An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

Dear GAMMA...

Talk is cheap and all, this he said she said crap is worthless and quite frankly a complete waste of my valuable time. No matter what each camp does or doesn't say there is only one way to settle this dispute, October 18th Live on PPV from LA's largest venue, where over 90,000 adoring Synchronicity fans have already purchased their advanced copies of their tickets, we can end all the talk, because on that date it will be time to "Get It On!!". The time for idle chatter is over, its time to see if you have the nuts to put it all on the line as we see for the very first time "Syn vs GAMMA". 5 Syn warriors against 5 GAMMA combatants, Who will go home victorious and who will crawl out of that cage with their tails firmly between their legs. The ball is in your court, are u man enough to respond?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

on behalf of LOD and Gamma, i would like to tell these ass clowns(syn people) to royally eat a dick.............

and I would like to challenge you to find your fighter's mouthpiece.

Driggs walks into a picture perfect straight right hand from Cliff! He's gone down face first to the canvas, unconscious before he even hit the floor! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That boys and girls was a beautiful knockout! Give that man a biscuit!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:07 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ziggy Cliff!

After winning the bout, Ziggy Cliff thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and I would like to challenge you to find your fighter's mouthpiece.

Driggs walks into a picture perfect straight right hand from Cliff! He's gone down face first to the canvas, unconscious before he even hit the floor! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That boys and girls was a beautiful knockout! Give that man a biscuit!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:07 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ziggy Cliff!

After winning the bout, Ziggy Cliff thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

steroids lol

Hello fellow Tycoon fanatics.

A little big of a back story. GAMMA was always a "good" organization. I guess we never was considered great, but we were known for our consistency and as a destination for "super fights" between top organizations. Our record in these top 1000+ p4p fights speaks for itself 83-33-1.

Just a bit of info on this one. Superfight record vs Ascension while i was there.

Chigurh vs Bantrell - Bantrell Win KO

Tonal vs Disposition - Disposition win Decision

Tonal vs Perry - Perry Win Decision

Tonal vs Mjolnir - Tonal Win KO

Grossman vs King - Grossman Win KO

Ascension wins 4-1

Shameless plug but i have always wanted to point that out since Mentor loves putting out his superfight win record.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just a bit of info on this one. Superfight record vs Ascension while i was there.

Ascension wins 4-1

Shameless plug but i have always wanted to point that out since Mentor loves putting out his superfight win record.

why not put out the facts you found out about louie ;)

Ascension wins 4-1

I was just gonna bring up a couple of these plus the fact that one legendary name comes up when gamma is mentioned and then think of the countless legendary names that come to mind whenever SYN is mentioned.

gammas a good org, no doubt about it...but they can have all the records and wins they want, they still don't compare to synchronicity. or even cfc in my opinion.

no offense to anyone except maybe ak46 since for some reason, he now thinks he matters lol.

I was just gonna bring up a couple of these plus the fact that one legendary name comes up when gamma is mentioned and then think of the countless legendary names that come to mind whenever SYN is mentioned.

gammas a good org, no doubt about it...but they can have all the records and wins they want, they still don't compare to synchronicity. or even cfc in my opinion.

no offense to anyone except maybe ak46 since for some reason, he now thinks he matters lol.

AK47 is an important contributor to our community.

• Upvote 2

gamma will and never has been looked at as a premiere org.

just the way it is bro.

Could be, but we still have:

#2 oldest continually running org

#3 in total events held

#3 in total fights offered

#1 in total article updates

#1 in total super fights held

#5 in total top 1000 p4p fighters

- Most top ranking managers have competed in GAMMA in one point or other. Probably more than any org in the game.

- Our streak in the top 20 is probably the longest as well. Well over 3 1/2 years now and the only reason it is not longest streak in top 10 is because we have never ran a show in an arena above 17500 seats and until recently had well over 200 fighters on our roster.

- O yeah, not to mention Home to the best fighter ever............i like adding that in.

In terms of consistency, i think we together with CFC are probably the most consistent organizations ever. We had orgs which came and went, had great runs and then changed hands, vanished or merged. In fact it could be argued that very few orgs had great runs more than 12-18 months. Most a lot less. Some orgs are good in terms of numbers, however when it comes to regular updates, articles and so on, their figures are less than impressive.

One other interesting fact is your fighter:

Gjergj Kastrioti (85550), he was 5-2 in Syn (the Premier org), got sacked, joined GAMMA and went 1-4. It is kind of an interesting comparisson of the level of competition.

• Upvote 3

Damnit Louie!! You couldn't have mentioned this b4 I signed my first guy there in 3.5yrs? U got no love for me anymore. Silvestre is in for smashing some GAMMA fool. NVM they don't have a 145 division. Hopefully I can get the 155 strap on Bunn b4 this!!

I believe the current Champ will have something to say about that, and speaking of Mr. Martel he's down to fight whoever, whenever. Be it SYN GAMMA ASC CFC it doesn't matter. Line forms to the left.

Could be, but we still have:

#2 oldest continually running org

#3 in total events held

#3 in total fights offered

#1 in total article updates

#1 in total super fights held

#5 in total top 1000 p4p fighters

- Most top ranking managers have competed in GAMMA in one point or other. Probably more than any org in the game.

- Our streak in the top 20 is probably the longest as well. Well over 3 1/2 years now and the only reason it is not longest streak in top 10 is because we have never ran a show in an arena above 17500 seats and until recently had well over 200 fighters on our roster.

- O yeah, not to mention Home to the best fighter ever............i like adding that in.

In terms of consistency, i think we together with CFC are probably the most consistent organizations ever. We had orgs which came and went, had great runs and then changed hands, vanished or merged. In fact it could be argued that very few orgs had great runs more than 12-18 months. Most a lot less. Some orgs are good in terms of numbers, however when it comes to regular updates, articles and so on, their figures are less than impressive.

One other interesting fact is your fighter:

Gjergj Kastrioti (85550), he was 5-2 in Syn (the Premier org), got sacked, joined GAMMA and went 1-4. It is kind of an interesting comparisson of the level of competition.

lol not really...I stopped taking this game seriously long before joining gamma. the guy was really nothing more than a spar bot.

not trying to be a dick brah..but when people think of big and legendary orgs, syn comes to mind for most before gamma. gamma is a good org and has been around...but it doesn't hold the same status.

lol not really...I stopped taking this game seriously long before joining gamma. the guy was really nothing more than a spar bot.

not trying to be a dick brah..but when people think of big and legendary orgs, syn comes to mind for most before gamma. gamma is a good org and has been around...but it doesn't hold the same status.

Syn by frankyfin>gamma>syn by louie

js

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1