MMA Tycoon Euro 2016 Sweepstakes!

GBK16

Damn! Wish I had noticed this earlier. I will be keeping an eye on this for sheer entertainment value now.

You can take my second entry if you want? Can't remember which team it was but during the draw I had each person's second entry listed as #2 (So for example, the paper would say Grant Brophy #2) so you will know which one it is.

You can take my second entry if you want? Can't remember which team it was but during the draw I had each person's second entry listed as #2 (So for example, the paper would say Grant Brophy #2) so you will know which one it is.

Is this you trying to punt your second pick cos it's a no hoper mate? ?

Brophy got Albania ;)

Where's the video! I'm so bored D:

I did my own draw using a random number generator and got Poland - I'd be happy with them. A good chance at a QF with Switzerland in R16.

It took me 12 draws to get a top team and that was Belgium. Hope to get better luck in the actual draw.

EDIT - Holy shit I've got a brown belt! Thought I'd have to wait till 750 posts minimum...

Is this you trying to punt your second pick cos it's a no hoper mate?

Both my picks are fairly outside chances but neither of them would be in the category of no hoper. I'm hoping to post the video up tonight, and I'll give whichever one was Pick #2 to Deuce7 seeing as it was already paid for and it lets another guy be involved.

Both my picks are fairly outside chances but neither of them would be in the category of no hoper. I'm hoping to post the video up tonight, and I'll give whichever one was Pick #2 to Deuce7 seeing as it was already paid for and it lets another guy be involved.

Well that's generous of you. Not a no hoper, so I'm guessing someone like Turkey?

Thanks Grant! I'll send you 50k for my entry since you paid for both

http://youtu.be/kktNUi7jw1E

Bob Vendarra - Turkey
Aaron ThaiGuy - Germany
Mihail Montana - Romania
Rory Daly - Sweden
Mark O'Sullivan - Wales
Ken Enlow - Ukraine
Mr Wolf #2 - England
Billy Arseworth - Slovakia
War Pig - Croatia
Conor The Kind #1 - Austria
Dean Sutherland #2 - Belgium
Grant Brophy - Poland
Dale McCann - Iceland
Gus Malcolm #2 - Switzerland
Conor The Kind #2 - Albania
EJ Thribb - Republic Of Ireland
Danny Laverty - Czech Republic
Gus Malcolm #1 - Hungary
Kc Cooper (Taking Grant Brophy #2's place) - Russia
Donald Canmore - France
Master Leader - Northern Ireland
Scott Davies - Spain
Dean Sutherland #1 - Portugal
Mr Wolf #1 - Italy

First off, apologies for the length of the video, I was doing the draw with one arm due to a dislocated shoulder I got just a couple of days before doing it so took a lot longer than I wanted. Also, sorry about the quality and the focusing going mental but that's what happens when you use a phone to do it. I'll be updating the OP with the draw results. Note to those who haven't paid, if you don't you will be DQ'ed from the tournament and your place will be taken by the Noob Fund. You will also go down on the priority list for future Sweepstake draws which means regardless of whether you state your interest first or not, if there is one place and you and another wish to enter, the other person will get priority. This is purely due to the fact some people could see they got a bad team and decide they don't want to enter anymore. I'll be sending a PM to everyone who hasn't paid now, and they have until kick off of the first game to send the money.

Aside from that, best of luck everyone.

Wow, Mr Wolf got lucky!

When it got to me there was Spain, Italy, Portugal or Northern Ireland, bad luck! :(

Also - appreciated how a fly was in attendance.

Moment of silence for Gus Malcolm though, Albania & Switzerland - both won't make it past R16! Although you could've got a certain team in Group C which will be lucky to achieve a point :')