I want your help/advice managers

crzy1051

Hey guys I wanted your opinion on something. In the past I have ran a very successful clothing business I've ran a couple of orgs an alliance and even an airline. Well I have come back and I've started in a clothing company again however with the design still being good I just don't feel like I want to do a clothing company this time around. I want your opinion would you rather have a KT org, a high-quality true nutrition shop,, or a high quality gym.

Also when you answer please let me know why you would want that company and where you think it would be best located.

• Upvote 1

KT org. There's only one or two at present I believe. You could base it anywhere these days, with locations turned off. Either choose somewhere unusual to give it personality or choose the most populated city to make it a little bit easier for the most number of people.

There's plenty of top quality nutrition companies already, I can't see that being worth it.

Gym - this would be a good idea if you want to run it charitably, ie cheaply! But that would cost you money so it's a purely altruistic move.

• Upvote 2

a KT org is much needed (Luminee is such a great name btw kudos to whoever came up with that).

From what I hear there are several things that make running one pretty annoying though (management tools don't work and stuff like that).

However, if you were to open a public high level gym and make it accessible to noobs and all guys who don't have their own private gym you would be making a big contribution to the game as well.

a KT org is much needed (Luminee is such a great name btw kudos to whoever came up with that).

From what I hear there are several things that make running one pretty annoying though (management tools don't work and stuff like that).

However, if you were to open a public high level gym and make it accessible to noobs and all guys who don't have their own private gym you would be making a big contribution to the game as well.

What you just described is basically a public gym like any other that charges $1000/week and has "some" Elite coaches, basically like most other public gyms in the game, no? (I am too lazy to check if any of those are still open btw, so feel free to correct me)

What you just described is basically a public gym like any other that charges $1000/week and has "some" Elite coaches, basically like most other public gyms in the game, no? (I am too lazy to check if any of those are still open btw, so feel free to correct me)

Yes but those are rare and the lack of resources to develop fighters might turn people away from the game. I meant a high level gym with only Elite coaches though.

So anyone with a good soul who wants to lose money and help other people will be a great benefit.

• Upvote 1

I decided to do a 336K+ restricted KT org out of New York. It is called Ignition Kickboxing Association. http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5516

Sorry I am on my phone. As soon as I get home I will post an announcement in the fight organization thread. I am also taking fighters all first contracts are 2k/2k/2k 3 fights as we launch.

• Upvote 1

I decided to do a 336K+ restricted KT org out of New York. It is called Ignition Kickboxing Association. http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5516

Sorry I am on my phone. As soon as I get home I will post an announcement in the fight organization thread. I am also taking fighters all first contracts are 2k/2k/2k 3 fights as we launch.

Can I suggest putting the ID restriction info prominently on the org page. Which I'm sure you'll do when you are off your phone.

• Upvote 1

The biggest problem with KT is the lack of fighters. It is profitable to run KT events though.

Good luck with this.

It can be yes. You have to build slowly, and keep a very close watch on fighter pay, keeping your big money in your main event and co main event fighters. But it is def possible. Normally takes a few months to make money though. GAMT was restricted for the longest time, then they had an open ID 265 division. This helped them make more money