Need Tycoon Cash for training

I send him a pm but didn't get an answer.

Same thing when I was a noob, so I got a job writing for various orgs. Now I am making 200k give or take a month from all the write ups I do. You could try and do that or if you have any photo shop skills you can design posters and avatars. It's not as easy as it looks though.

he could be busy or something .bla bla bla.

anyway i have sent you 20k.

Man you are a generous guy! I think I will nominate you at end of year awards for philanthropist of the year this year bud!

The guys up to almost 100k now from like 2k when he made the post for money you think he could take the time to ask for money and we were kind enough to help him out he might beable to take the time to say a little thank you to the guys that helped him out....just saying

Please help me out! I want to put my fighters in better gyms but I am broke I just started the game last month and don't really know how to earn money besides winning fights. My fighter who has the most money only has 3700 and my manager account only has 800. I got those 3700 by getting a sponsorship and "laundering" (which took forever to get any money back". I am on this game everyday and truly love it, I am in dire need of cash so if you have a little extra cash don't be afraid to send it my way!
Thanks!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=240005

Please help me out! I want to put my fighters in better gyms but I am broke I just started the game last month and don't really know how to earn money besides winning fights. My fighter who has the most money only has 3700 and my manager account only has 800. I got those 3700 by getting a sponsorship and "laundering" (which took forever to get any money back". I am on this game everyday and truly love it, I am in dire need of cash so if you have a little extra clash don't be afraid to send it my way!

Thanks!

Sent 10k your way, enjoy. Your 3 guys are in gyms that only cost $100 a week, so they won't run out for money before being kicked out of the gym for at least several weeks.

Thank you! Really do appreciate it!

I see you gave all your money to one of your fighters. Be smart about how you manage your money. We are all nice managers that will help out a new manager but we don't just give away money like that. I would suggest that you keep the money you get in your account & give money to your fighters when they need it. You can give money to your fighters but they can't give it back to you. You have expenses too so be smart. ;)

• Upvote 2

Thank you guys, this is way more money than I expected, I was hoping for 20-30k maybe but this... I'll try to use them the best way possible, still have to learn much more about this game so for the start I will get my best fighter in a better gym, then slowly start with the other fighters. I appreciate any kind of help, cash or advice (how to create, train a fighter, tactics...).

Thank you guys, this is way more money than I expected, I was hoping for 20-30k maybe but this... I'll try to use them the best way possible, still have to learn much more about this game so for the start I will get my best fighter in a better gym, then slowly start with the other fighters. I appreciate any kind of help, cash or advice (how to create, train a fighter, tactics...).

The MMATycoon wiki is extremely useful when starting up, helped me out a lot :)

Please help me out! I want to put my fighters in better gyms but I am broke I just started the game last month and don't really know how to earn money besides winning fights. My fighter who has the most money only has 3700 and my manager account only has 800. I got those 3700 by getting a sponsorship and "laundering" (which took forever to get any money back". I am on this game everyday and truly love it, I am in dire need of cash so if you have a little extra cash don't be afraid to send it my way!

Thanks!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=240005

Just sent you 10k to your manager account :)