Moved to BBFC Official Thread see link below

BigDGuru

Balink Tarlah started a live video:

- Hello guys! Ohh my god, I was so close... The first time Dudayev was dominated, very hard for both and a good fight. Now I am looking for a new fight or for a second chance at title shot. I think I deserve it, why not? It was a good fight and why not do it again. Respect Dudayev but I think the reffere must be fired, he stand up us in the second round and Dudayev taked this advantage and hit me with a hard left, if the fight continued without that stupid stand up I think Dudayev should loose it ij round 3 or 4. I am waiting for fight offers guys. Have a nice day.

Teshima "Nightingale" Shigochiyo responds to proposition made by Balink Tarlah:

" I truly respect your desire to fight me. Your last title fight with Dudayev was incredible and you are very talented. I will not back down from a challenge, but you have to work with org management to make this fight happen. Remember that there are a lot of 145 lbs that also want to face me in my weight class. If you can convince them and Chris, I am open to fight in 145 lbs."

• Upvote 1

George Turner posted on his INSTAGRAM :

'Guys, I'm finally back in gym after my family problems and want to show you, that this made me even stronger. I've decided to go for this challenge in new weight class.

Now I'm speaking to everybody in BFC 135lbs division. : I'm ready for everybody, just call me out and we can dance together immidiately. "

Your Wild Thunder

Dear managers,

President and owner of BFC Benjamin Halle and I ( VP of operations of BFC) are going to do matchmaking for July in a few days.

If you want to call out somebody then it's time to do it Now and we will try to do our best to make your wishes real.

But keep this in mind : "Be careful what you wish for."

Your BFC management

• Upvote 1

Important message to everybody in BFC.

You have last 24 hours to call somebody out for a fight in July.

If you want to call somebody out do it now, otherwise you may face somebody who is your friend or who is smaller step forward as you wanted.

Come on guys. We are still waiting for your callouts.

Post it here or send me a message if you want to face somebody specific.

Your BFC management

Written by : Chris Swimmer /VP of operations of BFC /

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w25.jpg

Daniel Koh

"Come on Nathan, you quit in your last two fights. You know you can't compete with me. Ill move up in weight and murder you in the cage. You can't beat me, you dont have the talent. This sport isn't for you. Just retire before you get seriously hurt. If you are dead set on a fight though, Ill be happy to end your career."

NATHAN DYLAN Responds to assface Daniel Dick:

- Shut the fuck up you cbomb. I give up my last 2 fights? I fighted top fighters kid, ajd I really tried mu best. My last opponent can make you tap like a girl in 10 seconds. Don t mobe up in weight, here is Ko power. I can stand up with you and kill you with a 2 hooks low kick combo. And If you want to fight me make it main event or sit down. I maked in my last 2 fights more then you momma house.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my BloodBath Faithful. President Halle checking in. First off, huge shoutout to everyone affiliated with BFC, we are crushing it!!!!

I am really enjoying reading all the smack talk. Look; if you want a fight, let us know. If there is someone who is disrespecting and you want to square up...let us know. We are called BloodBath for a reason. Email me or Chris Swimmer in game with your request and we will work to make it happen.

​On that note, we do have an announcement- Due to the excessive violence and blood at all of our shows, the city of Rio De Janeiro has required us to make all events 18+. Too many kids leaving the arena traumatized... this will have NO affect on day to day operations but when you are at the fights you will notice a more "mature" crowd.

Moving on, I want to introduce a new BFC team member - Steven Pierce (134502), he will be helping with some write-ups and other clerical duties. He is new to the game and eager to learn. Please show him support in any way you can. Below is his first write up!

Welcome to BFC, your premier MMA organization coming live from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! Putting on multiple events a week, Bloodbath Fighting Championship has quickly become the go to organization for 355K+ fighters to hone their skills and begin to build their legacies.
With divisions from 135 up to 265, and 173 fighters signed to fight contracts, there are plenty of opportunities for these up and coming stars to showcase their talents against all disciplines of the MMA game. BFC has also started an open 265+ division which they hope can become home to some of the top Super Heavyweights in the world.
UPCOMING EVENTS
MMA fans will be in for a treat when BFC holds events on back to back nights, starting with BFC Bloodbath 2. Join us on July 17th from Hayashi's Lounge where we will see the Featherweight title on the line when newly crowned Champion Teshima Shigochiyo defends his belt against Balink Tarlah, who is dropping down from Lightweight for this fight. Shigochiyo won the 145 pound title after defeating Darken Rahl at BFC Syndicate 1 in spectacular fashion with a kneebar submission less than two minutes into the fight. On the other side, Rahl has never fought at Featherweight, but will do so for the first time after coming up short for the BFC Lightweight title in his last bout. We will also see a Heavyweight Co Main Event when 4-2 Albert Thompson squares off against heavy handed Keon Douglas. This fight is bound to bring fireworks to the cage as all of these fighters wins have come by TKO or knockout. Eight more bouts will round out the card on the first night of fights.
If you for whatever reason happen to miss the July 17th event, join us the very next night at Hard Knocks Rio for BFC 15 Sparrow vs Concrete. Ten more fights will be headlined by two Heavyweights looking to make a jump to number one contender status. Jack Sparrow (7-3) is coming off of a first round TKO in his BFC debut and another quick finish here could fast track him to title contention. His opponent, Bane Concrete will be making his BFC debut and will bring an impressive 6-1 record to the bout. Both fighters hold backgrounds in Muay Thai, so you can expect some bombs to be exchanged in this one.
If that doesn't excite you enough, the Co Main Event for BFC 15 will see the Light Heavyweight belt up for grabs when three time defending champ Adan Schiff looks for his fourth title defense against Gilbervan Soares. This will be the toughest test yet for the champion as Soares is a well rounded fighter in all aspects of the game. Soares comes into this fight off of a unanimous decision victory against Risto Rytina at BFC 11 and holds a five fight winning streak. There will also be an intriguing Heavyweight fight between two undefeated fighters when 3-0 Moritz Zee takes on 2-0 Oleg Gazbinski.
Be sure to catch all of the action on July 17th and 18th as Bloodbath Fighting Championships continues on their journey to become one of the top fighting organizations in the world.
-Steven Pierce - BFC Journalist
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

The BFC introduction of it's newest signee.

Sitting inside a conference room in Rio de Janeiro is the entire BFC staff and local national media. President Halle steps to the podium.

President Halle - I want to thank everyone for being here today. I would like to thank Chris Swimmer for all his hard work in signing the best talent in the world. Bloodbath FC has become one of the best organizations in the world because of every one behind the scenes and everyone in the cage. So today we are here to announce the signing of a former WCF Welterweight World Champion. He has a record of 7 wins and 3 losses and he comes all the way from Hilo, Hawaii. Please welcome " Too Hot" Bobby Scott!!!!

Bobby walks onstage wearing a black and white pinstriped suit and wearing a match hat and dress shoes. He looks like a million bucks and has the swagger of fifteen Conor McGregor's. Scott takes his place in front of the podium.

Bobby Scott - Thanks everyone for the applause, I am delighted to be here in this beautiful country with all of you. Signing with BFC was an easy decision to make once my contract with WCF came up. I have known of Mr. Halle and Mr. Swimmer for quite some time and I have admired the work they've done with this organization. I came here today with my wife Natasha and our sons Bobby Jr and Nathan. I understand that by signing with this company not only will it allow myself and my family to be taken care of financially but it will allow me to become a household name in a different part of the world. I'll take any questions you have for me.

Press - Bobby , you fight less than 48 hours ago. You hopped directly on a private plane and came straight to Rio. How quickly did this deal come together or was this something that was planned?

Bobby Scott - My deal with WCF had one fight left and going into the fight I knew that I wanted to talk to other companies and see what the market had for me. Korn Gracie and I had quite a feud, he's one of the two men to ever defeat me. I had revenge on my mind yes and I wanted to win but in the back of my head I had to wonder what was next. My manager had been in talks with Mr. Swimmer to set up a meeting and so after my first round knockout win my family and my manager and I jumped on the Too Hot private plane and made our way here. I wasn't coming here to commit but BFC was my number one choice and their offer was exactly what we had in mind.

Press - Coming here as a former Champion, coming off a huge win and with a ton of hype you have to feel like you are at the top of the division right?

Bobby Scott - I come in knowing the world wide rankings and I believe I am as of now the number two ranked Welterweight in BFC. That stuff doesn't matter though, that's all paper and all talk. I came here because this division is filled with tough , hard nosed , well balanced fighters. The Butcher is here and that man is a beast! You have the World Champ Samart who is undefeated as well as a bunch of undefeated and untested guys. I am here to prove my worth and make the people on this side of the world know my name. I believe this Welterweight division is the best in the world and I am happy to be here and be a part of it.

Press - Considering you are fresh off of a win how soon could we expect to see you debut?

Bobby Scott - It really just depends. I currently do all my camps in a private gym in LA with my own team. If I can find a team here and get the family moved out here it just makes sense to fight soon. It also depends on who I am offered, a top guy for a number one contender bout I may want more time to train. I think everyone in BFC deserves my best and if I want to be the best I have to be in the gym. So the short answer is I just don't know. We'll see what happens but you should know I have never turned down a fight!! Don't plan to start either.

Press - Before you go I have to ask about your departure from WCF. Why did you leave?

Bobby Scott - I came into WCF at 23 on a run and in my debut I lost to Gracie in my first title shot. So I rebounded, trained with wrestlers and bjj blsck belts. I learned how to best him at his own game. When I ko'd him the first time and won the belt it was a great feeling. I then lost to Sasha Rua and after I fought my way back to the belt he beat me again. Sasha had my number but I stood atop the ranks. WCF officials didn't want to give me another shot right away and I was a free agent so I decided it was best to get away. I need to train and focus on my future and not my past. I'm here to prove I can adapt and overcome. I signed to a company with a division full of killers. If I wasn't confident in myself then I would've signed with a lesser organization. One last thing , I know I don't have a perfect , spotless shiny record but that's because I've taken risks. I have and will continue to bust my ass for this sport. I am committed to dedicating myself to this company and I promise you will see the best of Too Hot in the future!!

Bobby shook hands with the members of the media and stepped down off the podium.

• Upvote 3

Hello my BLOODBATH Faithful,

President Halle checking in on the current state of affairs.

- 135- 265 is rocking and rolling. We have champs in each division and contenders chomping at their feet. We tried so very hard to develop a legitimate 265+ 355+ weight class but could not fill it with enough fighters. We are still signing 265+ 355+ fighters but not planning on having a champion for that classification yet. This means we will continue our Open ID division. We are planning on having around 10-12 open id fighters in that classification fighting for the belt!

If you have a fight you want to have happen please post on the forum and message VP of Operations Chris Swimmer. We want you to get the fights you want!

Overall BFC is on the RISE!!! Can a 355+ org. break into the top 10?? Maybe... if anyone can it would be us!! Keep it up all, we have some HUGEE events coming up. Myself and VP Chris Swimmer have birthdays in the upcoming weeks. We are hosting special Birthday events on those dates. ALL FIGHTER BONUSES (KO, Sub and FOTN) ARE TRIPLED THOSE NIGHTS. Should be a lot of fun, Chris and I will be cage-side enjoying our birthdays.

WE ARE HIRING!!! We are looking for an Assistant Matchmaker and Head of Media. We need someone to keep the forum updated and release a weekly state of affairs. These are paid jobs and could be 1-2 or even 3 people. Please contact me personally if you would like to apply or know of someone who may be interested.

Kind Regards,

President Halle

• Upvote 4

Nathan Dylan about his next fights:

- Ok, I am done with arrogant champs that wanna fight only undefeted fighters. Where do you think you are Samart? In boxing? When you have 20-0 and one loose count as hell? We fight here for max 10.000 not 1.000.000 dollars. Fuck you Samart, i gived you a chance to make money you ex champion that you are. We are mma fighters, like gladiators. If sombody call me oout I fight, no complain, no ''ooo, you have some looses!'', I will like to give a message to all of you. I speaked with my manager and wanna do a superfight. My manager will give 100.000 dollars prize fight, I don t care about weight so I will call out BORRIS THE BLADE, a really tough guy that I am sure will accept this one. I am 155 vs 185 wieght class and have no fear like those pussys. No title fight, fuck the belts, champs are scare to loose to a guy ''with some looses''. 100.000 dollars super fights, maine event, 5 rounds If you want to make 10 minutes round I will fight all day and after I can eat some burgers and be right on the truck and fight Samart, or Aarmand ''one eye Billy'' Hammer, or anybody . I am not a champ, never been one, but I know how to make hype and money. Champs go to boxing if you want to be Floyd wanna be 50-0, If not watch me and Borris make money in the most watched fight in this org witout you shitty belts bastards.

• Upvote 1

15801128428306.jpg Ziggy

I know none of you know my name. The only person in the MMA circuit that should know my name is Issa Kassib, but he forgot me 26 seconds after stepping into the cage with me. Albert Lawrence? Albert, I wish you a speedy recovery man, it's nothing personal. But BFC will know my name this weekend after I back up my 1st round KO prediction, and I do hope that nothing is permanently damaged after the knock out of the night happens to you.

Maybe after I take out prince Albert here, I can get a shot at Mr. Flap Jack, Nathan Dylan? I wonder if I can do enough damage to your jaw to shut it up permanently? If El Presidente has no objections, of course. What do you say BH? Can we see who's better at backing up some shit talk? Because Nathan Dylan can suck a fart right out of my ass. Come get ya some, bitch!

• Upvote 1