CardiffWanderer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any company is looking for a writer, please shoot me a message! I’m back after taking a few years off after starting a family irl, will be taking work really cheap starting out to get some bank built up, I can do any kind of writing you need done, interviews, previews, reviews, biographies, etc. 

5 hours ago, wootenftw said:

If any company is looking for a writer, please shoot me a message! I’m back after taking a few years off after starting a family irl, will be taking work really cheap starting out to get some bank built up, I can do any kind of writing you need done, interviews, previews, reviews, biographies, etc. 

I can point you in the direction of someone who probably needs it, MILF on the island, they need a writer, I know their owner is all burned out, I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you helped out, it’s a tough job but I’m sure he’d give you decent pay.

2 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

I can point you in the direction of someone who probably needs it, MILF on the island, they need a writer, I know their owner is all burned out, I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you helped out, it’s a tough job but I’m sure he’d give you decent pay.

That’s a negative. I’m good

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, wootenftw said:

Don’t apologize man, I don’t care to prove myself for a bit! Been playing this game a long time. 😂

He may be taking what I said out of context, I simply have it taken care of as I do enjoy writing myself. I’m sure you’ll have no problem finding an org to oblige you though.

cheers