#1 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,811 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

Official nominations thread for the Best New Manager Of The Year 2015

Comment below with who you wish to nominate for this award

Please note you may not nominate yourself, your own fighters, or your own company for an award

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

6x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#2 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:18 AM

Dixie Normous (103601)

top 100 manager first year playing been constantly up there ever since

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#3 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:53 PM

http://www.mmatycoon...hp?MgrID=102620

Max Bennet. Top 100 manager, fun person to talk to. Handsome and also dominated season 4 of the Island and does pretty well off of it as well.

vbw8Ba.gif

Wolf is a fucking cheater

#4 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

^I actually didn't even realize Max only joined December last year. When he picked up Offley I probably just assumed he was always a top guy.

Yeah dunno if there are too many more qualified to win New Manager than Max.

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#5 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,040 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Dr Octagon / BonesJones deserves a shout. Currently sitting 160th in the world and was at one stage 123rd despite only having joined in June 2015.

1376065122corporation4.png                     1452094593LuckyLiamsAcademy.png

#6 twookool

twookool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

Jeremiah Lukker

#7 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:47 PM

he rejoined this year but his manager ID shows he is an older manager. He could win best returning manager if thats still a thing.

vbw8Ba.gif

#8 twookool

twookool

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

he rejoined this year but his manager ID shows he is an older manager. He could win best returning manager if thats still a thing.

oh didnt even look at that

#9 DoctorOctagon

DoctorOctagon

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:mmaplayground.com/profile/RecklessIndifference
  • Manager Profile

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:50 PM

Dr Octagon / BonesJones deserves a shout. Currently sitting 160th in the world and was at one stage 123rd despite only having joined in June 2015.

Thanks Mark! Honoured to even be mentioned

King of the Beach is always looking for 270k+ fighters

- Free private jet for relocation

- $500 bonus for wearing KOTB clothing on fight nights (Machine Fight Gear)

- In-house rankings on website

#10 Skipper

Skipper

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:27 AM

Max Bennet.  Did great on the Island, runs a great company and has a few good prospects in his roster. Looking forward to seeing what he can do as his fighters get a bit older.

#11 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,138 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:12 PM

Rabid Alien

Currently ranked #15 in the game and he has been playing less than a year. He has also won at least one major title in a top 4 org.

David Brent

Top 20 and started in April.

All the above candidates are not even close.

#12 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

Rabid Alien

Currently ranked #15 in the game and he has been playing less than a year. He has also won at least one major title in a top 4 org.

David Brent

Top 20 and started in April.

All the above candidates are not even close.

Rabid alien is a crazy idiot/moron who personally attack noobs for not doing what he wants and is a total can crusher.

LOD sucks man, just face it. Even my mole in LOD says it's not friendly and the advice is bad.

79877419659107f010829c1218676534.png

giphy.gif

#13 Wolf

Wolf

Red Belt

• Banned
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

I don't think the votes should be purely based on rank. It should be how much they have contributed overall to the game, making it a fun place etc. etc. Of course rank is one of the many criteria

vbw8Ba.gif

#14 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,040 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:16 PM

I don't think the votes should be purely based on rank. It should be how much they have contributed overall to the game, making it a fun place etc. etc. Of course rank is one of the many criteria

In that case Dr Octagon / BonesJones wins. Very active on Buzz, one of the highest in the rankings and has been running a very active organisation.

Max Bennet deserves to be mention because of the great job he's done with his clothing store but he's been around twice as long and hasn't made twice the impact which Dr Octagon / BonesJones has made.

1376065122corporation4.png                     1452094593LuckyLiamsAcademy.png

#15 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,953 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

Rabid alien is a crazy idiot/moron who personally attack noobs for not doing what he wants and is a total can crusher.

LOD sucks man, just face it. Even my mole in LOD says it's not friendly and the advice is bad.

79877419659107f010829c1218676534.png

Perhaps a stupid question, but euhm, why are there stars next to 'David Brent' when you post it? Shouldn't your own name be highlighted with those stars on that page? For me that is the case, but maybe I just misclicked or something.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#16 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:25 PM

Perhaps a stupid question, but euhm, why are there stars next to 'David Brent' when you post it? Shouldn't your own name be highlighted with those stars on that page? For me that is the case, but maybe I just misclicked or something.

I asked David Brent to take the screenshots for me.

No no - David Brent is my multi and I went on his account to take a screenshot and then logged back into my UniConor account to post it....

Go onto somebodys profile and then click their opponent ranking and take a look for yourself.

giphy.gif

#17 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

In that case Dr Octagon / BonesJones wins. Very active on Buzz, one of the highest in the rankings and has been running a very active organisation.

Max Bennet deserves to be mention because of the great job he's done with his clothing store but he's been around twice as long and hasn't made twice the impact which Dr Octagon / BonesJones has made.

Yeah Dr Octagon is legit. He has also been smacktalking with me which is a very underrated thing in this game considering not many bother with it anymore.

Max Bennet has been awesome tho in game and it depends on how much you value each characteristic that goes into this award but I think that actual in game record/rankings/etc should be the biggest factor with everything else secondary.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#18 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,138 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

In which case this nomination needs to be renamed to best new-coming contributor, not best manager.

• Guests

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

David Brent

• Guests

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:43 PM

Dr. Octagon / BonesJones

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Of The Year

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users