Puno the GOAT 2

Rambo

Oh I know what you meant. My answer was sarcastic, to say Karter will find excuses not to fight him.

I don't need an excuse not to fight him. I need an excuse to fight him.

if Snow Man is the best the game has to offer, we're better off chilling in the Bahamas til somebody worthy emerges.

Snow Man's fights in 2017

W Dante Boudain KO (Punch)

W Masamichi Yamaji TKO (Punches) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

W Doc Dykstra KO (Punch) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

W Buster Napoleon KO (Punch)

W Saul Tigh KO (Punch)

L Buster Napoleon TKO (Strikes) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

W Roy Palmer TKO (Strikes) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

W Johnny Twborg TKO (Strikes)

W Doc Dykstra KO (Punches)

W Sam Wilson TKO (Strikes)

W Joe Strong Decision (Unanimous)

Im not stating your fighters winning percentage, rather that of the opponents that they face.

look at list of opponents more thoroughly.

A lot of bums have great winning %'s by beating up other bums.

• Downvote 1

But is he a GOAT? Does he have 12 toes? Is his semen made of acid? No? Then he's not worthy!!!!!

Looks to me like Kunt Karter is just afraid his geriatric welfare recipient will get KTFO.

P.S. Aylib: Uyobishe Lesnoye had me giggling, well done!

I'll bet 5 mil tycoon cash that Puno wins via finish (sub or KO). All Snow Man has to do is make it to a decision (win, lose, or draw) and you win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll bet 5 mil tycoon cash that Puno wins via finish (sub or KO). All Snow Man has to do is make it to a decision (win, lose, or draw) and you win.

I look like a chump to you?

I would NEVER bet that kind of money against a fighter not managed by myself. Too many different paths for me to get screwed via.

Drink coke try again.

Thats about an 8% chance of that happening--Snow Man winning/losing by decision, or drawing (just going off Snow Man's record).

Snow Man wins the fight (via any method) and he wins. Snow Man could lose a decision and he'd still win.

I look like a chump to you?

I would NEVER bet that kind of money against a fighter not managed by myself. Too many different paths for me to get screwed via.

Drink coke try again.

yes

and a punk bitch scared to put the money where his mouth is.

• Downvote 1

Snow Man wins the fight (via any method) and he wins. Snow Man could lose a decision and he'd still win.

yes

and a punk bitch scared to put the money where his mouth is.

Lol alright there, fire crotch.

Again, not a moron to give your mouth-breathing ass a 5M gift, especially when it's so easy for you to make a deal w/ Bear to split the 5M so he pulls Mans sliders out of a magicians hat.

Thanks, but no thanks. I bet some LOD members would love the opportunity to donate to your Highness.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol alright there, fire crotch.

Again, not a moron to give your mouth-breathing ass a 5M gift, especially when it's so easy for you to make a deal w/ Bear to split the 5M so he pulls Mans sliders out of a magicians hat.

Thanks, but no thanks. I bet some LOD members would love the opportunity to donate to your Highness.

5 mil tycoon is chump change. why would I split anything with Bear when I could smack his fighter around and keep the whole damn thing?

what about an avatar bet? I win, you gotta rock the avatar of my choice (profile and forums) for all of 2018. you win I give you 5 mil tycoon cash.

5 mil tycoon is chump change. why would I split anything with Bear when I could smack his fighter around and keep the whole damn thing?

what about an avatar bet? I win, you gotta rock the avatar of my choice (profile and forums) for all of 2018. you win I give you 5 mil tycoon cash.

If Snow Man wins his next fight, then you have yourself a deal. Does that work for you, your Highness?

I want to see whether he can do something against a fighter w/ a chin.

• Upvote 1

Things that would knockout Jon Hess:

• Pillows
  • Feathers
  • Jumping jacks
  • Puno sneezing

Then you would have nothing to worry about. Seems like that is what you are looking for anyway, judging by your ultradefensive approach against every single proposition on here.

Things that would knock Puno out:

1) Origi his left hand

2) Origi his right hand

3) Hess his mother

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

To be fair, Origi(207 lbs.) vs Puno(253 lbs.) doesn't seem like a legit fight on the current fight engine.

Mike can make Origi a fatty if he wants or slim down Puno. Puno would get floored in a KT fight, no matter what weight he is. He already got cut open by an oldtimer, so imagine getting hit by Origi instead...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why should it be a KT fight? I don't get your logic. Puno has invested probably a lot of skill points in ground offenses. It is like Karter challenging you in a TWGC bout.

Also Origi is very low on hype compared to Puno. Not defending Karter at all, personally I think he should be fighting Puno vs every 2nd ranked Heavyweight if he is the real GOAT, but you are trying to get yourself in a tasty fight again.

• Upvote 4

Why should it be a KT fight? I don't get your logic. Puno has invested probably a lot of skill points in ground offenses. It is like Karter challenging you in a TWGC bout.

Also Origi is very low on hype compared to Puno. Not defending Karter at all, personally I think he should be fighting Puno vs every 2nd ranked Heavyweight if he is the real GOAT, but you are trying to get yourself in a tasty fight again.

I agree with everything you just said.

I just gave him an offer with big money attached to it and that is all.

The most logic option is indeed to see him fight a top HW, but he has been make excuses to fight them, so why not give him another option... If he bites, he will lose a lot of his hype fast.

Cmon, Karter, dont be a GOAT DUCK (Duck Under Cover Kuick)-- fight some top fighters if you seriously want to hype your guy as some GOAT. Attaching 5 mil to a bold prediction is impressive, but what is impressive even more is taking on top opposition left and right.

I am not very familiar with the HW ranks nor your guy, aside from the fact that he has been sitting at #1 for a while, but the word I hear is that you are trying to protect him.

Lets see some bloodshed, appease the Just Bleed Gods!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahaha good thread! y'all can't blame Karter for protecting his boy. He invested time and effort into making Puno a GOAT, Puno is old now and he wants to milk it. sounds real and is what a real manager would do.

if everyone just fought all comers like I do then we'd have a different guy at #1 p4p every couple of days.

• Upvote 1

hahaha good thread! y'all can't blame Karter for protecting his boy. He invested time and effort into making Puno a GOAT, Puno is old now and he wants to milk it. sounds real and is what a real manager would do.

if everyone just fought all comers like I do then we'd have a different guy at #1 p4p every couple of days.

My two cents: GOATs dont cherry pick.

If the fighter takes on all comers (those who are close in ranking) and remains at the top then he is the GOAT, otherwise the way I see it--it is non-organic manufactured goods, and I aint buying.

Not necessarily calling Puno that, but I don't think this is a case of the GOAT by a long shot, either, as there seems to be some hesitation to fight the best available opposition. At the very least I can tell that there is no eagerness to fight the best on regular basis, as the goal seems to be hanging on to the #1 spot for as long as possible, rather than testing himself against the best.

Clinging onto the #1 spot =/= GOAT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My two cents: GOATs dont cherry pick.

If the fighter takes on all comers (those who are close in ranking) and remains at the top then he is the GOAT, otherwise the way I see it--it is non-organic manufactured goods, and I aint buying.

Not necessarily calling Puno that, but I don't think this is a case of the GOAT by a long shot, either, as there seems to be some hesitation to fight the best available opposition. At the very least I can tell that there is no eagerness to fight the best on regular basis, as the goal seems to be hanging on to the #1 spot for as long as possible, rather than testing himself against the best.

Clinging onto the #1 spot =/= GOAT.

Good points.

I'm fighting to get my boys into the 1K p4p range which means I'm so far removed from the likes of Puno, I don't even care. just enjoying this thread.