Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Shotokan Championship Combat in New York is looking for a review writer. I am willing to negotiate the pay depending on how good the work is. Send me a pm in game if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I am looking for a writing gig. Feel free to send me a message in game with what you have to offer and we can talk about things. Here are a couple samples for two of my own fighters. One is a preview to an upcoming match with a prediction ... and the second is a review of one of my recent matches. Thanks!

**PREVIEW with PREDICTION**

Match: Cannon Fodder vs. Xavier "Razor" Armstrong

Org: The Fallout - Vault MMA

Event: The Fallout - Vault 034

This match involves two fighters with very different styles, the striker and the ground tactician. Cannon Fodder finds himself coming off the second loss of his career last time out, while Xavier Armstrong finished off his last opponent with an impressive first round TKO.

Fodder's gameplan is simple, get Armstrong to the ground. Everyone in the house knows what he is going to try to do, but will Armstrong be able to stop it from happening? Armstrong's sprawl will be put to the test this match. Fodder has racked up five wins inside the octagon, all five by submission and none of his fights have made it out of the second round. The flaw in Cannon's arsenal is his standup. He has more wins than strike attempts so far and shows zero interest in trading blows with a punching bag, much less somebody that can actually fight back.

Xavier brings the exact opposite to the table. Heavy hands and the willingness to use them are his forté. He has amassed a five and one record. His victories have all come by decision or (T)KO and his only loss by way of a submission via armbar. He has shown he has the heart and energy to go the full length of the fight. He has also shown the strength to end the fight with one shot. Both of those should weigh heavily on Fodder's mind if Armstrong can keep this match in the vertical position.

Decision time, Armstrong has the confidence of two straight wins as he comes into the match and has the puncher's chance. Fodder is trying to prevent his first losing streak of his career and is a submission ace. My lunch money would be on Cannon taking this fight to the ground and finishing the Razor within two rounds and clawing his way back into title contention.

**MATCH REVIEW**

Match: David Bunoyan vs. Cole Trane

Org: Helsinki Fighting Association

Event: HFA Berserker5

These two combatants entered this match with high hopes and expectations. Both young fighters with only a single fight under their respective belts. Cole Trane's a victory by submission. Bunoyan's a judge's decision loss.Bunoyan was thought to be much better on his feet than the young Cole Trane, while Cole has shown some impressive skills getting his opposition to the ground and finishing the match there. Let's go to the action.

Both fighters came in to the match in shape and seemed to be ready for the full three rounds if needed. Immediately, Bunoyen surprised Cole by diving in and scoring with a take down. From there both fighters spent a couple minutes exchanging submission attempts. David was clearly not scared to mix it up on the ground with Trane. After a quick referee standup, Cole jumped at an opening and scored a take down on Bunoyan. David was content to stall from the bottom, while Cole repeatedly searched for a way to finish this match on the ground. The round ended on the ground, with the nod likely going to Cole Trane who showed a lot of activity from his back and from the top position.

The bell for round two sounded and Trane immediately shot in for a double leg and slammed David to the mat, landing in full guard. With a minute gone, both fighters were obviously starting to suck a bit of air with the frantic pacing from both fighters on the ground. Trane tried for an ankle, but couldn't get anything there and found himself on the bottom again. Just before the three minute mark, David manages to find his way into full mount, a dominant position to say the least. Immediately, Bunoyan tries for an armbar and cinches it in tightly. Trane taps and David Bunoyan manages to claim his first professional victory. The tap comes at three minutes and twenty-nine seconds of the second round.

Reach Promotions in Hilo is in the market for a writer. Should have a basic grasp in the English language, or at the very least understand how to use spellcheck. We run 3 - 4 events per month, and like to run a "Main Event Interview" in the Pre-Fight write ups, as well as the card break down. We generally haven't been providing post fight write ups, but should you be a real go getter and want to do them we certainly wouldn't say no! PM me in game and we'll work something out.

Looking for an organization to work with.

I'll do everything from main even fighter interviews, to previews , to previews to post fight interviews.

PM me in game

<<< manger profile

Rio Sambo Carnival is looking for a writer. We don't take matters too seriously and try to have as much fun as possible. Only our ambition towards the org is serious.

We currently run one event per week and supply recaps plus previews for bigger events. We are looking for a writer who's a native English speaker and has a sufficient sense of humour ;) Contact me in the game and let's see if we can work a deal.

I'm looking for a writer who understands the brutality and violence of BLØØDSPORT. I don't want cuss-words or insults in the write-ups, just detailed and possibly exaggerated violence. I want the writer to "read in between the lines." There's a lot those commentators can't say on virtual play-by-play television. The first event is on the 15th of this month and I am only asking for a post-event main and co-main write-up no later than the afternoon of the following day. It's pretty crucial that the writing style is close to what I am envisioning it to be...so this is how I am going to go about finding BLØØDSPORT's writer:

I am going to allow any writer who thinks they fit this job to go ahead and do the write up after the event. I will give $500 to every writer who *sincerely* tries to get the job as the writer for BLØØDSPORT. The writer who I choose will be given $1000. The payment will be immediately sent to a fighter or fighters of their choice. Eventually we will have an event every week but for now the next event is on the 29th. The chosen writer will be paid $1500 for the 29th event and if the quality is still up to par the chosen writer will be hired on staff but put indefinitely on probation if they start to slack. A raise is not out of the question.

Send me a PM

Osaka Niten Ichi in Tokyo is in need of a preview writer for Wednesday events. This would only be one event per week for about 3-4 events per month. We have the weekends covered. I pay $5000 per week through org salary. If you are not a VIP or are already hired by a company I pay $5000 each time you turn in a write-up to the fighter/fighters of your choosing. Mail me in-game if interested.

Kings of Rio is looking for a writer to do all pre/post write ups asap...Thanks

i wanna try writing, no experince, however currently attending a top us university and i am american born and raised so english is fluent. I would prefer to start with just reviews

interested in writing for a org fluent English of course. asking max pay, message in game if interested

edit: officially signed as a writer to Bare Knuckle Combat [CBK] for a 10k a week contract! =]

PhoQus Sports Inc is seeking a writer; Applicant must have good English, write with proper grammar and word usage. Also, know how to captivate the readers...otherwise whats the point of having a writer? Will be expected to provide pre-fight and post fight reviews and previews.

Interested applicants should contact myself; Pay is currently set at $2K an event; not weekly as there are weeks where more than one event may take place. Pay will be adjusted weekly to account for multiple events in one week.