Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

League has been created.............Draft Day is this coming Saturday at 4:00pm EST.

It is an ESPN League: MMA League 2014 (apparently Tycoon is considered foul language).

Entry fee is 50k and can be sent to me. Once entry fee has been received send me a PM and I will message you with the password for the league.

If you haven't already decided, I would prefer the head to head Most categories which makes the manager rely on balancing all stats instead of focusing on specific categories (I.e. Steals or blocks)

We are going with Most Categories, so no worries there.

Sent mine but not sure if I'll be able to make the draft. Saturdays are usually pretty busy for me. I'll be sure to register tomorrow though.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to do it on Saturday or Sunday, but I figured more people would be too busy watching football and keeping track of their fantasy football leagues on Sunday.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to do it on Saturday or Sunday, but I figured more people would be too busy watching football and keeping track of their fantasy football leagues on Sunday.

That's probably a good call. I'll try to hop on if possible but if I can't, I'll definitely have a list set. Looking forward to the league.