UFC Camp League 2017 interest/sign up

I would honestly let you in but it would ruin the game if you were banned or if you werent allowed forum access, like what has happened in the past. All your fighters would be sort of dormant. Anyway, if someone drops out I will consider it - I will mail you if this happens and if you are still around.

Dont worry I will not be banned. If I was about to be banned that would already happen its not like no one knows who I am. Noticed you have only 13 participants and probably need more.
Do you have any spots left? I would love to participate. Noticed you have only 13 participants and probably need more.

What are the rule changes?

I'll create the thread shortly with any rule changes.... Still a little up in the air how much will be changed but I got a couple of ideas that are hopefully more favorable than this season's rules.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57331&do=findComment&comment=796539

Also, everyone choose your Camp name...

When does the draw officially start and when will you post the running order?

Let's say there are 20 people participating - will 1st pick also have 40th pick and 12th pick have 39th pick for example?

draft picks will begin when the rankings ufc rankings are out after 207. Most likely tuesday but I will keep an eye on the rankings list and be sure to announce it in the other thread.

As for the draft, it is a snake draft so I post the order of who gets what pick - The person who gets first pick for the first round of drafting will get last pick for the 2nd round of drafting, then first again and so on...

Balls I forgot about this am I still in it?

yes. Remeber to check it out often on the other thread because the draft picks are coming up soon.

MOD LOCK THIS THREAD please.

My team will be called "The Dreamy Team". Not "camp dreamy team". Putting camp in front of the team names is the worst thing ever.

Camp dreamy team it is...

I joke