Is Ronda Rousey a jerk?

• 2 weeks later...

You can not manipulate what she says, she always days "that' Tate's fault" just because she hates her.

I think what makes me dislike her that much is when she's talking about beating guys up, that just cracks me up, I mean 70% of the guys in 135,145 and even 125 would destroy her!

She says she beats guys, but it's only technical with no strikes, and the guys are not 100% when she is 200%. With strikes involved, I can bet that with just few punches she's going to sleep.

you mean with these kind of technical shadowboxing skills she cant beat male MMA fighters?

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/10/12//131012023920745586.gif

• Upvote 2

you mean with these kind of technical shadowboxing skills she cant beat male MMA fighters?

wait....she was shadow boxing? i was too busy staring at dat ass to notice anything else

She's annoying, immature and disrespectful. She said that Julianna does not deserve to breathe the same air as Shayna. Then, she continues to rip Julianna's skills...and when her appraisal for Shayna backfires, she blames Miesha for celebrating?

She's a sore loser. I'd love to see her get beaten by Miesha, Cyborg, Zingano, or anyone else.

Spend your entire life training for individual sports at the highest level that don't receive a lot of media coverage, interviews, etc, you're likely to be super competitive and not have massively polished social skills.

• Upvote 2

Hum, yes exactly, I don't know for you but I don't see professional boxers moving their asses like that. By technical I hope you're sarcastic by the way.

Spend your entire life training for individual sports at the highest level that don't receive a lot of media coverage, interviews, etc, you're likely to be super competitive and not have massively polished social skills.

I'm sorry but I saw some MMA fighters who don't look like teenagers, look very social and good people, Josh Barnett for example, so this is not a reason, I think she has been raised the wrong way, and that's why she is that immature cbomb today.

• Downvote 1

Hum, yes exactly, I don't know for you but I don't see professional boxers moving their asses like that. By technical I hope you're sarcastic by the way.

I'm sorry but I saw some MMA fighters who don't look like teenagers, look very social and good people, Josh Barnett for example, so this is not a reason, I think she has been raised the wrong way, and that's why she is that immature cbomb today.

He wasn't defending her behavior, more or less pointing out the root of it - cause and effect.

just let fuckers be themselves...right or wrong..who the fuck are you cbombs to say how to conduct yourself in the spotlight with so much on the line........................in the school yard/carpark/factory line/office/retail store/work site it might not be the way to act, but this tv/ppv motherfucker.....

• Downvote 1

the internet needs a sarcasm font

I'm sure Lloyd Irvin & his students, War Machine, Joe Son, Jeremy Jackson, and Devin Cole wouldn't have much of an issue with that.

http://i.imgur.com/VZ88Pdo.gif