Puno the GOAT 2

Rambo

"Fuck it, let's do it. If me being 3-1 against you will make you feel better sure, why not?"

Not see that part you retard? Name the place and the time 'King'.

January 5th at UGD 94 in London........contracts waiting :)

That seems fair.

Fuck it, let's do it. If me being 3-1 against you will make you feel better sure, why not?

you throwing in the towel on a fair matchup before the fight even starts tells me everything I need to know about you. you're not worthy.

"Fuck it, let's do it. If me being 3-1 against you will make you feel better sure, why not?"

Not see that part you retard? Name the place and the time 'King'.

I seen everything. Did you?

You and bjorn should get a room and he can tell you what the King's golden shower feels like.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I seen everything. Did you?

You and bjorn should get a room and he can tell you what the King's golden shower feels like.

Back to the piss jokes? Good to see the old Karter returning. Now how about one of those Mama zingers you're known for?

I like to lay that sort of thing out there (3-1 etc) so when i beat you AGAIN for a 4th time it feels even better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We're 5-5 this year. You claiming you're 5-2 vs me in meaningful fights would be like me stating I'm 4-2 vs you in fights I set sliders.

A beating? For a guy that's 3rd on the Most Overall Losses list, I expected you to know what a beating looks like.

CKIfl1K.png

Going .500 with you is embarrassing and quite an accomplishment for you... but you didn't put a beating on any of my fighters. Quite the contrary, you won 2 split decisions and 1 majority decision. You skated by, at best.

To show you what a beating looks like, you took 3 of em this year from me. 2 KO's 1 submission. The King teaches the people how to beat a sheep.

I took out your boy Tavares with a no chinned, one dimensional boxer twice, and I took out your lover boy Orlando twice by whooping him with another guy with no chin. You beat me early in 2017 in an island quick fight tourney, and beat my last minute KT round pick up, congrats. I retired Donowitz and Tavares was never the same and retired shortly after.

The King has been bested and now princess Karter doesn't want anything to do with King Burns or his LHW BEAST! You really hate losing to me LOL get used to it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seems like there is a great disparagement in CK's claims here.

He claims the entire landscape of the HW division now is chinless people....yet this was the same landscape that Puno came up through while trying to claim Puno is the GOAT. Everyone knows the game is nowhere near as competitive as it was years back. Rinky still trumps him in overall body of work, longevity, and quality of opposition.

Just for another note on CK with Puno. Luatua was #7 P4P, and the Syn SHW champ. Talks were in place for Puno to potentially come up and challenge for the title, or Luatua fight for the HW title. Either or in this scenario.

CK's list of reasons for not taking the fight are as follows:

- Potentially retiring him due to depops
- Told Louie that I was taking a break from the game, which he knew because I declined a fight with a guy in Dynasty, despite the fact I had told Louie I would take this fight

- Was waiting for the results of one of Gerbert Bryant's fights to take him on

All valid reasons at the time, even with the 2nd one being solved within a day of being brought up. Was a headache for Louie without a doubt, but due to CK constantly coming up with excuses, it would have been unfair to have the SHW division held up because of this so I took another fight, and ended up losing. CK had his out in that regard, and now is making a thread looking for challengers while attempting to come up with excuses to not fight everyone thrown up.

Take a leaf out of Aylib's book with Doubtfire. He made a thread challenging people, and literally took on everyone who was brought up without question rather than looking for attention and applause for insulting them.

It's also obvious how you will reply to this, since your smacktalk is predictable. Fight record vs that manager if positive, brings up last fight if CK won it, bring up a loss from that manager/fighter's past if the first two aren't available, possibly do it even if they are, alliance joke, mom jokes, piss jokes blah blah blah.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Seems like there is a great disparagement in CK's claims here.

He claims the entire landscape of the HW division now is chinless people....yet this was the same landscape that Puno came up through while trying to claim Puno is the GOAT. Everyone knows the game is nowhere near as competitive as it was years back. Rinky still trumps him in overall body of work, longevity, and quality of opposition.

Just for another note on CK with Puno. Luatua was #7 P4P, and the Syn SHW champ. Talks were in place for Puno to potentially come up and challenge for the title, or Luatua fight for the HW title. Either or in this scenario.

CK's list of reasons for not taking the fight are as follows:

- Potentially retiring him due to depops

- Told Louie that I was taking a break from the game, which he knew because I declined a fight with a guy in Dynasty, despite the fact I had told Louie I would take this fight

- Was waiting for the results of one of Gerbert Bryant's fights to take him on

All valid reasons at the time, even with the 2nd one being solved within a day of being brought up. Was a headache for Louie without a doubt, but due to CK constantly coming up with excuses, it would have been unfair to have the SHW division held up because of this so I took another fight, and ended up losing. CK had his out in that regard, and now is making a thread looking for challengers while attempting to come up with excuses to not fight everyone thrown up.

Take a leaf out of Aylib's book with Doubtfire. He made a thread challenging people, and literally took on everyone who was brought up without question rather than looking for attention and applause for insulting them.

It's also obvious how you will reply to this, since your smacktalk is predictable. Fight record vs that manager if positive, brings up last fight if CK won it, bring up a loss from that manager/fighter's past if the first two aren't available, possibly do it even if they are, alliance joke, mom jokes, piss jokes blah blah blah.

or he could just revel in all of his accomplishments, record-breaking success in this game, his legacy as the GOAT, and bask in the glory.

it seems when I mentioned Dino's cumdumpster I hit a sensitive spot for GBK. :weeping:

Didn't even see that, if I did I would have laughed at you for thinking Alex was in Qlimax - Also, just one of the many predictable replies that CK comes up with. Isn't that the same Dino you practically suck off whenever you mention how he destroyed Bowser in their roster battle?

or he could just revel in all of his accomplishments, record-breaking success in this game, his legacy as the GOAT, and bask in the glory.

3 total title defences in his career? Negotiating super fights to be for titles? Nah, you're alright

• Upvote 1

Didn't even see that, if I did I would have laughed at you for thinking Alex was in Qlimax - Also, just one of the many predictable replies that CK comes up with. Isn't that the same Dino you practically suck off whenever you mention how he destroyed Bowser in their roster battle?

3 total title defences in his career? Negotiating super fights to be for titles? Nah, you're alright

Unified Heavyweight Champion of the game

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150503122605dms4rb.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130727154002new-asc-beltb2.png

I give credit where credit is due. With LT and Mannetosen's guidance and direction, Dean smacked the shit out of an overrated BHP bum who smelled like the same cookies that Bradley's eating.

Years ago I wondered if any of the top managers could be women and now at least we know of one...

Don`t be too harsh on CK guys.

-Never piss off someone who bleeds for a week every month and does not die. -

you clearly have zero experience with women.

"never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die." - Chuck Norris

Only thing you got Karter, that loss was awhile ago and I redeemed it so get lost with your excuses not to fight.

Mr. Bums I can assure you there's nothing beastly about this.

Wow Karter, same shit again, you're so predictable. You really have fallen off in all categories of the game.

You DECLINE, no other way to put it the #4 P4P fighter punked you off.

Wow Karter, same shit again, you're so predictable. You really have fallen off in all categories of the game.

You DECLINE, no other way to put it the #4 P4P fighter punked you off.

You can look at it as me repeating myself, or me being forced to remind you in the most simple way when I have to respond to your delusional claim he's a "beast" or some popular fighter. He's a bum that taps to strikes. He's 205 lbs and his fights are as boring and predictable as the midgets. "DECLINE" what? Your guy has a fight booked with a 13-9 fighter that he's probably gonna lose cuz he's a scrub with a purple belt - you remember the last time I faced one of your purple belts?

tap

tap

tap

ring any bells...

I think the GOAT can live without a win over the beastly Alex John Conor Burns on his resume.

Our favourite reporter tried to secure a flash interview with Kajun Puno, to talk about all the controversy that has been surounding him lately.

After a proper introduction...

she went on to the back of the house, trying to get the goat to talk.

Miranda Veracruz DeLaHoya Cardinal did the best she could, but the goat was clearly too upset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV-ZxSmlbjY

The video fragment has been sent to the IGA ( International GOAT Association) for translation, but they were baffled as well.

Unable to understand most of it, they were only able to translate 4 words : piss, mom, goat , scared.

5 mil tycoon is chump change. why would I split anything with Bear when I could smack his fighter around and keep the whole damn thing?

what about an avatar bet? I win, you gotta rock the avatar of my choice (profile and forums) for all of 2018. you win I give you 5 mil tycoon cash.

If Snow Man wins his next fight, then you have yourself a deal. Does that work for you, your Highness?

I want to see whether he can do something against a fighter w/ a chin.

@karasikalex

bet confirmed, yes?