Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Well, since we get at least 10 of these posted weekly, I figured it might be simpler if people can just do all their VIP for $$$ trading in one location.

Anyway, I'll start it off. I'm looking to spend some Tycoon $$$ on someone willing to buy me VIP! Anyone interested can post here / PM me!

• Upvote 5

Well, since we get at least 10 of these posted weekly, I figured it might be simpler if people can just do all their VIP for $$$ trading in one location.

Anyway, I'll start it off. I'm looking to spend some Tycoon $$$ on someone willing to buy me VIP! Anyone interested can post here / PM me!

awesome idea for a thread, on Saturday if you haven't found someone pm me

what you looking for 3, 6 or 1yr?

i can do them for following prices

3 month - 125k

6 month - 220k

1 yr - 325k

i know there are some that do it little cheaper but those are my prices and i have done a lot for people here -- or course depending on who can do little cheaper but for most part thats the limit for me

• Upvote 1

For future reference, please clarify whether you are willing to part with tycoon $$$ in return for VIP or if you're willing to buy VIP in return for tycoon $$$. In some of the posts, it's pretty unclear.

PBR, that sounds fine to me if you're still up for it but I thought you were a little tight this month? If you aren't then well, I'd be happy to take you up on the offer!

For future reference, please clarify whether you are willing to part with tycoon $$$ in return for VIP or if you're willing to buy VIP in return for tycoon $$$. In some of the posts, it's pretty unclear.

PBR, that sounds fine to me if you're still up for it but I thought you were a little tight this month? If you aren't then well, I'd be happy to take you up on the offer!

well you know my old man social security and retirement checks dont get here till around the start of the month but i might be able to turn in the cans i collect around here and get you fixed up --- :wheelchair: -- will hit you up in game

i was just mainly putting up prices so folks could see in case they were interested