AMSTERDAM

OWNER- LUKE DAVIES

28 TOTAL EVENTS

LAST EVENT RATING- 138.09

TOP 3 FIGHTERS IN ORG

1. JAMES DEAN ROCKEFELLER 170 LB CHAMPION RANKED 466

2. ROOSEVELT COLEMAN 265 LB CHAMPION RANKED 596

3. TIMUR FRUNZE 145 LB CHAMPION RANKED 804

RANKED 32 GLOBALLY AND #2 IN AMSTERDAM. SPARTAN FIGHT CLUB HAS A ROSTER OF 123 FIGHTERS FROM 135 TO 265. THEY ARE AN OPEN ID ORG WITH MULTI STYLE FIGHTERS. 100% SATISFACTION RATING AND WEEKLY EVENTS MAKE SPARTAN A FAN FAVORITE ACROSS EUROPE STAGING FIGHT CARDS IN OTHER MAJOR CITIES. A GREAT PLACE FOR VETERANS AND DOWN ON YOUR LUCK GUYS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO CALL HOME. NEW COMERS AND YOUNG DEVELOPERS ARE ALSO WELCOMED AND WILL GET FAIR MATCH MAKING IN HOPES THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AND BECOME A SPARTAN CHAMPION ONE DAY.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1422825674SPIQ4_zpsab25d215.png

HILO

OWNER- MAX PETROV

372 TOTAL EVENTS

LAST EVENT RATING- 111.73

TOP 3 FIGHTERS IN ORG

1. SETTAKIAN FETT 170 LB CHAMPION RANKED 477

2. POLLO TROPICAL 205 LB RANKED 576

3. JIMMY RYAN 205 LB CHAMPION RANKED 627

FROM HAWAII YOU HAVE BJ PENN, HERE IS STEEL PENN ICON ORGANIZATION THAT HAS PUT ON A TON OF EVENTS AND CONTINUES TO ADD WEEKLY ATTRACTIONS FOR THOSE TOUGH HAWAIIANS. CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MORE FIGHTERS TO JOIN ITS RANKS IN THE 155 TO 265 LB DIVISIONS. THEY OFFER AN OPENWEIGHT DIVISION FOR FIGHTERS 35 YEARS OR OLDER TO HAVE FUN AND FAIR MATCHES.

ALTHOUGH THEY ARE 300K ID RESTRICTED, IF YOU HAVE FIGHTERS AT THAT AGE OR OLDER YOU SHOULD MESSAGE THE OWNER TO SEE IF HE CAN SET YOU UP FOR THAT OLD GUY OPENWEIGHT FIGHT. IF YOU NEED SOME TROPICAL VIOLENCE, CHECK OUT STEEL PENN.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/15039167639-30-16-FSF-10-Story-Pic-1-320x320.jpg

LONDON

OWNER- IBRAGIMOV IBRAGIM

11 TOTAL EVENTS

LAST EVENT RATING- 122.66

TOP 3 FIGHTERS IN ORG

1. MICHAEL CARTER WILLIAMS 170 LB RANKED 636

2. ARTHUR HALO 170 LB CHAMPION RANKED 1101

3. BRANDO REIGNS 145 LB RANKED 1528

RANKED 36TH GLOBALLY AND 4TH IN LONDON IS A NEW OPEN ID ORGANIZATION LOOKING TO PUT ON MULTI EVENTS EVERY WEEK. JUST RECENTLY MOVED THEIR BASE TO LONDON FROM HELSINKI AND ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED FIGHTERS IN ALL WEIGHT CLASSES. A 99% SATISFACTORY RATING FROM ALMOST 20 MANAGERS SHOWS HOW WELL THE START UP HAS BEEN AND WILL INCREASE THE POPULARITY OF THE ORG. GROWING FAST, FRONT STREET FIGHTS HAS ACCUMULATED OVER 100 FIGHTERS AND AIMS TO KEEP PUTTING ON EVENTS IN LONDON AND HELSINKI. SO IF YOUR FIGHTER LIKES TO GET IT ON AND IS TIRED OF BEING ON 2ND STREET, MOVE ON TO THE FRONT AND GET YOURS.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1488752896mjzym91s.jpg

TOKYO

OWNER- ROMAN BENSON

62 TOTAL EVENTS

LAST EVENT RATING- 174.45 (MMA)

TOP 3 FIGHTERS IN ORG

1. SAMBULO YEBOAH 135 LB CHAMPION RANKED 216

2. ROCKFORD KNIGHT 265 LB CHAMPION RANKED 279

3. DAVID WUZZ 205 LB RANKED 312

RANKED 22ND GLOBALLY IN MMA AND 8TH IN KT. KAMIKAZE IS THAT OPEN ID ORG THAT HAS MMA AND KICKBOXING EVENTS ALL IN ONE PLACE WHICH IS A MAJOR MARKETING STRATEGY IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. WITH A STAGGERING 307 TOTAL FIGHTER ROSTER, THEY HAVE PLENTY OF FIREPOWER TO PUT ON MANY EVENTS IN BOTH THE CAGE AND RING. LOOKING FOR FIGHTERS IN ALL WEIGHT CLASSES AND CROSSOVERS THAT WANT TO TEST THEIR LUCK WITH KICKBOXING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT, THEN KAMIKAZE IS YOUR RIDE.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1492961599TGC%20Logo.jpg

LAS VEGAS

OWNER- DARIUS COAKLEY-BRADFORD

30 TOTAL EVENTS

LAST EVENT RATING- 142.15

TOP 3 FIGHTERS IN THE ORG

1. BOBBY WANGLER 205 LB CHAMPION RANKED 609

2. RUSTAM SHAKHBULATOV 155 LB CHAMPION RANKED 727

3. DULLES BUSH 135 LB CHAMPION RANKED 741

THE GOLBAL COLISEUM IS RANKED 30TH IN THE WORLD AND 5TH REGIONALLY IN VEGAS. A NEW UPSTART ORGANIZATION THAT IS A 310K ID RESTRICTED STRUCTURE. WITH 135 TOTAL FIGHTERS AND A 95% SATISFACTORY RATING MAKES IT A STRONG CANDIDATE FOR SUCCESSFUL GROWTH. LOOKING TO ADD FIGHTERS IN ALL WEIGHT DIVISIONS EXCEPT 265+, TGC PUTS ON WEEKLY CONTESTS TO FIND TO MOST DANGEROUS GLADIATORS IN THE TYCOON WORLD. THE ORG IS ALSO IN NEED OF HELP REGARDING POSTERS AND EVENT WRITING, SO THERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU MANAGERS OUT THERE LOOKING TO SHOWCASE YOUR ART OR WRITING SKILL TO GET YOUR START. REMEMBER GLADIATORS ARE TRAINED KILLERS.

A FEW MORE ORGS TO GO THEN I WILL DO A WEIGHT CLASS CHAMPION RANKING FOR TOP 5. I HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS BY NEXT WEEKEND. IF YOU ARE AN OWNER AND WOULD LIKE TO INTERVIEW FOR THIS THREAD PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL PREPARE A SERIES OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU. THANKS TO ALL WHO TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK OVER.

• Upvote 1

THE TYCOON REGISTER

INTERVIEW SESSIONS

FREEDOM FIGHTING ALLIANCE

OWNER- KC COOPER

REGISTER- What sets FFA apart from other orgs in your opinion?

COOPER- We have a few things that set us apart from other orgs.The biggest thing that sets us apart from other organizations is all the young talent we have signed. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but when you have guys like knockout artist Daniel Dimitrov, dual champion James Jordan, rising star Elmore James, Hero Galanos (a man many consider to be the next big Chris Karter product) and Hiroshi Ekaku (son of legendary Tycoon fighter Hakuin Ekaku) you get a bit spoiled. Those guys are really just the tip of the iceberg as far as talent is concerned. I could go on and on about all the guys we have on our roster, but I don't think we have the time for that!

The other thing I pride myself on is being completely transparent with any manager signed to FFA. I try to give bi-weekly updates on everything happening behind the scenes and answer questions anyone has. They know my door is always open

REGISTER- What is the pay structure that you have in place including awards.

COOPER- Our pay scale is a bit different from other orgs, mainly because we don't have one. We are open to negotiating contracts of all sizes and lengths, within our budget of course. The only real "set contract" we have is an entry level deal (3 wins or less) which is 4 fights at 4k/4k/4k. "Of the Night" bonuses are based on what we make from our events. Minimum is 2k no matter what. If we make over 100k for the event, then bonuses become 5k. If we make over 150k it becomes 10k bonus. So on and so on.

REGISTER- Is there any new changes or special attractions coming up that you can tell our readers?

COOPER- New changes.......let's see.......nothing major at the moment. Biggest announcement right now is I will be taking over full ownership role of FFA in the near future. Johnny has been gracious enough to remain the face of the org while I running my clothing company on the Island, but anyone that has been with us the last few months knows I am running this thing solo right now. After I take over sole then I plan to hire on my own staff and hopefully work some cross promotion events with other orgs.

REGISTER- I see James Jordon, is a multi-division champion at 185 and 205, any chance to see him take a third or even possibly a superfight with another orgs champion?

COOPER- Well.........James Jordan is a bit of a difficult issue right now. He and his manager have been missing in action ever since he won the Light Heavyweight title and have left us in a bit of a jam in two divisions now. It was completely unexpected as I had been in contact with his manager in two weeks before the fight. It sucks, but we'll work around it. Best case scenario he makes his return soon and defends them. Worst case we have to strip him of both titles and give the guys that show up every month a shot at them. Titles will not be held "hostage" in FFA. It wouldn't be the first time I've had to do it, but I will do what's best for the fighters that stay active!

REGISTER- What does the future hold for FFA?

COOPER- Hopefully bigger and better things on the horizon. It was a rough process getting things back on track when I took over the daily operations, but thanks to the managers stuck with me, we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. FFA will soon be the premier place for younger and older fighters alike. At least that's the dream.

THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS, THE 1ST TYCOON REGISTER INTERVIEW WITH NEW OWNER KC COOPER OF THE FREEDOM FIGHTING ALLIANCE OUT OF NEW YORK. THANKS FOR READING, UNTIL NEXT TIME....KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!

• Upvote 2