GET REKT 340k+ Smack Talk

JakeF

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. As some of you may know, ovo might be less active from the game for a few months here.

I've been put in a manager roll but I'm still trying to figure out when that will entail.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions, just shoot me a message.

In the meantime, I'm going to get familiar with the org, fighters etc.

In defeat, Jessie Junior stepped up to the mic, saying 'This punk ain't got nothin'. I want a rematch as soon as he's ready. '.

Conor The Barbarian: I'm right here and ready to go again. But since your head clearly haven't stopped spinning from that last hit yet I'll give you one chance to go home, watch the replay and take that back before your luck runs out and I actually take you up on it.

Hey everyone. As some of you may know, ovo might be less active from the game for a few months here.

I've been put in a manager roll but I'm still trying to figure out when that will entail.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions, just shoot me a message.

In the meantime, I'm going to get familiar with the org, fighters etc.

Who posted this

Hey folks,

Since the org has low funds and I have no way to put money in, I regret to say I will not be booking anymore new events. I have lots of money, but I cant get a hold of ovo. I feel like this org was just getting started and I had two writeups in edit. It sucks. I'm basically booking one more event, then I'll release everyone who doesnt have fights. It's not ovo's fault, as he has legitimate reasons for not being around, so it's just unfortunate. My recommendation would be to talk to the good folks at RFC, which is a great org at the same ID.

Sorry I didnt say anything earlier, but I was hoping we could get this figured out.

I may start an org, or join one soon, so keep in touch.

Cheers,

Yes please if you could contact Mike to see if we can deposit.

I find we are doing a pretty good job at 340k and lots of talks about super fights accross orgs and what not. Also Buzz is hillarious and very very active.

If you are ok with continuing to run events then it would really help. I can also throw in some money if needed.

This is normally the point where I make fun of Kendrick and the remaining orgs devour the young org but we really want to make things different this time around. This bracket is strong, the owners are active and the elite managers just started to sign their 19 year old projects.

Now is the time to do things differently than past ID brackets.

i appreciate all the support. However, I started releasing people yesterday and continued today. The even shittier part is this event today actually made decent money, but I thought we were going down the route of the last event which lost money. Maybe I could've rebounded with Mike's assistance, or some patience and luck with the events making money.

Regardless, I think it's a bit too late to turn back now. There are a number of good 340k orgs out there, but if people are having trouble finding spots, I'd be more than willing to start one in a few weeks

Hey guys I just want to say Dr Oct has been doing all he could. I've talked with him about this and it's just unfortunate the way things went. I bet in a few weeks time Dr Oct going to come back stronger than ever. Go get your experience in the world at 340K my friends, Dr Oct's return awaits. P.S After Title fight for Seto Kaiba any org got a belt shot for Seto , hes in.

• Upvote 2