Hardcore Fighting Championship-Official Smack Talk Thread

Markovkot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hardcore Fighting Championship 20

The HFC20 will blow your mind up with VIOLENCE and SKILL

We made a Flash Preview on the 2 title fights and 2 undercard promissing bouts too

HERE WE GO:

185lbs Title Vova Klimov(6-2) v Zak Rosenstock(4-0) I like Vova hes mean and tuff at the same time ,no facial expression exposing emotion just cold and eficient,he allways brings it, in hes short carreer hes already very popular the fans absolutly love him...this is hes second time trying to defend gold,and he looks in much better shape now,the first time didnt went that well he got tko so i think thats hes weekness right there,Zak in the other hand, there is no blue print on how to beat him,he has experience on hes side ,has been very impressive lattly and i think hes wrestling will make the diference on this one,he will be looking for the take down and control from top position ,loking to cause damage with volume strikes....I realy think this one will be fireworks....predicton, Zak wins tko 2nd round

265lbs Title Hamdi Dorkuraz(3-0) v Abioye Nazari (3-0) Hamdi is the Champion but i think he doesnt have enough guns to get the crown,saying that he won and won wll the fights they gave him,he's a powerfull guy with decent boxing and killer instinct,he will definitly be looking to leave it all in there to get that belt,across the cage however we have the champion Nazari coming out of a very good camp ,this is hes second defence,very confident and he will be looking to fish the contest early,and dont be fooled hes 3 submission wins ,and take him for a grapler,this guy has some stand up skills i guarante that.....predicton Nazari wins 1st round ko

Donald Trump(5-2) v Droppa Cleveland(3-1) Phisycly they virtualy the same but with contrasting fighting styles ,we have striker vs grappler on this one,you would think ,but you wrong ,this will be striker vs striker ,the diference between them is ,that, one of them(Droppa) uses finess and skilll and strike standing using footwork and counter punching,the other(Trump) ,will be looking to get the fight to the ground control top position and agressivly strike,the key for the win is wich one of the fighters will have the best heart,because damage will be inflicted on this on(loads of blood)this fight will get one of the fighters in contention for the next title fight.... prediction Dont know

Adlet Mayer(4-1) v Tyrone Spong (2-0) This is an under 19's contest with 2 of the most exiting young prospects on the promotion today,whatever hapends today both of this fighters have a briliand carreer ahead of them...Mayer is the youngest with only 17 years old he has tones of experince and unbalivable athleticism,he has an overwelming ground and pound game using hes phisical advantages on oponents very well,across the cage we have Tyron whos been growing prety steadly ,and looks like hes mature enough to bring it ,we hoope so he has a very agressive stand up game charging forward at pace for 15 min if need be,this one has the potential to be the fight of the night....predicton Tyron wins decision

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1

HFC 21:Turgulan vs Jensen

Be ready for fireworks lads, St Petersbourgh ,will come to a stand still,for this event.....

Some of the most influential Russian politicians and intertainers present in this gala,showcasing some of the best fighters in the promotion and the Super Heavyweight Title Belt on the line....The underworld bookmakers are runing scared giving the amount of money being place on Brian Jensen....someone must know something....we just hoope there is no controversy in the way the fights go....and of course we hoope for loads of blood and KO's.....

265+lbs TITLE Andwele Rashid Mposi(3-0) vs Larry Mayflower(8-2) Super heavyweight belt on the the line ,the Champ comes into this one ,full of confidence ,with this young man on the card ,we all know we going to have drama, hes a brawler with the best submission game on the promotion rooster ,being small for a super heavyweight gives him clear advantage in terms of speed,saying that,he did lost 2 times ,one of them for the belt in a fight that lasted 8 sec,most critics say it was a fluke,he prove to be very resilient and sinze then ,he won the belt and is now defending it for the first time,he comes up against someone that,maybe has the tools to KO Larry,i think Larry's weekness is hes chin and Mposi will be looking to test it,i mean hes an absolutly killer ,with leahtal power, enexperience let him down a bit,i think hes over agressive at times , and against Larry that could be a very ,very big mistake,,saying that, hes undefeated and again if one of them bombs comes trough its game over for Larry......Predicton:Larry wins by submission

170lbs Dragomir Turgulan(5-1) vs Brian Jensen(5-1) In this Welterweight contest it will be a battle of will's,Dragomir will do anything in hes powers to keep this fight standing,where he has clear advantage,and Jense,will try to take this fight to the ground at all costs,the big diference, and in my opinion the biggest advantage,will be Dracomir wrestling and hes take down defence,as long as he keeps the fight standing and keeps the distance he will win....but if the fight goes to the ground i truly belive that Jensen will submit him.....Predicton: Dragomir wins KO

185lbs Oleg Nemkov(8-4) vs Miron Iago(4-0) Midleweight bout with very diferent menings for each fighter ,Oleg is a beast much well rounded then Iago ,but he looks to be having personal issues in hes life outside the sport....and ,for many people, he hasnt shown hes truth potential,he realy needs a win in this one ,but i thing he has more then enough guns for Iago,but dont understimate Iago ,hes an hungry newcomer,undefeated with some briliant ground game and a rock solid chin....i think this one will be a war....Predicton:Iago Wins decision

265+lbs Andretii Kazadorez(1-2) vs King Dedede(3-2) Super heavyweight bout ,interesting match up, in here we have 2 huge man trying to get a foot hold in the division, Andretii is a very talented young man ,but have been terribly guided ,with hes age he should be in the gym not in the cage,i think he has terrific potential and we will get to see it in the future,but by then hes record will be desgracefull,well thats my opinion,he did score a win in hes first fight due to a cut ,and put on 2 brave performances in the following fights,i think hes miss matched against Dedede,given Dedede boxing skills and brute KO power i just hoope the kid will be alright after this one...Prediction: 1st round KO

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1

http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1602/0b/98ff368f2aeb.png

HFC 22:Bronson vs Hamed Preview

The story of this event will be,the story of the welterweight non title fight between 2 reigning champions, a fight that is being build up has the "Vendeta", Hamed is moving up on weight class and flying all the way from New York ,he was send has a mercenary to put the corrent HFC welterweight to shame...will he be able to do that,oue Bronson will make him swolow hes own words....They all came to see this one Vinny Jones is among the crowd so head buts will fly....

170lbs Vinny Bronson(7-0) v Ahsan Hamed(5-0) This is the main event of evening .This is not a title fight, The corrent holder is Bronson, is the youngest ever HFC Champion and some say hes going to hold to that belt for a long time to come,but in this fight will be about pride a war between camps ,that has been escalating for a while ,and now they arrange a PRIDE fight,with rumours of huge sums of money being bet in the underwold....there is no secrets to hes game, hes father was a multi world Jiu-Jitsu champion ,all hes seven wins came by the way of submission he utilizes hes supirior ground control to get into dominant positions distract hes oponent with ,not strong but eficient ground and pound,and then next thing they know,they taping out....this ground wizzard with ever evolving striking skills will be determined to make hes camp and family proud....across the cage will be Hamed he comes into the promotion as a lightweight champ and hes moving up in weight for this grudge match, this man posseces rediculous cardio and in my opinion the best head kicks i ever seen,he has the clear advantage on the feet but has a big hol in hes game, and that is hes Jiu-Jitsu, but until now no one got close to submit him,he normaly neutralizes Jiu-Jitsu by Ko ing hes oponents stiff....2 champions but no belt on the line theese 2 warriors are doing it for pride and my prediction is that Brownson will take this via submission.....

145lbs TITLE Bruce Tripplet(9-2) v Dennis Brindle(3-0) In this Title fight we have the classic grappler vs striker both fighters vitualy the same phisicly ,the experience factor is on Tripplet side ,hes the reigning champ with a record of 9-2 all hes wins coming by the way of KO, he has some serious boxing skills and hes chin is strong as iron he normaly likes to counter with power shots and use hes dirty boxing to cause damage on the clinch,hes defending hes belt against this up and coming grappler with a nasty overhand that can put a horse to sleep ...interesting contest but i think the champ will take this one 1st round KO

265lbs Butch Larson(7-6) v The Punisher(4-1) The Bulgarian fighter burst into the scene and is now 4-1 but this one will be by far hes tuffest test...he comes here confident on hes submission skills and beeindg the bigger man he will try to bully Larson into the clinch and pull guard but he need to be at the top of hes game to be able to do it against a guy with Larso's skill level and my prediction is that hes going to be cought with knees and combinations whenever he get close Larson...3 round KO

185lbs Piet Kriel(7-3) v Yuri Aleincev(3-2) In this midleweight contest we have Kriel a very experience fighter with good takedowns ,and he will be looking to utilize that and bring the fight to the ground and from there start advancing hes position until hes oponent gets frustrated ,gets careless until gives something away and with hes briliant submission skills ,he capitalizes on it, Yuri hes oponent,comes here on the back of 2 losses and hopes to get it right this time and score a KO, he has exelent boxing and nasty power on thoose hands,hes tactics let him down at times doesnt seem to be a very bright lad....

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14548095652855.png

"The Wilderbeast" William Volkov (283502)

"After Ogard feels my uppercut smash his weak skull and crumples to the floor,

I will be coming for that title. This division is mine."

• Upvote 2

http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/1602/05/426998c17457.png

HFC 23:Ogar vs Volkov Preview

Hi everyone ,another day another dolar,theese event however is all about to see whos going to be making the major dolars in the future....

HFC Major contenders and former champions on display ,trying to climb their respective divisions lader

Let me break it down for you guys:

265+lbs Ivan Ogard vs William Volkov Undefeated and undisputed RSF Superheavyweight and Heavyweight Champion. The most dominant man in Red Star Fighting's short history is making hes well anticipated HFC debut.He relies on hes exelent boxing skills and heavy hands ,he has serious 1 punch KO power,and until now, he has finished all hes oponents inside 1 round....this impressive run earn him a title fight on hes debut....and hes first oponent hes an old foe, Volkov fought and won against Ivan at RSF3, that fight earn him hes first belt and the KO of the night award....in an interview he said:"One of my carreer best nights ever was against Ivan...remember?....i bet that upercut still hunts him,Hes chin will never be the same again...and thats a fact!.....It will be done in 1".....Ivan is no Chump but i think, hes in over hes head against Volkov....He has some weapons of hes own, and will be looking to use better tactics these time"last time was a fluke...i went into depression after i lost my title shot against these guy....around thoose times i was going trough a dificult period in my personal life, i wasnt neither focus or prepared,and i paid the price..thats my only defeat and im greatfull to have the oportunity to avange my lost....I will win!...make no mistake about that..... "....hes the underdog but he looks determined to prove hes critics wrong....

Prediction: William Volkov KO

265+lbs Greg Clegane vs Abioye Nazari In theese fight we have the former super heavyweight champion trying to bounce back from hes title defence loss....but being a very determined and complete fighter...i think he will have most advantages over hes oponent here ,specialy if the fight goes to the ground,hes a finisher a submission wizard....he knows a good performance here will earn him a title shot contention spot he said"on my last fight i was oblivious about my oponent skills, i understimate the chalange ...i didnt performe....these time im 100% mentaly and fisicly...i feel im reaching that next level"....in front of him he has "the mountain" these huge man learn hes punching skills with Conor McGregor ,and now posseces the "celtic cross"...with wich hes been KOing oposition i think he has a chance ,if, he plays tactics right....

Prediction: Abioye Nazari Win by Submission

205lbs Ja Wuan Robinson vs Eindria Chao with 11 years diference,in terms of age and in terms of skils ,seperating both fighters Robinson is going to be a superstar,hes the youngest fighter on this contest but dont be fooled by hes age....this is a very well rounded fighter with world class boxing skills topled with a big right hand,these are the skils causing the most damage on hes oponenents until now, but that is not all the weapons he possesse,he can handle hes own on hes grapling exanges aswell,(if needed),but until now none of hes fights went past the 1 minute mark,at only 19 years of age "JR Superstar" is the clear favourite for this fight and has the world to conquer and im prety confident that he will acomplish that eventualy....but the veteran is looking to spoil the party and upset the odds...i cant see how realy!...but the fighter made a bet with the fans that ,"even if he looses,it will not be under 1 minute" ....i wouldnt go crazy on backing that up but hey....its mma....6oz gloves....anything can happend....

Prediction:Ja Wuan Robinson WIN KO

265lbs Abdi Ali Raouff vs Vasmir Klitschko This fight will not go the distance,both fighters like to stand and bang,this will be about the fighter with the best defense skills and the best chin , Vasmir has an extensive amateur carreer ,and some ko highlight reel to hes name,but all hes 5 wins came from QFC fights and he has a point to prove here ...across the cage stands a dangerous oponent ,he already won 2 fights with the promotion amd he never loss against a striker....heavy leather expected....and someone is going to be put to sleep on these one....no clear favourite...

Predicton: Abdi Ali Raouff WIN TKO

Доброй ночи все Россия лучший

#HFC23Review

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1

http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1603/49/76634a4b1c50.png

Добро пожаловат (WELCOME) HFC24, from behind the red curtain , we bring to you the most brutal show on Russia ,from freezing cold St Petersburg there is a volcano about to spit lava...MR Markov put togheter a briliant show of pirotechnics ,with world class DJ's and some of the most influential Russian Polititians and Mobsters will be present ....Big plans are taken place beind the scenes with big financial manouvers, negotianos are said to be going well and all partys look prety happy to be part of these event......

Now the fights....let me preview them for you:

MAIN EVENT 185LBS Vova Klimov(6-3) vs Oleg Nemkov(9-4) These two young man have been making a name for themselfs , by fighting each other,and you know you going to get a fight of the night award if you put these two up against each other....Nemkov won the first Klimov won the second...who will win the third?....there is no belt envolved but the atention created when these two fight we had to make these the main event......im looking foward to see a brawl with both fighters trading heavy lether from the clinch,and there is where everything will be decided,the man with better tactics from the clinch will be the winner ...i guess Klimov will be looking to be very agressive with short strikes and stalling whenever he needs a breather,Nemkov in other hand ,he will be looking to mix things up a bit more ,and he will defenitly try to bring the fight to the ground where he holds a small advantage that could win him the fight and put an happy ending to these triology......

Predicton Klimov TKO

CO MAIN EVENT 265+ lbs Hamdi Dorkuraz(4-0) vs Donald Trump(6-2) Theese contest was build as the clash of the giants ,theese two massive man will be locking horns and i have a feeling theese one will not go to the judges..the champion Hamdi is making hes second defence of hes belt he comes against tough oposition ,but hes level of confidence at the moment is unquestinable...hes been running over oposition pretty easely,with hes boxing skills and hes overwelming power these mountain of a man has been causin havoc in the super heavyweight division..... but i guess these one will be a bit harder thoe....Trump is no chump, and he will be trying to use hes brawling style and hes superior BJJ to upset the odds and dethrone the Champion,hard task in hands thoe,specialy with hes chin already exposed...in all i think we have a good match up in skills and personalities...both man agree that whoever wins will invite the other mans entire family for a barbecue in hes house....great show of sportmanship by these two warriors....and dont you worry they are professionals and when fight night come they will be tryiing to rip each others heads off inside that octagon....

Predicton Hamdi Dorkuraz TKO

265+ lbs King Dedede(3-3) vs Stefan Groenveld(1-0) Theese bout looks like a freak show,look at the way nature build these two man,remember lord of the rings?...thats the closest i can dicribe these two creatures,but moving on to the fight we have two fairly enexperient fighters ,but King had the most bouts and is the oldest of the two giving him advantage on experience level and he hoopes that hes heavy hands do the job he comes from two devastating losses so we need to wait and see if hes confidence level is there already because last fight he was like sleep fighting ,he has an easier task this time ,but never the less dangerous,with one win in one fight this teenager comes here beaming with confidence and hooping to reapet last fight result wich was an impressive first round finish...

Predicton Stefan Groenveld TKO

265+ lbs Black Mamba(3-1) vs Evandro Guedes (2-0) I think Guedes is very well managed by Lucas Gonçalves , and hes coming up pretty smothly along the ranks these young boxer has dynamite on hes hands and if he gets half chance he will detonate that dinamite right up someone chin,Black Mamba has a couple of wins to hes name none relevant but these young man has been putting some hours down in the gym and hoopes that pays of...i give him credit for trying but i think hes over hes head with this one....

Prediction Evandro Guedes KO

Это война (This is War)

#HFC24Preview

#MAMADO

"Like i predicted Ogard got hit with a stiff uppercut and fell to the mat, what more can i say?

I didn't take a single shot and stopped him within the first, another dominant victory.

I look forward to flooring Hamdi Dorkuraz in even more destructive fashion

and taking the title back to its rightful home!"

• Upvote 1

http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1603/f2/12a8ea5eda13.png

HFC 25:Mayflower vs Zorrander

• ул Petersbourg mma comunity will be watching this with a close eye....Mr Markov just pledge aliance with THE UNIT ,the kind of aliance made for him where a group of very talented and reasonably new managers plot their "world domination" plans...HFC has a strong and suportive team behind it and we expect the new setup will work wonders for all of us....We just want to bring to you the best experience you could possibly have....We expect you to enjoy the experience of having fighters signed in our organizations and HFC is our Russian branch....In these event we had an enovative prize system ,where ,from now on the winner of any title fight will get awarded 1 free (JJ TYCOONER)AVATAR and 1 free FIGHTER BIO(MAMADO)....Regarding the card we have plenty of good fights in a cold Russian night let me break it down for you:

• Main Event---185 lbs Khalil Omurzakov(4-8) vs Chad Hughes(2-0) ---These will be your classic striker vs grapler where the grapler is the least exposed one.....Chad will be looking to take the fight to the ground as soon as possible and control top position trying to work on submissions but ground and pound will be hes first priority....hes realy quick shooting for the takedown,but he needs to be very carefull here not to be caught on the way in...Khalil record is not great but he comes here on the back of a win so the moral level should be good and remember hes an exelente boxer with very powerfull hands.....

Predicton: Chad Hughes wins by Submission

• Co-Main Event---TITLE FIGHT 265 lbs Larry Mayflower(9-2) vs Zeus Zorrander(5-0) --- It looks like the Champ has hes hands full for this contest...to me this almost reminds me like one of those national geographic chanel documentarys where an old tired lion will defend hes kingdom against a new and powerfull lion ,when we watching it we all know it will be a question of time ....i respect the champion but i think hes days as the king of the division are over....Zeus is something else this young man with 21 years of age is unbeaten in hes professional mma carreer and as a chance here to win hes first belt....i think hes ready well looked after and above all he looks mentaly prepared for war we saw that yesterday at the press conference when he was asked what was hes game plan he simply said : "i train with steven seagal since i was 4" and grined.....

Predicton: Zeus Zorrander win by TKO

• 145 lbs Leon Will Westernfield (6-2)vs Tommy Anderson(2-1)--- On hes day Leon is by far the best fighter but the problem is , hes mental stability, i mean he doesnt look the same since he went on that after party with a couple of guys from hes gym,he got drunk and had sex with a dog , he was never the same again...lol...saying that he did score a submission win in hes last fight and might have put that issue with the dog ,behind him...well he better because across the cage will be someone that can realy hurt him if hes not focus ...Tommy hes an exelent boxer with heavy hands and will be looking for a KO for sure....he spoted weekness in Leon's mental game and try to get to him on the press conferense of yesterday,he said:"I just hoope he doesnt come with those "doggy" tactics,holding and grabing...i will knock him out cold as soon as he gets in reach...straigh up!"....

• 185 lbs Terrance Glanville(3-2) vs Adlet Mayer(4-2)---I think Glanville superior boxing and reach advantage will play a big factor in this fight...both fighters very young ,but already very experienced...the chin will be a factor too, wich one will last longer both fighters chin has been exposed and one this contest with both fighters expected to trade heavy leather i truly canot see it going the distance...it was a very strange when both fighters square up at the press conference ,when the fighter were preparing to come face to face a shout was heard "BOMBOKLAD" ....It was Movado the Jamaican superstar raper, he came to suport hes nefew and hes presence made Adlet entire camp flee the room in panic,while hes body guards were holding 2 AK 47...he said" mi na put money pon u 2 win you rastklad""u betta win b4 mi na kill dem"....woooo.....

Predicton: Terrance Glanville win TKO

• 265 lbs Tommy Book(3-1) vs Baruch Yehuda(1-1)--- There is no secret on this match up one fighter will be looking to knock the other out...and the other will be looking to choke the other out....simple....how they going to do it will remain a mistery until the fight is over...i have a feeling Tommy will be looking to clinch and take the fight to the ground at all costs....and Yehuda he will be head hunting from the word go, but that could be hes down fall, because if he gets over agressive he will leave himself exposed to be taken down...so if hes clever,being the taller man with longer reach he will attack with balanced agression from the outside...keeping the pressure....but i have a feeling that if he cant put Tommy away within the first 3 minutes he will eventualy be taken down from where he will have clear desavantage....

Predicton: Tommy Book wins by Submission

• Rest of the card pick:

Vaino Siitaari

Leonardo Spanky

Leandro Cear Romaoz

Berry Bluethurty

Lace Troyer

Добрый вечер все Спасибо

#HFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

http://s020.radikal.ru/i701/1603/c1/e10b0036b1af.png

HFC 26:Tarasov vs Robinson

From the Hard Knocks Arena and sponsored by Mohito Fightwear HFC is bringing to you another masterpiece of pure violence....some of the most notorious fighters in Russia will descend on the octagon for another spectacle of pure brutality and skill envolved in some off the most compettitive bouts in St Petrbourgh ....we expect a full house for this event as the promotion keeps growing steadly and the numbers keep raising....Азбука -- к мудрости ступенька(You have to learn to walk before you can run.)...as this proverbs says this is a work in progress...and mister Markov is doing a heck of a job....let me preview some off the fights and give you my predictions(probably wrong thoe...dont bet!...lol):

205 lbs TITLE FIGHT Ivan Tarasov vs Ja Wuan Robinson

The Champion Ivan is Mr. Markov jewel of the crown...he is hes best fighter and comes here on a winning spree of 6 fights....this fight will be hes 4 consecutive defense if he can overcome the chalanger.....this russian"Pretty Boy" is cardio machine with an exelent submission game,this particular set of skills make him one of the rooster p4p best fighters and he will be looking to prove that once again...he has an absolute monster in hes way here....Robinson comes here undefeated very well managed and hes confidense is sky high after puting away all hes four oponents in under 1 minute.....he will be looking for the same results...hes world class boxing followed by hes big right hand ,been causing brain damage to every single oponent he ever faced......in all two great fighters but i think the contender has the edge ,saying that the champ is the champ for a reason.....

Prediction: Ivan Tarasov win Submission

265+ lbs Abioye Nazari vs Donald Trump

Nazari is hes well rounded but clearly the better striker but is hes phisycal strenght and hes belive in himself that sets him apart.....this former champion in a diferent organization hes still on hes quest to get another shot at the belt and he hoopes a win here will put him in the bracket for the next title shot....Trump is Trump, none of hes fights went over 1 round, winning or loosing ....so we would probably be looking for a finish,either way....hes been on a patchy form but the only fights he lost in hes carreer were title fights...hes a brawler and have very dangerous submissions and if the fight goes to the ground he will defenitly have the edge there.....

Predicton:Donald Trump Win Submission

170 lbs Alk Manik vs Dragomir Turgulan

Manik has good takedowns good chin and he will defenitly be looking to take the fight to the ground....where he possesses some very eficient submissions and will be looking to aply them in this fight....he comes here on the back of a win and this fan favourite will be looking to put on a performance and come out with the win....he has an uphill task and comes here has the underdog....the favourite is Turgulan this young Romanian is a former champion and is very well rounded with great elbows and very athletic.....he will be looking to control procedures wherever the fight goes....

Prediction: Dragomir Turgulan Win TKO

185 lbs Tyrone Spong vs Sven Kowalski

We have to completly diferente fighters in terms of skills and goals....in one hand we have the young Suriname ,hes very powefull and athletic with exelente boixng skills and good wrestling to top it all off.....he likes to bully hes oponents and grinding them down .....in the other hand we have a journey man this soon to be veteran allways shows up and he will capitalize if Tyrone takes the eye off the ball...on that note i still thin Tyron has what it takes to get a win here and if he does ,that puts him right in front of the line for a title shot....

Predicton: Tyrone Spong Win TKO

185 lbs Yuri Alenitchev vs Piet Kriel

We have a rematch here....Well last time this two fought the fight ended as a NC due to Kriel failiure to make weight...he disrespected hes oponent with hes lack of professionalism and shamed himself and the organization.....if he manage to get to the cage this time, he will have angry fans booing him for sure.....fight wise i dont igve him much hoope neither, i think he lacks the skill or desire to get a win here....and it will probably be a very bad experience for him....he does have advantage on the floor but Yuri boxing should seal the deal and get a win over this amateur as he said....

Predicton:Yuri Alenitchev Win KO

And this are the rest of the card picks:

145 lbs Dumaham Bijan

205 lbs Stannis Baratheon

145 lbs Solid Capybara

265+ lbs Kerry Stock

185 lbs Pablo Ruiz

код воин(WARRIOR CODE)

#HFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

I hope no one minds but I would just like to get the word out that Iron Fist gym is now under new management and has been opened up to the public. It is currently the only mid-priced gym in St. Petersburg, at $500/week for 10 elite coaches and regularly updated equipment. There's no sparring schedule yet since the only fighters in the gym right now are those that were there when it was still a private gym, but we'll establish one once we get more fighters in the gym. Vending supplements will also follow soon once someone replies to my ad for a nutrition partner. Any feedback and advice is appreciated. That is all, thank you for the time and space :)

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

"The Champ is here!!

I would just like to take a quick moment to thank Hamdi Dorkuraz

he tested me more than any other figthter to date,

the guy has great strength and took me past 3 minutes for the first time.

It is a great feeling to have the title around my waist,

A big thanks to all my fans!

I don't care who i fight next, but i'll happily kick the shit outta that racist Donald Trump"

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

"The Champ is here!!

I would just like to take a quick moment to thank Hamdi Dorkuraz

he tested me more than any other figthter to date,

the guy has great strength and took me past 3 minutes for the first time.

It is a great feeling to have the title around my waist,

A big thanks to all my fans!

I don't care who i fight next, but i'll happily kick the shit outta that racist Donald Trump"

I congratulate you on the victory of William.

• 2 weeks later...

This doesent make sense.

Pulkkinen and Ja Wuan has been in this org for some months.

They have been fighting againts total cans for a while. Does Ja Wuan Really want to fight that guy who he has been offered? Or maybe he asked to get easy fight, to avoid Pulkkinen. Everyone has been waiting for this biggest fight at 205, but its not gonna probably happen ever.

We all know that Pulkkinen vs Ja Wuan supposed to happen already like month ago, but fight got changed.

So why it cannot happen now?