway, sorry.

Of course the other opponent is more interesting, given that Alzheimer would go through Yurmommy like knife through butter ;)

To be fair Bjorn, Chico has a far more impressive run lately then Yurmommy, and has much better stats stand up wise and has huge KO power.

No disrespect, but Oxovo only backs his shit up and he took the tougher fight at the end of the day.

Yurmommy would have an even better chance against Chico than against Da Silva, at least in my opinion. Hopefully all their careers stay on track and then he can face them both down the line, sooner rather than later. They all have their own `superpowers` and could all make for interesting bouts :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170710020542FullSizeR.jpg

15-4-1

Daredevils MMA did a fantastic job and got me a superfight against the current number one batamweight fighter in the world!

I will be facing off against "Irish" Nick Shamrock, the OFC 145lbs champion in a highly anticipated bout between two of the best midgets around.

I look forward to battling the number one batamweight worldwide and see how I can do against him.

Thank you for the great opportunity Daredevils MMA and OFC.

Fair warning to OFC though, I'm not planning on being gentle towards your guy.
I have always been one of the rare midgets who doesn't favor pillow fighting, but instead comes to finish every single time.

Either way, this fight will not go to the judges scorecards.

I'll take him out, he will take me out, or one of us will have a heart attack.

But first:

Some good old après-ski fun with Jägermeister!!!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170710020542FullSizeR.jpg

15-4-1

Short reaction after the "Da Silva vs Chico-fight":

Chico fucked up. Gotta learn energy management dude!

Da Silva got a lucky win, thanks to Chico taking out his own gas tank.

Up to that moment, he was already 0-2 in rounds, so was going straight to a decision loss.

It was more Chico who shot a bullet through his own foot, than Da Silva earning a big win.

I would maul that midget, easy work!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you should be experienced enough for me not to have to explain you how the end of round text isn't so accurate. Da Silva had a fight where this text predicted it to be 3-2 rounds for the opponent and judges scored it 50-45 for Da Silva. Da Silva was winning the fight anyway, just count the successful strikes. Get your crappy fighter to top50 and we can see who is going to get mauled.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2