Alliance Wars 2016

SteelPenn

I am willing to host the Alliance Wars with a proper format that is agreed upon by a majority of our members but I would need someone to work these events at my org.

Who can step up and create fun for us all with no drama?

I can pay for,

- The events

- Fighter contracts

- Free Alliance wars Gym for all competitors in Hilo

- Sponsorships to all competitors

- Jet flights for all competitors to all events

- Compensation to all org owners involved for allowing their fighter under current contracts to leave their current org to compete.

- Free custom Alliance wars Avatar and matching skins to all competitors.

- Alliance Wars creation write up, pre fight interviews, pre fight predictions, post fight commentary and a special post Alliance Wars interview for the winning alliance to describe there climb to the top. My org now employees 3 full time writers already in place.

- Custom Alliance wars Trophy to be made custom for each winning Alliance members trophy case.

- 150k to every member of the winning alliance team who has fighters fight.

- 2 Million to the winning alliance to do as they please.

- $50.00 Real Money donation to MMATycoon in the name of the winning alliance.

- 6 months VIP to the member capable and willing to organize all of this for us.

You all talk a good game so lets see what happens now?

• Upvote 7

Weight class is open to me.

The question is if alliances face off using select excising fighters we see who is dominate and powerful now.

If we do a new ID or creation then almost all alliances are able to be contenders as creation and sliders rather then older skilled fighters would be the focus, yes?

So do we want to see who is the games best as far as skill and experience or make it game friendly and more fair for newer / all alliances?

Obviously I prefer Open ID because my fighters is pretty much 220k fighters, a 230k fighter, a 240k fighter then the rest is 270k and 280k IDs for me.

So my votes are open ID, 210k, 220k, 270k, or 280k strictly because I want to compete.

You know I am in as long as it's a legit alliance wars format like you suggested before.

I was thinking that there should be a specified number of weight classes and a number of alliances. And basically each alliance gets to enter one fighter into each weight class. Each weight class has it's own tournament. Each alliance gets points the higher they make it in each tournament e.g quarter final 25 Semi Final 50, runner up 75 and winner 100. Alliance with most points at the end wins. Who the designated fighter is for each alliance must be decided within that alliance itself. I think it should either be everyone creates a fighter for each weight class, or everyone puts their very best fighters into the competition.

I was thinking that there should be a specified number of weight classes and a number of alliances. And basically each alliance gets to enter one fighter into each weight class. Each weight class has it's own tournament. Each alliance gets points the higher they make it in each tournament e.g quarter final 25 Semi Final 50, runner up 75 and winner 100. Alliance with most points at the end wins. Who the designated fighter is for each alliance must be decided within that alliance itself. I think it should either be everyone creates a fighter for each weight class, or everyone puts their very best fighters into the competition.

Leave that idea for Bjorn's thread - consensus was people aren't interested in a creation tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds to me like a bunch of scared alliances avoiding an ass whooping.

How bout you all step up and come to term to make this happen.

ICON is in no matter the terms We are here to fight. #2016Allianceoftheyear=ICON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1455459176our%20logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sounds to me like a bunch of scared alliances avoiding an ass whooping.

How bout you all step up and come to term to make this happen.

ICON is in no matter the terms We are here to fight. #2016Allianceoftheyear=ICON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1455459176our%20logo.jpg

Hopefully that means i'm involved aswell :)