Hellbent, Inc.

HELLBENT, INC.

NEW YORK

We are the leading clothing company in New York, and we will be bringing you the best quality and most original designs around. Our prices are low, come check out our lines of fight shirts and shorts.

GO OLD SCHOOL WITH HELLBENT!

New Vale Tudo Shorts hit the shelves! Get some now!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1258052624hellbent%20vt%20shorts.jpg

JUST $20 AT HELLBENT.

HELLBENT PUTS OUT NEW PREMIUM SHIRT/SHORTS COMBO:

TOM ATENCIO S*!TS SELF!

We are very proud to release our latest combination of shirt and fight shorts... Again, thanks to Battouter, the Bret Hart of custom clothing..

We give you...

HELLBENT EASY RIDER

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1257712380hbcombo.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1257712431hbcombosho.jpg

AVAILABLE NOW AT HELLBENT - NY

HELLBENT RELEASES BRAND NEW JERSEY!

Hellbent in NY has just released their Hellbent 666 Football (American) Jersey, and it is fully stocked, and ready to sport --

HURRY TO HELLBENT, AND GET YOUR JERSEY NOW!

Thanks a ton to Battouter. He is the man. I owe him a lot for the success of Hellbent, just want to publicly put that out there.

Now, enjoy the Jersey Madness from Hellbent!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1257092554hbjersey.jpg

$50 at Hellbent in NY

NEW! HELLBENT RELEASE A NEW LINE OF GI'S!

Right now, at Hellbent, you can get the brand new white gi, complete with your proper belt rank, and fight in style tonight!

http://lookpic.com/i/534/QhG6lJOb.jpeg

(must have both top AND bottom to look right)

Get them now!

HELLBENT PARTNERS WITH LONDON'S ELITE TRAINING FACILITY: 'ALL THE KINGS GYM'

Hellbent is proud to announce their partnership with the elite gym in London -- All the Kings Gym, owned and operated by Patti Awesome.

Train at ATKG? Send me a PM with your fighter ID, and Ill send you an Official 'All the Kings Gym' T-Shirt!

Also, for all ATKG members needing sponsorship. send me a PM, we will work something out.

Thanks to Patti, and London -- Hellbent goes International!

Click here to visit 'All the Kings Gym' in London

NEW ORGANIC PEAK PERFORMANCE OFFICIAL FIGHT TEE

Organic Peak Performance in Rio has just released a new product, and to celebrate, they are providing you with a 100% Organic T-Shirt to whup butt in. Organically, of course.

Check out their great prices, and buy the shirts! Thanks!

Click here to visit Organic Peak Performance in Rio

"WE OWN THIS B!#@H!", EXCLAIMS HELLBENT EXECUTIVE MICKEY KNUCKLES.

"TIME TO CELEBRATE!"

That's right. Hellbent has paid off their loan, and owns their own ass-ets. To celebrate, they are going back to their roots.

Mickey Knuckles added, "When I first started Tycoon, I could barely afford to dress myself. $25 a shirt was just too much. My morale dropped, I started drinking... It was a whole thing."

Mickey rambled incoherently for about a half hour after that, but you get the gist -- Gear is expensive. We know that. And now, we are giving back.

Thanks to a great idea from Battouter, Hellbent is releasing its N00bWear line. Inexpensive gear that you can afford in the beginning stages of your career, or just a good way to stock up a manager. And they don't look too bad, either! ;)

JUST RELEASED: N00BWEAR FIGHTSHORTS -- JUST $15!

We have released four new N00bWear Tees:

Here are the designs:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1254528755noobblack.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1254528819noobwhite.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1254528901noobred.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1254528965noob3-4sleeve.png

ALL N00BWEAR T-SHIRTS -- JUST $12 EACH!!

Enjoy the savings, and thanks a lot from Hellbent, Inc.

OFFICIAL EEC FIGHT GEAR RELEASED!

We have released our official line of fight gear for NY's finest org -- EEC. Get them in the Hellbent shop!

'ALL THE KINGS GYM' IN LONDON HAS A GREAT LOOKING SHIRT--

BUY IT AT HELLBENT!

Hellbent is proud to be associated with 'All the Kings Gym' out of London - quite simply the best gym in London. Period.

Show your support for this top notch gym, and buy the shirt!

HELLBENT IS GONG CUSTOM

We have decided to entertain custom skin work, as its fun, and they look cool.

I have included a list of links to profiles for which I have done skins

The tattoos are all added/customized and we can do the same for yours. Ditto with the shorts designs.

These are two images, and this is how it would appear when worn by your fighters.

Here are a couple styles Ive done for my fighters as well as a few friends, PM me to talk details. More coming...

Jose Luis Montoya Rivera

Timmy Jahovavich

Gabriel Dos Santos

Edzard Ling

Julio Sol

We even did one for "The One and Only" Choice Gracie (7-0) ... Look for it soon...

HELLBENT PROUD TO CO-SPONSOR 2009 VFL EUROPEAN HEAVYWEIGHT GRAND PRIX!

Hellbent has been asked to sponsor the biggest HW grand prix Tycoonland has ever seen, and boy, are we excited to be part of it!

Be sure to keep tabs on this thread for up to date news about the tournament! With some of the best Heavyweights in the game, it is one not to miss!

Click here to visit the VFL thread for more info!

HELLBENT HAS TWO GREAT DESIGNS AVAILABLE TO COMMEMORATE THE EVENT... (thanks to Battouter)... Get them now!

Show your support for this great event, buy the shirt! Thanks to VFL for the opportunity!

AVAILABLE NOW, AT HELLBENT, INC... CLICK HERE TO VISIT US!

Hellbent is proud to announce their partnership with the elite fight organization in New York - Eastern Elite Combat!

We are very excited to be working with them. Look for exclusive EEC gear in our store very soon!

Click here to visit EEC now!

We are always creating more gear for the fans of the sport, keep your eyes peeled for more!

And while you're at the shop, feel free to look around.

Click here to visit Hellbent, Inc.

We also will entertain custom work, logo design, and poster design, so feel free to inquire.

Contact us for sponsorship opportunities.

Hellbent... You're already heading there, you might as well look good.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellbent my cock send some shit to 21307

Ooooh... you didnt read the fine print... Any mention of the word "Hellbent" in conjunction with the word "cock" nullifies the offer immediately...

Just kidding. Enjoy the shirt. Just sent it.

1 more winner left! But bad news... we are out of stock on the She-Devils... so to make up for it, you get one of each of the items we have remaining... But please... no more mention of the word "cock". Ill shut this mother down! heh... just kidding. Sort of.

In bigger news, thanks to Cricket Promotions for the opportunity to work with them. Should be fun.

Jason Peckerson [ 23457 ] is Hellbent on becoming my second fighter to sign with CRICKET.

Thank you for sponsorship CRICKET, my fighter Harry Wangleman (24340) who is about to raise the roof with a KO on Saturday's CRICKET 3: COLLISION.

I think I may have broke the fine print rules in a round about way.... LOL

Jason Peckerson [ 23457 ] is Hellbent on becoming my second fighter to sign with CRICKET.

Thank you for sponsorship CRICKET, my fighter Harry Wangleman (24340) who is about to raise the roof with a KO on Saturday's CRICKET 3: COLLISION.

I think I may have broke the fine print rules in a round about way.... LOL

Perckerson got a shirt, and Wangleman got an array of gear... by the way, you broke the fine print twice, lol...

Perckerson got a shirt, and Wangleman got an array of gear... by the way, you broke the fine print twice, lol...

Ha Ha, awesome! Sorry I sent you a PM by accident, I didn't check forums first. Thank you.

Ha Ha, awesome! Sorry I sent you a PM by accident, I didn't check forums first. Thank you.

You're welcome bud. Let me know if you need anything, Ill do what I can.

New pair of fight shorts out, go get some! Check out the first post for a look! Let me know what you guys think... Thanks for all the support. New premium tee coming very soon...

New premium t-shirt, shorts released, as well as official CRICKET Promotions gear as well as a new shirt for Total Destruction Training... Its a busy time at Hellbent, come check us out! All our new stuff has been added to the first post. Thanks...

Again... Great stuff from Hellbent..... making me worry about my company a bit.

Could you tone it down a little?

lol, no matter how good I got, I could never beat you, Boon... It's kind of like playing Dad in one-on-one... You'll never beat him. :blackbelt:

Gearing up for a huge sale...

Friday through Sunday... everything in my store is 25-50% off, and gear will be flying out the door through contests all weekend! Keep your eye on this thread, and get ready for savings, starting tomorrow morning!

Door buster deals begin at 8 am Los Angeles time, and last until noon, so log on early for serious savings!

Gearing up for a huge sale...

Friday through Sunday... everything in my store is 25-50% off, and gear will be flying out the door through contests all weekend! Keep your eye on this thread, and get ready for savings, starting tomorrow morning!

Door buster deals begin at 8 am Los Angeles time, and last until noon, so log on early for serious savings!

Awesome! Looks like it's time to stock up! ....well, in the morning. :)