Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Review.RFLFN_16_BY_PETAR_DAMLJANOVIC_STOJAN_CIR

Rise Fight League Fight Night - 16

City: Los Angles

Arena: King Theatre (5,320)

Middleweight Bout.

14210916378179.jpg24b1.jpg

Bug Turd (7-1-0) Vs. Middle Weight (18-8-0)

Young up-coming fighter Big Turd displayed another fascinating performance with winning all four of his RISE fights. From United States, Las Vegas he currently trains at Lister-man's Club. Middleweight who is currently on a roll before getting a title shot against Carmelo Anthony who lost via TKO in the second round, managed to pick himself up from the defeat against the champion, Carmelo Anthony. But since then managed to pickup a win against Truth stating that he was back in business. He moved on to face another contender who calls himself Big Turd, both were hungry and both were in need of this win.. but the man with the correct mind-set would easily win.

Turd would outclass Weight in every aspect of the game, not allowing him to clinch up and breaks the clinch, but instead kept his distance and picked him apart. With 48 attempts on clinch and only 10 managed to go through Weight still stayed tough, but the chin of Turd kept him going thus earning him a decision win against the Iron Middle-Weight.

Big Turd moves himself out of rank 10 and could be finding himself soon a rising contender in RISE.

Bantamweight Title War Zone.

42w29.jpg17w25.jpg

20190124100352RISE%20belt.png

Chamuaknoi Sitsongrit (10-2-0) Vs. Glass Joe (12-4-0)

Glass Joe looking to make his 5th success title defence was put against a wild hungry lion from Thailand who specialities is Muay Thai. It wasn't the first time they fought, but in the first meeting bombs were thrown, but both guys with a solid chin managed to go through 5 rounds and Glass Joe was victorious. This time a second meeting took place and it was simple either Glass Joe ends this once and for all and shut all those doubters up or was it going to be the vicious Sitsongrit to pull this off.

Coming in as the favourite Sitsongrit took this fight with storm, leg kicks, body kicks and even head kicks! But Sitsongrit was facing an opponent who swings with power and accuracy throwing over 140 punches to the head, and only landing 80 of them. It seemed that Glass Joe was winning every round, but the judges believe Sitsongrit did what he had to do but many do believe Joe was robbed.

Former Bantamweight Champion x4 defence and Future Hall of Famer Glass Joe had some words to say after his defeat, humble he was.

Glass Joe: 'I'm proud to have worn this belt for so long, but the time has come to hand it over to the next generation now. Wear it well Chamuaknoi.'.

Chamuaknoi becomes the first Thailand Bantamweight champion and is the third to hold the throne. He moves on and could see a rematch against Former champion or could face the rising contender..

Sergei Petrov.

14475500238254.gif

• Upvote 2

Spoke to DW and he is gonna be matchmaker going forward due to Bruno’s inactivity (in the bedroom?)

Really sad to see what is happening in my old org but we gonna do whatever is possible to clean it up.

If the org is making money I would start with booting Brunno out of the org, again please give DW some time as this is not what Rise was supposed to become.

Lol I just saw I’m fighting Bruno’s fighter for my 145 belt even though he is not next in line.Yeah 100% his formula is broken this is not a hype farm org for Brunno and friends.

• Upvote 1

Spoke to DW and he is gonna be matchmaker going forward due to Bruno’s inactivity (in the bedroom?)

Really sad to see what is happening in my old org but we gonna do whatever is possible to clean it up.

If the org is making money I would start with booting Brunno out of the org, again please give DW some time as this is not what Rise was supposed to become.

Lol I just saw I’m fighting Bruno’s fighter for my 145 belt even though he is not next in line.Yeah 100% his formula is broken this is not a hype farm org for Brunno and friends.

Bruno is still here without a doubt, Louie is going come in and support the org whilst doing the matchmaking to earn us more money. More money means better contracts for you all.

A-lot more to come no need for complaint we ain't the best yet, nor we are perfect. It took time to build this org from scratch it was nothing, and the profits we make isn't even enough, but it's slowly getting to the point that its progressing.

Just in 5 months Bruno built it up at-least show some gratitude towards him as this org wouldn't even exist and even breaking to the top 10.

Yeah times will come things won't fit your criteria or you feel the rankings are not good enough or champions getting immediate rematches and the cycles continues etc.

Everything has his time feel free to input your ideas and suggestions.

• Upvote 2

you are talking out your arse Eric. The issue isn't with your shite fighter accepting the title fight, its to be expected, especially given you are a member of the Evil Empire yourself.

the main issue is the fact that your shite fighter was OFFERED the title fight, as it contradicts all the rhetoric Bruno has spouted.

Bruno has had a tycoon account for a long time, but spent a good deal of time inactive, and this is the longest he has been involved with an org, and unfortunately he has been found wanting with regard to the matchmaking of his fighters.

it has been noticed by the vets in this org.

Louie has the pedigree to sort this out, and hopefully Bruno can listen and learn from Louie and this org can become a good one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not that I expected Glass Joe to win this time to begin with, but then seeing him doing so well I was really excited reading the fight as he clearly got this. Commentators and fighters alike were all in agreement this could only go one way, then getting robbed by the judges as the reigning champ. The risk of letting it go to a decision I guess :(

I agree with you mate, that was one of the weirdest decisions I've ever seen in the game. Chamuaknoi will be up for a rematch anytime you and the org wants it.

• Upvote 2

To be fair, I don't think it's that bad of a match up? Thought I'd have a look myself. Personally I would have given it to Chief Cheyenne as there's not much in the ranking and both on a two fight win streak but Cheyenne is the clear hype fight and that would be better for the org. I'd have then put Andre 3000 vs Naoyuki Nakano for possible number one contender? No one is close to Gusmao hype though (and in all honesty, no one really close in skill either)

• Upvote 2

you are talking out your arse Eric. The issue isn't with your shite fighter accepting the title fight, its to be expected, especially given you are a member of the Evil Empire yourself.

the main issue is the fact that your shite fighter was OFFERED the title fight, as it contradicts all the rhetoric Bruno has spouted.

Bruno has had a tycoon account for a long time, but spent a good deal of time inactive, and this is the longest he has been involved with an org, and unfortunately he has been found wanting with regard to the matchmaking of his fighters.

it has been noticed by the vets in this org.

Louie has the pedigree to sort this out, and hopefully Bruno can listen and learn from Louie and this org can become a good one.

He isn't shite.....he is just over the hill, but he is such a nice fellow that I can't just cut him. Gonna complain about Kondo getting the next title fight? He is obviously trash considering he lost to my "shite" fighter in the first round. Also have you never heard of Hanlon's razor? Your big conspiracy that The Evil Empire (not exactly the most reassuring name I'll give you that =p) is trying to help its own gain hype is preposterous. Anyone who has run an org knows that multitude of problems that you have to deal with many of which are not seen as a spectator. We can't know if people were rejecting fights, if said manager was inactive at the time or any of a multitude of other factors.(once again I refer to Hanlon's razor whether stupidity or unseen factors you are oversimplifying things for your own weird sense of drama) If we were all hype whores Rosetta wouldn't have left the alliance for heritage and we would be sitting a lot prettier in the rankings than we are. One glimpse of our alliance chat and you'd be wondering how any of us has any hype in this game. So get off your high horse play the damn game and if you must make trouble then point your ire at people who have actually earned it.

• Upvote 2

He isn't shite.....he is just over the hill, but he is such a nice fellow that I can't just cut him. Gonna complain about Kondo getting the next title fight? He is obviously trash considering he lost to my "shite" fighter in the first round. Also have you never heard of Hanlon's razor? Your big conspiracy that The Evil Empire (not exactly the most reassuring name I'll give you that =p) is trying to help its own gain hype is preposterous. Anyone who has run an org knows that multitude of problems that you have to deal with many of which are not seen as a spectator. We can't know if people were rejecting fights, if said manager was inactive at the time or any of a multitude of other factors.(once again I refer to Hanlon's razor whether stupidity or unseen factors you are oversimplifying things for your own weird sense of drama) If we were all hype whores Rosetta wouldn't have left the alliance for heritage and we would be sitting a lot prettier in the rankings than we are. One glimpse of our alliance chat and you'd be wondering how any of us has any hype in this game. So get off your high horse play the damn game and if you must make trouble then point your ire at people who have actually earned it.

Not sure about Hype but Rosetta is definitely a whore lol

• 2 weeks later...

RFL-68

UberThor Hammer v Franck Kodjia

March 16th, King Theatre, Los Angeles

Coming this Saturday at King Theatre RISE plays host to a fight card that should keep us all on the edge of our seats. With many fighters out to try and pull themselves from obscurity within the organization and show that they have what it takes to challenge any of their peers within the organization. On a night filled mostly with lesser known fighters one merely has to look at the skill level of those on the card to realize that they won’t stay unknown for long. Not to mention we have the highest ranked heavyweight from the island trying to recover from a disappointing loss in his first title challenge since coming to the mainland.

Tony “Humble” Huge(3-8-0) V Dragan “The Dragon” Draganov(5-15-0)

The opener for the evening pits two fighters who are a combined 8-23. With both men on huge losing streaks, the hype surrounding this fight is practically nonexistent. I won’t torture you all with some pretend that this will be an exciting tit for tat fight, but I can say with some confidence that one of them will manage to win the fight. Exciting right? You all get to bear witness to the ending of a loss streak going back 8 months regardless of who wins.

Prediction:

Since one of these fighters has to win I’m going to have to guess that the jiu jitsu gap in Huge’s favor will be the deciding factor as Draganov most likely won’t be able to stop takedown attempts long enough to get the win. (please no draw let at least one of you find some happiness on Saturday). Thus I have to say Huge will win via submission probably in the first round.

Keone Kapisi(3-2-0) V Bubba Brandon(0-3-0)

Don’t worry guys our second fight isn’t nearly as bad as it looks on paper I promise. Both Kapisi and Brandon are very skilled fighters. Both have faced steep competition and their records do not show their actual skill. Kapisi started off his career 0-2 and was even dropped by his manager. Many thought he was doomed to early retirement, but Mark Harrington saw more in the fighter and picked him up and he has since won three straight fights under his new manager. He hopes to pick up his 4th straight against the struggling Brandon and earn himself a fight where he can show he belongs with those in the top 10. While Kapisi has a lot to prove Brandon even more so is in a must win situation. He has been knocked out three times now and his chin has been called to question. A loss here would put him at an 0-4 record and definite retirement talk.

Prediction:

Kapisi has already shown he has what it takes to knock just about anyone out having even knocked out one of the two men headlining this event. Going up against Brandon and his questionable chin you have to give him the edge in what will most likely be a first round TKO.

King Yelats(3-10-0) V Vacant Championship(4-0-0)

The first fight of the undercard leaves a lot to be desired as neither fighter has shown much that warrants merit. Yelats’ record speaks for itself and a recent win over Omega who is now retired does little to make us think he will turn it around. Championship on the other looks very impressive if you look only at his record. Unfortunately, he is now in an organization and a few QFC victories don’t mean much or provoke any kind of confidence.

Prediction:

This fight has very obvious strategies coming in as Championship only has a chance if it stays standing while Yelats looks to be inferior standing, but has the advantage on the ground. This fight will go much like Yelats’ last fight as he takes down Championship and then uses ground and pound to finish Championship late in the first round.

Eerikki Salmi(4-1-0) V Dennis “The Menace” Wilson(2-2-0)

Salmi looked red hot going into his last fight, but unfortunately he ended up on the losing end of the fight after losing his cool and taking a right straight that sent him to the mat. Standing in the way of his return to winning is Wilson who finds himself on a two fight winning streak. This should be a fun fight to watch as each fighter has an area that he holds the advantage in and how they use their strengths will ultimately decide the fight.

Prediction:

This is a tough fight to predict as it will largely come down to who strategizes better. Salmi should hold the edge due to the management team behind him strategizing, but one can’t underestimate the experience behind Wilson and this could end up being a very close back and forth fight. However, I’m going to guess it will end in a knockout for Salmi late in the second round.

Max Onera(9-10-0) V Vercingetorix Frenchy(7-8-0)

Onera is a man who should need know introduction within RISE. He has been around since the second card and participated in the second ever title fight for the 185 lb division. He has challenged for the title twice in his career, but fell short both times. He has been on a downward trajectory of late having lost more than he has won, but this veteran is not someone you can underestimate. Fighting opposite Onera is another of the older fighters in the RISE org who joined the organization recently losing all 3 of his fights with the organization so far. He has been a rather streaky fighter and he hopes to halt his negative momentum with a win here.

Prediction:

Onera’s biggest weakness is his very one dimensional sill set, relying on his jiu jitsu for almost all of his victories (one of which came against Frenchy). In their rematch Frenchy hopes to neutralize the jiu jitsu of Onera and possibly knock him out before it can be brought to bear. Onera comes in the obvious favorite due to beating Frenchy previously and neither fighter having changed much since their previous meeting it stands to reason this fight will show similar results. My guess is that Frenchy will learn from his last fight and maybe try and keep this one standing, but ultimately Onera’s superior boxing will probably force Frenchy to take it to the ground again where he will lose via submission in the middle of the second round.

Joshua “The Future” Brown(6-4-0) V Kimmo Kehveli(0-0-0)

Its not often in an organization like this one that’s been around as long as this one that you get to see a fighter making his debut. However, Kehveli enters this fight at 22 years old having never fought. This jiu jitsu black belt has been training extensively preparing for the day he gets to explode on the scene and this is the moment he chose to do so. His opponent Brown already has 10 fights under his belt and has shown he has what it takes to exist in the octagon.

Prediction:

While its hard to predict what will happen when you have seen nothing of a fighter, Kehveli’s jiu jitsu has shown itself to be at a high level in training. Brown as well has relied almost solely on his jiu jitsu to earn wins, making this a fight that experts will love, but casual fans will yawn during. In this one I’m going to give the edge to the upstart rookie as he shows what it takes to earn a black belt on his way to a third round submission victory.

Delirious Creation(1-6-0) V Paul “Fridge” Greenland(4-1-0)

Its not often that you see a 1-6 fighter participating in a main card, but apparently the owner of RISE thinks that he will come off of his first victory and make an impressive showing. Greenland hopes to show Creation that his one win was a mere fluke just as Greenland’s first loss in his last bout was. This will be Greenland’s first fight in RISE, but he made a decent showing of himself in DARE and we can hope for a good showing from the 4-1 twenty three year old.

Prediction:

Creation has shown himself to be somewhat of a glass cannon with impressive knockout power, but a fragility one does not want to see in a striker. Greenland on the other hand looked nearly untouchable up until his most recent fight. Greenland will be out to redeem himself as he knocks Creation out early in the first round in this one.

Seishin “Spirit” Ryoshun(3-1-0) V Hiro Manawaru(7-2-0)

Ryoshun was considered the second ranked super heavyweight when the rankings were last updated and for good reason. When you combine his Sensational boxing with his elite level wrestling your left with a very daunting opponent. Anyone who comes up against this monster should be happy he makes it out alive. Manawaru comes in wanting to do more than survive as he enters hoping to prove that he too belongs in the upper echelons of the super heavyweight division. He has a very well-rounded skill set and has shown himself to be a very good fighter, joining RISE following three straight victories in the Empire organization.

Prediction:

If I’m being completely honest I’m hardly qualified to predict what will happen in this match between highly rated fighters, but I’ll do my best. Seeing as both fighters love to box it should be an extremely fun bout to watch, but ultimately only one fighter can come away with a win. For this particular fight I’ll have to give Manawaru the nod due to Ryoshun’s showing his fight against Chandler. I believe Manawaru will end up defeating Ryoshun similarly with a decision victory.

Daniel “The Beast” Brand(4-1-0) V Jose Canseco(6-9-0)

Now for our Co-Main Event of the evening Brand tries to recover from his RISE debut in which he lost as Canseco makes his RISE debut. Brand has shredded through all the competition and looked nigh unstoppable up until he joined RISE. However, his fight against Bee showed that he isn’t perfect and if you can go the distance against him you stand a good shot of coming out on top. Canseco enters his RISE debut with a poor 6-9 record which while it came against good competition, is rather concerning.

Prediction:

Canseco has a lot to prove in this fight and comes in the underdog. However, If he can stall this one out and wear down Brand he may be able to come away with the win. I still give the win to Brand via knockout despite his last loss and predict he will end it in the first round.

UberThor “The Nordic Man-God” Hammerfall(15-5-0) V Franck Kodjia(4-3-0)

Finally we make our way to the main event of the evening as the highest ranked heavyweight island fighter, Hammerfall tries to recover from his loss in his challenge for the title. He will try to do so against the unremarkable Franck Kodjia who is riding a two fight win streak and somehow finds himself in the main event with a 4-3 record. Hammerfall is a man who is no stranger to high pressure situations and has thrived in just about any situation he has been placed in.

Prediction:

Hammerfall comes through as the overwhelming favorite and as such will face a lot of pressure as he has to find results. As previously stated he is no stranger to pressure situation and as such it should not affect his performance and we can expect him to come through with a 2nd round knockout.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ok if you guys are gonna continue booking these joke fights instead of MAYBE GIVING THAT GUY ON AN 11-WIN FIGHT STREAK HIS TITLE SHOT !!

37b23.jpg VS 15117993772565.gif

LOL FREE HYPE VS MANAGER DESPERATELY WANTING BACK IN TOP 10

When in Rome....

Ok I will play :)

15189310358947.jpg

The Last Emperor would like to take on Jose Canseco should he win his next fight vs Pension Buckets. This will be the culmination of a story arc of epic proportions.

I already beat the 3 guys above Jose Canseco and Farina won`t fight me. Of course if Buckets wins I will fight whoever is next if they take the fight.

Now I just gotta get Pablo to accept turning Jose into the gay ..

• Downvote 2