Happy Anniversay - 6 years

WarMachine

After receiving this I'm actually feeling a little under valued as a customer. I'm actually pretty disappointed. I've seen others do these posts but I'd much rather have a Anniversay trophy. Keep the rest of the worthless stuff I could do without.

I feel like a under valued customer. That's what we are customers and lately I'm starting to wonder why I stay.

Happy 6 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $2352. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

Now let me explain why I feel undervalued.

1. 6 years is a long time. I've always been VIP and I've spent way more than 6 years worth of VIP. I did have a break but I played years before this account again as a VIP.

2. Our random game generator. Why is it random. Why not a set amount per year. 6 years is a long time. Just under 3k for 6 years are you kidding me. Keep the money. That is a piss take.

3. 5 tickets for tycoon lottery. Again keep it.

4. A free spin and win. Wow that's really generous. I can post 10 posts about this ridiculousness and get the same amount.

5. Thanks for your support. Where's Mikes support for us? He doesn't listen to the little people. Only the Vets. Really interested to see what comes of this group of vets discussion. Doing someone else's work for them and not getting paid.

6. Have a nice day. After this I'm actually pretty pissed off. But that is because I've hacked half my moustache off.

But in all honesty I'm feeling like an under valued customer and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Sorry for the rant but like I said it's not a great message. Don't you get more for completing the tutorial?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Congrats kid :winner:

and actually no about the tutorial the numbers they are even more ridiculous. I could never understand how a new manager stay in the game once he get these big pay days from doing tutorial where cheapest gym is 1000$ a week.

The final $50 of the new user guide has been added to your bank balance! Don't spend it all at once!

• Downvote 2

It does seem a little lackluster I must admit, perhaps it's something we can address in the suggestions section and seek to provide a better loyalty incentive and referral system in general?

On the upside, you picked up Tommy Aerts and he looks to be one hell of a prospect for the Island so it's not all bad news, gz on the anniversary all the same War Machine.

• Upvote 1

It does seem a little lackluster I must admit, perhaps it's something we can address in the suggestions section and seek to provide a better loyalty incentive and referral system in general?

On the upside, you picked up Tommy Aerts and he looks to be one hell of a prospect for the Island so it's not all bad news, gz on the anniversary all the same War Machine.

Thanks dude. It's a kinda moan but it's how I honestly feel about this. This is a business after all. Given away something that doesn't cost any money wouldn't hurt the wallet. How Mike thought this was acceptable is beyond me. I know he's a smart man because he created this but this isn't one of those master strokes unfortunately.

Congrats, keep on racking up them years.

Unless something changes it may be my last - it's not that I don't enjoy the game but in those 6 years it has pretty much been the same and that's why people lose interest. That's why I'm losing interest. Not saying I know what the game needs or what even the parameters are but I'm kinda just stuck in limbo.

Got to be honest thats terrible for a 6 year annversary mate, when you get past a couple of years there should be vip days and large cash sums.......maybe even a few first dibs on free agents too

Got to be honest thats terrible for a 6 year annversary mate, when you get past a couple of years there should be vip days and large cash sums.......maybe even a few first dibs on free agents too

Others have had worse for 8 years but I'm wondering why when this bit was implemented did whoever did it think that players would go wow thank you.