Photo

Boom Fund for Noob Managers

boom noob

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hi, I am a new manager and am looking for funds. One person gave me 10k and that was very helpful but I can see its gonna go fast if i join a good gym. I tried to pm you but I can find how to pm you so i am posting here. I plan on playing for a while, I just made 4 new fighters so any help would be appreciated. Good Luck fighting!

#42 handgrenaide

handgrenaide

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 921 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

As a new manager I see how hard it is to achieve greatness in Tycoon. So this fund is perfect to encourage new users. I always could use some more competition. So i'm making a donation to support this cause. What you guys are doing here is a great thing to see looking in towards the top players.
Bravo!

vvvvvvvvv The 100k was his originally his that he donated to me vvvvvvvvvv
Jamie Coton (11105)

and I just added 13k to it, I have faith that you can find a better place for it
Cheers!

Edited by handgrenaide, 11 July 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Sometimes I laugh with God about how you can't stop me.

#43 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

Kyle F and Richie Richburn are the latest remarkable donors, Don King(above) also helps out and becomes a wonderful donor. :thumbup:
Added 1 more scholarship recipient to the op along with another vip drawing entrant.

#44 kfuhrer

kfuhrer

White Belt

• Manager
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hope to donate a lot more to this fund over time, such a great idea :)

#45 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

DOooh, how did I miss this?!

Elite level job EzekelRAGE! Donated 260k (for starters). :D

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#46 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Updated op, Calmlikeabomb our newest exceptional donor

#47 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

Happy to announce we have our first vip donator, Dead Disney. He will be donating vip monthly.
Posted Image
There will be a vip drawing 2mrw. I will still be doing the vip on the 31st I promised to pay out myself for this month. So there will be two drawing this month.

Luan Dovik, owner of Mango.Rio has donated 100k. He is also willing to offers sponsorships to scholarship recipients.

#48 ludovik

ludovik

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

Really cool to see such a way of helping new managers. By providing a maximum of 50k, I believe it's a great and fair help for them, but it also keeps them motivated to go after more money to improve their condition in the game. I donated 100k for it and I will give 5k/60 days sponsorships for the best fighter of each manager that gets help from this fund. Keep on rockin'! :)

8vkb.png   

#49 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

Arran Newson is now a sensational donator.

#50 coton81

coton81

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

Cool idea luan

Ill do similar to luan ill sponser a fighter of any one that has recieved from the chosing
But the manager has to be in list so i know they have recieved money from here

Also they can contact me and send me id of fighter they would like sponsored

1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpg 1NkhWi0.gif

#51 Face Kicker

Face Kicker

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 10,488 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

i don't help noobs on the forums or in game nearly as much as i used to, but i'm glad to see people still helping others. donated 200k, pm sent-

I've got a gun for a mouth, and a bullet with your name on it.

#52 Chosen1

Chosen1

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

This is a very great help for new managers. I'm a new manager myself but had a good start and am doing ok now money wised. (thanks to my alliance who made me event partner)
I really like how experienced managers are helping the new ones and I want to give back to the community as a thank.

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hi I am a new manager and am in real need of some cash until I can get my fighter ready to fight.(I chose to focus on only one fighter until I get the hang of the game).

#54 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

These god damn happy happy joy joy -threads make my quota of positive votes run out every time. =)

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#55 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hi I am a new manager and am in real need of some cash until I can get my fighter ready to fight.(I chose to focus on only one fighter until I get the hang of the game).

In order to get cash or VIP time you should send a PM to the original poster and the founder of this fund EzekelRAGE. In the message you should explain your situation and tell him why you need the money too. =) GL!

14828644884k-logo.jpg

#56 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Updated op.

Eveas and Dean Sutherland are our newest elite donators. Eveas donates a cool 1M with Dean making the highest donation so far with 2.1M.
Lek Buddha and Umberts are now remarkable donors
Face Kicker and Logan Mikki are our latest wonderful donors
Thor HGH is our latest Exceptional donor
With the above donations the Boom fund has reached lifetime donations of over 10M. Thanks to all the managers who helped this to become a success.
3 new scholarship recipients have been added

And now for the vip winner.................................is Jack Khan. Dead Disney has been msged and should be taking care of the vip shortly.

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

With the funds given to me by the Boom fund, I've opened up my own clothing company: Ironclad Fightwear, out of St. Petersberg. If it goes as well as I hope, I'll be sponsoring fighters before too long.

#58 Umberts

Umberts

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Umberts Doofenshmirtz (GBS) - 1k

You're welcome. :D

iwkMxedK056gk.gif

#59 Scully

Scully

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Sweet. If I make it big on here, I can come back and donate too. Cool idea....

#60 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Mannetosen, Justus, and Didion are our lastest donors. With Mannetosen being wonderful and the last two being remarkable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boom, noob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users