Darkness Creation Tournament

catako

A lot of money to be won, hurry up people let's get this show on the road!

As soon as the 260k hits I want to send everyone a message with the day you have to create the fighters, so hopefully till then all the spots are taken. Also I want to create everyone (who want it for free) an avatar for their fighter(s), that is the reason why we announce the tournament earlier than programed. I will have like 2 weeks till I get to work and want to get them done till then

Sign me up for 185. But if it is full, to 135 instead.

last spot, I put up in 185 lbs

Stick me in 185 if their is a spot left but if not put me in 135

ill take the last spot for 185 or 135 if available

Sorry guys, just 135 lbs spot availlable, I put you up there

Only 5 places availlable for 135lbs.

after 260k hits I will give you a 2-3 days notice :P, but like I said I want to have all the avatars done by then as I might go to work sooner or later (not sure when)

Avatars can be done during that month of training as well :) And I want as much training as possible, the type of guy I'll create will require a lot of training, so I'm not sure about his debut fight, but I'm glad this is a double elimination tourney so the problem will be solved, he will be prepared to be the first Middleweight Champion :)

Avatars can be done during that month of training as well :) And I want as much training as possible, the type of guy I'll create will require a lot of training, so I'm not sure about his debut fight, but I'm glad this is a double elimination tourney so the problem will be solved, he will be prepared to be the first Middleweight Champion :)

yes, they can be done later, but I want to be done with the avatars till I start work.