Tonight, on this special edition of MMA Hype for Barbarian Magazine, Jared Asante is at Montreal’s Finest gym, where he’s meeting with Barbarian’s Welterweight champion, Christopher Newton.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877379865134.png
Christopher Newton

Newton is a Div. 4 World Jiu-Jitsu finalist, and a Div 4 champion in Brazil. He lived for most of his life in San Diego and graduated from SF State. He resides in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He is a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, though he refers to his style as American Jiu-Jitsu (AJJ).

Here is Jared Asante with Christopher Newton.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Hello ladies and gentlemen! It’s been a while since you’ve heard about us, but here I am for MMA Hype. I’m currently at the Montreal’s Finest gym, owned by both Isaac Hunt and Low Key. I have next to me, one of Low Key’s top prospect, Christopher Newton.

Hi Christopher, thanks for taking some time off your training for this interview, how are you doing?

Christopher Newton: Hi Jared, thanks for having me. It's a special honour being the first fighter to be on the cover of the BFC magazine.

Jared: I had a chat with Barbarian’s owner, and he’s very impressed with you, stating that you were an underdog in all your fights with the organization. Is this something you would consider as an accomplishment, or do you like to play the underdog card?

Christopher Newton: Well I wouldn't necessarily agree. I'm pretty sure I was the bookmakers favorite for my first fight, but for the rest of them, I'm not sure. Around evens I believe with Rajeesh, but others have been as underdog yeah. Anyway, yeah it's an accomplishment in itself, proving people wrong. But in all honesty, it was okay at first, but being an underdog in my fight against Chiamaka is an absolute joke, I could probably beat the guy with one hand tied against my back.

Jared: You participated in Barbarian’s small welterweight tournament to crown a champion, where you won, and you then beat the same fighter, the finalist of that tournament, giving you your fight title defense win. Does that put you, without a doubt, at the very top of the division, or do you think that some people will still see you as an underdog?

Christopher Newton: Well I'd think it would put me at the top, I mean I see no-one better than me right now. I've beaten all the contenders, I went from 4th ranked underdog tournament entrant to the undisputed, defending champ of the welterweight division. My only regret, one that I'll live with for a long time, is that I did not start training MMA earlier. If I had started at 18 like these young guys, you'd see me at the top of the world now, I'm sure.

Jared: Your next fight will be May 10th, against a slightly more experienced fighter, who is a black belt in BJJ. Do you see that matchup as a big game plan changer, since it’s the biggest threat you’ve had to face on the ground yet?

Christopher Newton: Yeah, I requested for this fight. Aurelio is an absolute stud, the kid is only 18 or 19 and he's already a black belt and a solid wrestler too. He's working on his stand up and I have no doubts that he will be the BFC champion one day, but that day won't be the 10th of May. His jiu-jitsu is world class, as he's like finished most of his opponents by submissions, but you can't sleep on the guy's ground and pound either. I think my gameplan for this fight will just be clinching up and slicing him with elbows, hitting him with knees, dirty boxing and dominant wrestling. I've got the possibility of also taking it to the ground, where I believe that I can hang with him, while I might not submit him, he sure as hell won't tap me.

Jared: While we’re on the ground game subject, you started your career as a BJJ practitioner, entering the TWGC 2 in the 185lbs Div. 4, where you made it all the way to the finals, but lost to a decision. Was the transition to MMA hard when you first joined Barbarian, or did you adapt faster than expected?

Christopher Newton: The TWGC 2 was truly an experience in itself. I was crowned the Div 4 Rio champion, and I went on to participate in the New York finals as well before getting defeated by a decision. The transition was a bit hard, I had basically no striking skills at all, so I had to start boxing and muay-thai from scratch, but at the same time working on my already existing skills and shaping them for MMA. My first fight was relatively easy, as I disposed of a young guy in my debut with an early kimura. Don't think I was ever hit in that fight either, I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but I've faced top strikers in Andokuhle and Chiamaka and I've never been hit in any of my professional fights. That's true, I've never taken a punch, kick, knee whatever in my career. Some say my chin isn't tested, but if my striking defence is stellar, hopefully I'll never get hit.

Jared: With a gym like Montreal’s Finest, you can’t go wrong. I’m sure they help you a lot in your training. How long have you been training here and how good is the gym to you?

Christopher Newton: I moved to Montreal a month ago I think with my family, as I had spent a good part of my adult life in Rio. But I love Rio, it's a beautiful city with great people. I've got a lot of respect for the Brazilian fans and community. The gym was a cooperation between my manager Low Key and Isaac Hunt, one of MMA's earliest managers. It's a great gym, the facilities are top notch, the training is world-class and it's paradise really. I run weekly BJJ seminars in the gym for up and coming fighters, so that helps me get a bit in touch with the Montreal people and hopefully they'll cheer for me too. Furthermore, it's good that I'm only a couple of hours away from home, even if I'm in the East Coast right now. That was a difficult part in Brazil, not being able to see my family very often, so I'm definitely more content now than I was a few months ago.

Jared: Thanks a lot for taking this time off your schedule, Christopher. You should make yourself some new fans for being such a great sport and fighter. Is there anything you’d like to say to your fans all around the world?

Christopher Newton: No problem, and thanks for having me again. To all my fans, whether in San Diego, Rio de Janeiro or Montreal, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, tune in to support me as I face my most dangerous threat in years, Marcelo Aurelio and I will get the win for you. Thanks for the unmatchable support throughout the years, and we're together in this journey of success. Warm thank-yous from the Wolf himself.

Jared: That’s all the time we have, it was Jared Asante of MMA Hype, for Barbarian Magazine, hope you enjoyed the interview, have a good one folks!

• Upvote 7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1398390231uncl2b6ub_zpsc2acfc8b.png

We are here at Union Fight Gear in Los Angeles.

Union Fight Gear is one of the best and uniquely branded MMA clothing and recently become partner with Barbarian Fight Club.

We were invited to meet the Union Fight Gear team and were able to talk with Chris Silvers the owner of Union Fight Gear and J.C. Raven, designer of Union Fight Gear in a quick tour around the company.

Barbarian Magazine: It’s a pleasure to be here in Union Fight Gear, we already saw great fighters using the cloths and it looks stunning. You guys got a really impressive feedback from the managers getting two “500 Weeks” bonus in a row, and since the release we were able to see even more new amazing cloths. What is next for Union Fight Gear?

Chris Silvers: With the great help we have, Union Fight Gear has nowhere to go but up. J.C. designs some amazing cloths and I'm happy to have him on board. As of right now, the only plan I have is to increase the awareness of Union Fight Gear and to keep operations behind the scenes running smoothly.

J.C. Raven: a lot we're just starting up and there's a lot more good designs to come. I mean I still have a lot of Kaiser stuff to rip-off

Barbarian Magazine: J.C. Raven is one of the most reputable designers in MMA Tyccon, and having him as designer for Union Fight Gear is really huge. How happened to you guys be working together in Union Fight Gear?

Chris Silvers: It initially began just as us being alliance mates in Evolution Fight Clan. I had showed my interest in starting up a clothing company but didn't have the means to do all the work on my own. It just so happened at the same time that J.C. needed a place to showcase his amazing designs. I had the open shop and he had the clothing, so we joined forces and created Union.

J.C. Raven: Could you repeat the question? I heard a loud sucking noise and was distracted :P. I'm kidding, Me and Chris are in the same alliance and he asked if I ever did clothes before and with a few tips from one of the greats here we are today.

Barbarian Magazine: Chris, we noticed that you guys don’t have much sponsored fighters, is that a business decision or Union Fight Gear is open to sponsor new fighters?

Chris Silvers: I'm completely open for sponsorships. You'll see over the next week or so that we'll be sending them out in the masses. We currently are a bit low on sponsored fighters simply for the reason that we're just starting up. We decided to focus our time at the beginning on getting some designs in the shop.

Barbarian Magazine: J.C., any manager in this game has seen at least one of your posters, and I’m pretty sure they loved it. You have worked with cloths design before here in MMA Tycoon? How was the transition from poster designer to cloth designer?

J.C. Raven: Yah I did stuff a few stores here and there but nothing that was all my creations. Clothes are much harder than posters.

Barbarian Magazine: Well, I have being in contact with Pedro Fernandes and I can tell that he was really happy with this partnership with Union Fight Gear. The Barbarian fighters should expect any surprise from you guys in the next weeks?

Chris Silvers: If we told you now, it woudln't be much of a surprise would it? (Laughs briefly) But J.C. and I are both creative guys who enjoy what we're doing. So all I can say is make sure you follow Union Fight Gear, so you don't miss out on what happens next!

J.C. Raven: Yep pretty soon we have some new stuff for some org in Rio.

Barbarian Magazine: Chris, you recently signed Shawn Wright and Adam Kraft to make their debut in Barbarian Fight Club. All fighters in Hilite Fighting Club say that even not making their professional debut, they are absolutely monsters. When we will be able to see both in action?

Chris Silvers: Kraft actually has his first fight soon. Should be a fun one as Kraft is very good on the ground. Shawn Wright will be in talks soon about his first fight, but what I can say is watch out when Shawn fights His stand up skills are great and he's always looking for the knockout.

Barbarian Magazine: Barbarian Fight Club recently signed with lots of Evolution Fight Clan managers. Dead Disney, Rory Daly, Roger Klint, George StPierre, and of course, Chris Silvers. J.C. Raven also had an experience with Barbarian FC, being alliance member of these guys, what our readers can expect from Evolution Fight Clan in the org?

Chris Silvers: Mainly to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We've surrounded ourselves with a great group and we carry that with us anywhere we go. So if you happen to encounter us in Barbarian FC, say hello. Talk some trash if you'd like, but know we're going to show up for the fights and have fun doing it.

J.C. Raven: Cheating...tons of it. Done blatantly with no remorse

Barbarian Magazine: Thank you guys for your time, and for showing me the company. Union Fight Gear is for real, and with these awesome designers will be looking to be the best cloth company of 2014. Let’s keep looking close to Union Fight Gear. Would like to say anything for our readers and fans of Union Fight Gear?

Chris Silvers: Just to keep an eye out. J,C, is constantly coming up with creative new designs and as time goes on we'll only be getting stronger. If you're looking for a sponsorship, send me a message and I'll get you sorted out. Otherwise, I'd just like to say thank you to Pedro for bringing us into the Barbarian FC family and best of luck to all the fighters involved! Now come buy our clothes!!!!!

J.C. Raven: Buy it with your monies or don't and look like shit in the octagon.

That’s it, if you guys didn’t checked it, Union Fight Gear take places in Los Angeles and you can also access by the link http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4257.

• Upvote 4

Today we are here in Helsinki, at Team Finland, the new sponsor of Barbarian Fight Club.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1354634790Banner-2.png

We were invited to meet the training center by Mark O’Sullivan, Team Finland owner and one of the top managers in the game. After a top level sparring with the champion Wayne Campbell (Ascension Amsterdam) and Ole NKone (Barbarian FC fighter with a title fight signed), we got an quick chat with Mark.

Barbarian Magazine: Hello Mark, we know you’re a really busy man, thank you for taking some time for this interview. How are you doing?

Mark O’Sullivan: I'm great thanks, I've never had the chance to do an interview before, so want to say a big thank you for coming over!

Barbarian Magazine: We recently contracted a new designer to work in the Barbarian Magazine project and Pedro Fernandes assigns that to be possible because of the sponsorship from Team Finland. You’re a highly respected manager with one of the best gyms in MMA Tycoon, how come the idea to sponsor Barbarian Fight Club?

Mark O’Sullivan: After being asked if I was interested in signing up a fighter to Barbarian Fight Club, I started doing more research into the org. It's a really well run org and it's increasing in popularity every day. I'm a big fan of orgs which do previews and/or reviews for their fights and they also have fighters who aren't afraid to come out talking trash about other fighters. Pedro told me about the magazine and I wanted to help out, so I offered to sponsor the org and in return my gym got some coverage and I'm doing this interview right now.

Barbarian Magazine: Well, we certainly put a lot of progress in our projects after this sponsorship. Today I’ve made sparring with top level fighters and learned a lot. What the managers can expect to find for their fighters in Team Finland?

Mark O’Sullivan: Team Finland has something for every fighter out there. We've got young fighters who are eager to improve their skillset and we've got more experienced fighters who have been there and done it. It's great having a mixture as when they're sparring the older fighters help out the younger ones by giving them tips on where they're going wrong. Of course if you have an important fight coming up like a title fight, we'd be happy to try and accommodate your fighter if he wants to improve either his boxing, muay thai, wrestling or BJJ, all you have to do is send me a message and I'll see if I can get something sorted.

Barbarian Magazine: Let’s talk a little bit about you now. You’re the manager of very successful fighters, and we heard whispers that one of your future stars have being in contact with Pedro Fernandes, we can expect to see any of your fighters in Barbarian Fight Club in the future months?

Mark O’Sullivan: Pedro Fernandes has been in talks with myself and my fighters. Corey Davis hasn't fought yet but has been saying to me the past couple weeks to give him a chance to prove himself, I know Pedro has shown his interest in him so he might be the first fighter to sign with Barbarian Fight Club from my roster. I always try to explain to my fighters that if they want to reach the top, they have to be dedicated with their training. I've managed fighters in the past where they were too eager to fight when they were young and they never lived up to their potential and never made it to the top. I know Pedro is a good man, who looks after his fighters, so I'm sure we could work out a deal which would mean that my fighters get the experience of fighting but also the right amount of training time.

Barbarian Magazine: Thanks a lot for your time, Mark. You’re a really great guy and we will be cheering for your success. Anything you would like to say to your fans?

Mark O’Sullivan: I want to say a big thanks to everyone who has supported my fighters so far, I've had the pleasure of working with a number of great org owners and I'm lucky in that respect. Also would like to tell everyone to keep an eye out for The Corporation this year which is the alliance I'm in, we've got great members in our alliance and we're getting better each and every day, it wont be long until we're the #1 alliance in the world!

Barbarian Magazine: Don’t forget to check the Team Finland page in http://mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=1898 to find a top training for your fighter.

• Upvote 4

The barbarian magazine interview with the current Barbarian Fight Club lightweight champion of the world! James Granger!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w19.jpg

James Granger

Reporter: Welcome James, thank you for your time to do this interview for the first ever Barbarian Fight Club magazine, how excited are you got the growth of this organization?

Granger: Man I love this organization I don't wanna fight anywhere else, they're so good to me, my buddy Zap zap and my manager. Pedro is such a cool guy with his projects. I just wanna see Barbarian keep getting bigger because it really deserves too. I am so happy to be here.

Reporter: We can see the BFC means a lot to you, what is your favourite memory in the BFC?

Granger: It would have to be when I pulled Lepew's guard, saw his little French face sink as I put him in the guillotine and voila. The underdog victory.

Reporter: Now, what is your favourite moment in the BFC that does not include yourself?

Granger: I think when Newton became the welterweight champion, I really like that guy and he showed so much confidence even though he was the underdog and he got that belt and I think he'll keep it for a while.

Reporter: What Champion do you think will lose their belt next?

Granger: Hmm well I'm the youngest so I'm not sure if that is an advantage or disadvantage but I would say myself, they are all great guys and I'm not a crazily over confident fighter, that leads to losses as I found out before in my career against Bawsoot I overlooked him and got beaten. Anyway, I just feel that I still have more potential to grow into and at my peak, I will become the champion once more.

Reporter: You are a very humble guy, now he's a personal question, we all know Zap Zap and Newton are your favourite people in the BFC but who is your least favourite fighter?

Granger: Well, I think Marcelo Silva, I don't understand that guy, I beat him so easily once and after the fight he was all "I hespect James Granger" then weeks later he calls me a lay and prayer, I think that he is a one trick pony and I'm glad to have beaten him and I'm sure Zap Zap will put him to sleep eventually for me.

Reporter: Wow strong words! If you could see any improvements to the BFC would you have improved?

Granger: I love how it's run, I love Pedro and I love Tony's writing. Maybe I would like some fighters to come out their shells and talk a bit more, it makes everything a bit more exciting.

Reporter: I agree, it makes a reporters day *laughs* You have an upcoming fight against the winner of Lepew vs Nkone. Who wins?

Granger: This is tough for me, Nkone is more dimensional but his chins never been tested and Lepew is the guy to test chins, sorry Zap Zap, in one dimension I see Nkone taking Lepew down and destroying him with G'n'P but I can also see Lepew knocking him out on the feet, very hard to call that fight, definitely going to be a finish though.

Reporter: And who would you rather fight?

Granger: Both are easy enough, Lepew has bad defensive grappling and Nkone will probably want to show off his wrestling against the best, take me down foolishly and get submitted. I would like to beat Lepew twice though, just for Zap Zaps sake.

Reporter: And that's all the time we have, thanks again for your time any parting words for the Barbarian magazine readers?

Granger: Sure! I hope you guys enjoy the BFC as much as me, lets hope I get asked to do another interview because the magazine was a success, the BFC is awesome. Word.

• Upvote 3

We recently had Marcelo Aurelio winning a fight against Rajesh Koothrappali, in this opportunity we have a little chat with his manager Janne Finland, a top 5 manager and hall of fame of FinnFighters alliance.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1365543826Depositphotos_3423775_XS.jpg

Janne Finland

Barbarian Magazine: I’m really glad for the opportunity to have this interview with you. Being the manager of 21 great fighters makes you really busy and I don’t want to waste your time. What made you decide to have Aurelio in Barbarian?

Janne Finland: Ok, thanks for having me. I looked at a few organizations for Marcelo to start his career at, and Barbarian seemed very good and active promotion. It also was good to ger Marcelo to fight at his home country as he's training half a world away in Helsinki.

Barbarian Magazine: You’re probably very glad with his victory over Rajesh, after that fight Pedro announced that Aurelio will be fighting the champion Christopher Newton for the belt. What you expect for this fight?

Janne Finland: Newton is a tough and gritty fighter for sure, not probably the most talented guy out there but he's been very successful relying in his wrestling and submission game. Though I think he's not going to be so anxious to get this fight to the ground as we all know Marcelo is extremely dangerous in any position on the floor. So I'm looking for Newton to try and win this one standing, and we'll be ready for this.

Barbarian Magazine: You’re the manager of very successful fighters. When you’re looking to have a fighter working for you, what you seek? What a fighter need to get the attention of Janne Finland?

Janne Finland: I'm usually just looking for talented guy who really want to be the best. I've mostly gone after guy that have a very solid base in one area of the fight game to build around. You know, great wretlers, amateur boxers or jiu jitsu champions like Marcelo and his brother Mauricio. It's a good start to have one area great and build your all round game on top of that.

Barbarian Magazine: Being one of the best managers in MMA Tycoon, Barbarian Fight Club have the attention of lots of new managers who look for 230K+ orgs, what you think is the best tip that a new manager could have?

Janne Finland: I'd say patience is a good virtue to have, not give up with figters too early. And to be smart enought to learn from your mistakes. You know, fail and learn rather than fail and repeat. I've done both, a lot. Dammit...

Barbarian Magazine: Frank Abbot will have a fight with the title shot in game and we recently signed with Jorma Oltsu and Agent Dee, both from FinnFighters. We have two Brazilian champions, one British and one North American. Can we expect our Finland fighters to shake our divisions?

Janne Finland: I'm sure about that, the FinnFighters usually have very solid fighters so having most of your champions from us isn't really far fetched at all.

Barbarian Magazine: What your thoughts about the Barbarian Fight Club organization? Any other thing you would like to see in the org?

Janne Finland: I've liked it so far. I really like the previews and reviews you have for events here, always enjoyed those.

Barbarian Magazine: Thank you very much for your time. I’m pretty sure that all our managers and viewers have high expectation for Marcelo Aurelio vs Christopher Newton. Anything you would like to say to our readers?

Janne Finland: Yeah, again thanks for having me. Well, if you happen to watch Newton vs. Aurelio, and the fight hits the ground just start counting seconds on how long "The Wolf" survives.

We will see Marcelo Aurelio vs Christopher Newton at 10th of May in the Hard Knocks Arena, Rio. All the bets will take place in Barbarian Betting.

• Upvote 4

We are here at Hell's Kitchen Hellions in New York with Agent Dee and Paha Hemmo.
Agent Dee is a top 20 manager and one of the most respected designers in the game, winner of four MMA Tycoon awards related to his amazing designer skills, Agent Dee recently designed the new logo/banner of Barbarian Fight Club and Barbarian Betting.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1399881516dee%20logo.jpg

Logo designed by Agent Dee

Barbarian Magazine: Hello Dee, it’s a pleasure to be here with you and Paha Hemmo. I’m really glad that we can have few words with you guys. The new Barbarian FC logo will be released together with the magazine, I’ve saw in first hand and it is really amazing. How come the idea to develop this logo?

Dee: Thanks man I appreciate it! To be completely honest with you Im not much of a logo creator. Im good at finding pictures I can work with and sometimes I get them to work, sometimes I dont. I guess that's the difference between a self taught designer and a pro. =)

Barbarian Magazine: The new logo is a master piece art, and I’m pretty sure everyone will love it. Between you awards, we can see the Sisu Fights logo of 2013. We are far from the end of 2014, but you think that you can come strong again with Barbarian FC logo for 2014 awards?

Dee: Again thank you! I certainly hope it will be a contender. Please remember to vote for it guys!

Barbarian Magazine: Recently one of your alliance friends, Janne Finland, becomes the welterweight champion with Marcelo Aurelio. Talking with Janne before, he told that we can expect to see champions from FinnFighters alliance in all divisions. Paha Hemmo is the former champion from the extinct organization Flocorp and he already comes to Barbarian as top contender. What is your expectation for him?

Dee: Honestly I feel like Hemmo hasn't been tested yet and that's why he is here in Barbarian Fight Club. His next fight against Mr.Cartwright will answer many questions I hope.
Oh and btw Janne is freaking beast! He's been kicking my ass for years now so Im not surprised he already has a champ here.

Barbarian Magazine: Paha, you will be fighting at 14th in the same event that will determinate the first middleweight champion in Barbarian Fight Club. You will be facing Ceoghan "Carnage" Cartwright, a black belt in BJJ, how you think this fight is going to be?

Hemmo: I know exactly how this will go. I will come in and punch him in the face. If he doesn't fold in right there he will try to take the fight to the mat - and I will let him do just that. On the ground I will expose his black belt and use it as a brush when I paint my most beautiful piece of art yet. Expect that fool to go to sleep!

Barbarian Magazine: The middleweight is one of the toughest divisions in Barbarian Fight Club, we was able to see here in Hell's Kitchen Hellions that Paha Hemmo have a top level training. What our readers can expect to see from Agent Dee in Barbarian Fight Club?

Dee: I love this org. Pedro is doing a top notch work with everything here really. Since we recently moved our camp from Helsinki to NY I will most definately bring any fighter that is suitable and free to fight for BFC. Hopefully we get to make some serious waves throughout the divisions. =)

Barbarian Magazine: We are really excited to see Paha debut at Barbarian FC. Anything you would like to say to the others fighters in the middleweight division?

Hemmo: None of this talk game don't matter to me. Let me loose in the cage and one thing is for sure: my hand will be raised at the end of it.

Barbarian Magazine: Thanks for your time guys, I know that Paha stop his training just to give us this interview. Anything you guys would like to add?

Dee: Was nice meeting you. The magazine looks amazing and I hope it will prosper for years to come!

Hemmo: Thank you Pedro for this opportunity and thanks to all the fans. Stay tuned guys!

• Upvote 1

I got a call from a close friend of mine down at Sky Sports, telling me that hes been able to get an interview with Sir Castor Rollins.
At first I thought it was a joke, its widely known that Sir Castor very rarely agrees to do an interview, thats one of the reasons that he is the biggest name in the game, because of the low access. Anyway, I went straight to the Airport and headed for Schiphol, Amsterdam. The city where the Bad Boy Castor has his headquarters these days. I would lie if I said that I wasnt excited.

When I went threw the customs I saw a very nice looking woman holding a sign with my name, I got quite surprised, didnt expect this at all,
however she explained to me that Sir Castor had one of his assistants arrange all this, I did not complain.

We went outside and the Limo rolled up, wow, this man really rolls in style. I jumped in and got welcomed by 4 of Sir Castors Prostitutes.
Spliffs were already rolled up and cocaine were lined up on a silver tray. The women were naked, of course. It didnt take more than 2 seconds until I had my hands full.

http://www.stylelimousines.co.uk/gfx/yellow_hummer_05_lrg.jpg

I actually forgot that I was going to do an interview later that afternoon, but, I did not care about that right then.

After 40 minutes, that felt like 4 minutes, we rolled in to the Red Light District.
Driver pulled up right next to Sir Castors exclusive Townhouse. I walked out and rang the bell.

Sir Castor opened the door, wearing nothing but a black silk robe and a samurai sword.

http://minfil.org/46s8f5b8bd/silkrobe.png

Sir Castor: Who are you? And how dare you ring my bell without ringing my phone in advance?

Reporter: *started to sweat* Im sorry, Im the reporter, we are supposed to do an interview today. II thought you knew that I was coming.

Sir Castor: Oh shit, I forgot all about that, the memory is not quite what it used to be. Come in, and remove your shoes.

Reporter: Thank you.

Sir Castor told me to sit down and wait, that he had some unfinished business to take care of before the interview started.

30 minutes passed. 60 minutes passed. 2 hours passed. 4 hours passed.

All of a sudden Castor appeared, and he said:

Sir Castor: Crap, I forgot that you were here. We are shooting a porn movie in the Top Floor, but we are done for the day now. Lets do that interview.

We went in to the office and sat down, Sir Castor lit up a gigantic spliff and passed it to me.

Reporter: Well, Im here to talk about the Castor vs Barbarian event in Rio next week. Whats your thoughts about it?

Sir Castor: I cant wait to get to Rio, I love that place, my boys are in the gym right now preparing for the fights, its gonna be a blast, we are going to win all fights pretty easy I think

Reporter: You seem quite confident, what makes you think that?

Sir Castor: Im always confident, I know that if we follow our plan we will win these fights, those fighters are not real men and the managers? They suck, they cant put a gameplan together, they probably cant even tie their own shoes.

Reporter: Maybe youre right, those guys are known for going after easy targets. It feels like they are not as cocky now.

Sir Castor: I know, they are cowards, bullies. They have nothing to be cocky about. Pass me the spliff youve had it long enough.

Reporter: Which fights are you most worried about?
Sir Castor: Im not worried about any of these fights, I do think that the fight against Dr Awesome PHD will be the toughest tho. Groove Monkey has got a very big mouth, he will do his best to back it up.

Reporter: What about the Fors vs Bates fight?

Sir Castor: Oh, ha ha ha, my former Co-worker, Rory Daly manages that fighter. Hes a scrub, he used to ask me to give him advice for his fights, I always refused. If he wants to be a big boy he better do his own work and not rely on others. Anyway its going to be fun to smash Bates.

Reporter: I was on the phone with Butch Harris yesterday, that guy does not like you. He really really doesnt like you.

Sir Castor: I dont like him either, hes a fat womanbeater. Hes been in the game a long time but he still hasnt figured it out. He sucks.

Reporter: Yes, I agree, he does suck. So, what about the other fights?

Sir Castor: To be honest, I dont even know who those other fights are against, some shitty cans that Im just gonna run over like a bulldoozer.

Reporter: Well, thank you for your time, I appreciate that you took the time.

Sir Castor: Yeah, no problem, now get out of my house and make sure that I end up headlining the news.

• Upvote 3

Fight Talk With Mike Gillberg! Featuring BFC star Adrien Silva

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien Silva

Gillberg: Hello there! Due to the events that happened last time Adrien was here, I will be filling in for Joe Hogan. Alright, let's get it going! Adrien, my man, how are you feeling today?

Silva: Feeling good, man. Never better.

Gillberg: Your fight against Castor product, Ricardo Rios, is only a day away. Have you prepared well for this match?

Silva: Yes, I have. I've trained my ass off. The guy is relatively unknown but Castor trains his fighters well, so it would be foolish of me to take this fight lightly. My brother Marcelo and I have worked hard and we've come up with a good gameplan for Rios. Just need to execute it.

Gillberg: There's been a lot of bad blood between Castor and some of the BFC stars. How do you feel about this?

Silva: I think he's just trying to hype him and his fighters up. He trashed talked a lot of us and it got a little out of hand but I think he did well getting under our skin and we basically allowed him to do it. Guys like him crave attention.

Gillberg: During a recent interview featuring Castor, he seemed to totally dismiss you as any kind of threat by not even mentioning you. Basically referred to you as "other cans". Did this enrage you?

Silva: I was surprised to be honest... a little pissed. But it could be one of his tactics... well, I hope it is because if it's not and he's underestimating me, then Rios is gonna take a beating, plain and simple. Regardless though, I don't really care what he has to say.

Gillberg: What are your plans after Rios? Would challenging for the title be in your sights?

Silva: Well, that's always the goal. Maia and Conner will be scrapping soon, so I'm not really sure if I got next. Leandro Hughes, who no one ever talks about, is #3 in 205, I'm #4, so it could possibly be us battling for that number 1 contender status. It would be an intense matchup if it were to happen. Guy is as tough as they come and no one talks about him. Conner and Maia are obviously beasts too. I'll scrap whoever they put in front of me really.

Gillberg: 205 is a division that doesn't lack any depth. What are you're predictions for Maia vs Conner?

Silva: Tough fight man. Both are animals, but it's really difficult for me to bet against Maia. He's looked invincible in BFC. Conner definitely needs to keep this fight standing at all costs... if he does that, then he has a shot but If Maia gets him to the ground, it will be over quick. I hope Conner proves me wrong.

Gillberg: Should be an exciting fight! Adrien, you've shown us a different side... No trash talking or excessive cursing? *Laughs* Why the good behavior all of the sudden?

Silva: Because I'm a good guy *Laughs*. Man, I trash talk when I'm hyping a fight because doing that brings money in and more viewers. I'm obviously competitive as hell and I do have a short fuse at times but I respect everyone who sacrifices their self to step in that cage. Bad blood or not, after the fight, you can always have a cold one with me. Plus, I like you a lot more than Joe Hogan.

Gillberg: *laughs* Interesting words, Adrien. Well that's about all the time we have. Thanks for joining us tonight Adrien! Anything you want to say before we go off?

Silva: Shoutout to my brother Marcelo! He's got a big fight against Zachary White soon. Hope he wins. And watch Castor vs Barbarian Fight Club this Saturday! Huge event! History will be made boys! And to my fans, you guys are amazing! Wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys. Peace!

• Upvote 3

And thats all for the first edition.

First of all, would like to thanks Low Key for the amazing cover and for making this great work in such short notice.

Would also like to thank for all the interviewers and intervieweds, it was a lot effort for all people involved, really hope everyone have fun.

We had lots of issues to make this first edition happen, but we are always learning from our mistakes and i'm pretty sure the #2 will be even better.

Hope everyone enjoyed, we have much more coming in Barbarian Fight Club!

Dont forget to take a look and promote your fighters in our Smack Talk Thread.

If you want to make your fighter look even cooler in the octagon, check out Union Fight Gear.

And need a good gym for your fighter in Helsink? Team Finland is the way to go!

• Upvote 4

Great magazine, highly enraged by Castor calling me a scrub though lol. He beat bates when i was away and inactive for like 2 weeks and Bates ran out of dollar and stopped training. Revenge will happen at some point in the not so distant future.

• Downvote 1

The MMA Hype team was proud to see the interview on the cover of the magazine. Good job to all and keep up the good work Pedro!

MMA who?